Last night when I use to start my Lenovo system where use to run Windows 10 operating system, get large dialog with message from Power Worm Ransomware. I tried to close it out but fail to do so. Worst situation is that I am not able to open any files. When try to open it message trigger in middle of pages where ask to pay for decryption key and unlock files. I have no idea, actually what is happening. Thing is that I am able to do nothing. Please help me to any how fix out Power Worm Ransomware issue.
Power Worm Ransomware is identify as ransomware program which uses AES strong encryption methodology to lock your saved files. It acrually use fifity four lines encryption script codes which is deployed in almost all format of files. It use to completely make your saved file useless by using bad coding at the end of perpetrators. Power Worm Ransomware is really unsafe program generate the random encryption key on a remote host. Usually when use to open any files , message trigger “According to Power Worm Ransomware it has find out some activity carried out from your PC is against the FBI rules and regulation. You ar4e asked to click on below link to get information how to make payment and at what time”. What worse happen that while you try to close it out generate in more large number.
Power Worm Ransomware use to generate on your desktop when you have download any application promoted free of cost, use to read attachment which as useful information send in your spam folder. Folder locked with such files received the note in HTML format named with something 'DECRYPT_INSTRUCTION' which automatically get opened using any browser. Moreover it asked to pay ransom to get decryption key. Never belief to such thing because only use with purpose to easily make of income.
Furthermore Power Worm Ransomware does not allow to access any files, unless demand payment is made. If you pay attention it is only made with purpose to easily make of income. Suggested to remove Power Worm Ransomware as soon as possible from PC.
How To Remove Power Worm Ransomware Virus Manually
Step 1 : Restart your computer in safe with networking
- Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 key continuously.
- You will find the Advance Boot Option on your computer screen.
- Select Safe Mode With Networking Option by using arrow keys.
- Login your computer with Administrator account.
Step 2 : Step all Power Worm Ransomware related process
- Press the Windows+R buttons together to open Run Box.
- Type “taskmgr” and Click OK or Hit Enter button.
- Now go to the Process tab and find out Power Worm Ransomware related process.
- Click on End Process button to stop that running process.
Step 3 : Restore Your Windows PC To Factory Settings
System Restore Windows XP
- Log on to Windows as Administrator.
- Click Start > All Programs > Accessories.
- Find System Tools and click System Restore.
- Select Restore my computer to an earlier time and click Next.
- Choose a restore point when system was not infected and click Next.
System Restore Windows 7/Vista
- Go to Start menu and find Restore in the Search box.
- Now select the System Restore option from search results.
- From the System Restore window, click the Next button.
- Now select a restore points when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 8
- Go to the search box and type Control Panel.
- Select Control Panel and open Recovery Option.
- Now Select Open System Restore option.
- Find out any recent restore point when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 10
- Right click the Start menu and select Control Panel.
- Open Control Panel and Find out the Recovery option.
- Select Recovery > Open System Restore > Next.
- Choose a restore point before infection Next > Finish.
Hope these manual steps help you successfully remove the Power Worm Ransomware infection from your computer. If you have performed all the above manual steps and still can’t access your files or cannot remove this nasty ransomware infection from your computer then you should choose a powerful malware removal tool. You can easily remove this harmful virus from your computer by using third party tool. It is the best and the most easy way to get rid of this infection.
If you have any further question regarding this threat or its removal then you can directly ask your question from our experts. A panel of highly experienced and qualified tech support experts are waiting to help you.