I have found some extensions related to Primary Colors in my Google Chrome. During the Internet session, my search results automatically gets redirected to its homepage. It says that it will enhance my surfing experience and helps me to navigate the web easily. But I am noticing that it opens several unwanted tabs and leads the PC to crashing situations. I can't understand why am I getting such alerts continuously? Whats should I need to do now in order to uninstall Primary Colors completely from my system?
Primary Colors is considered as adware or potentially unwanted program which can penetrate in the system bundled with the free programs. After entering in the targeted PC, it disturbs the users during their web session and convince them to install its free extension which is compatible with all the web browsers such as Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer etc. Primary Colors pretends to be a legitimate program which will help the users to navigate the web easily by enabling best tools. It also claims to provide best working experience to the users. In the first look, it may seems like useful but when you will use it for surfing purpose then your browser will re-route you to suspicious pages. You will find excessive amount of pop ups and alerts on the screen which will be completely annoying. So, try to uninstall Primary Colors immediately from the PC.
You should know that Primary Colors is created by the cyber crooks with illegal aim. It have capability to install unwanted threats in the PC if you click on its links unknowingly. Moreover, third party hackers gets commission when you download any of its free programs. It may use your surfing history or cookies in order to displays advertisements. Actually, hackers uses PPC scheme and get revenue on every click by the users. It will also steal your personal information and allows its creators to use them for illicit purpose. Therefore, you are advised to remove Primary Colors quickly after detection.
Learn To Remove Primary Colors Using Manual Methods
Phase 1 : Show Hidden Files To Delete Primary Colors Related Files And Folders
1. For Windows 8 or 10 Users : From the Ribbon’s View in My PC click on Options icon.
2. For Windows 7 or Vista Users : Open My Computer and tap on Organize button on the upper left corner and then to Folder and Search Options from the drop down menu.
3. Now go to the View tab and enable Show hidden files and folder options and then uncheck the Hide protected system operating files checkbox option below.
4. Finally look for any suspicious files in the hidden folders as given below and delete it.
Phase 2 : Get Rid of Primary Colors Related Extensions Related From Different Web Browsers
From Chrome :
1. Click on Menu icon, hover through More Tools then tap on Extensions.
2. Now click on Trash icon on the extensions tab there next to suspicious extensions to remove it.
From Internet Explorer :
1. Click on Manage add-ons option from the drop down menu on going through Gear icon.
2. Now if you find any suspicious extension in the Toolbars and Extensions panel then right click on it and Delete option to remove it.
From Mozilla Firefox :
1. Tap on Add-ons on going through Menu icon.
2. In the Extensions tab click on Disable or Remove button next to Primary Colors related extensions to remove them.
From Opera :
1. Press Opera menu, hover to Extensions and then select Extensions manager there.
2. Now if any browser extension looks suspicious to you then click on (X) button to remove it.
From Safari :
1. Click Preferences… on going through Settings Gear icon.
2. Now on Extensions tab click on Uninstall button to remove it.
From Microsoft Edge :
Note:–As there is no option for Extension Manager in Microsoft Edge so in order to sort out issues related with adware programs in MS Edge you can change its default homepage and search engine.
Change Default Homepage of Ms Edge –
1. Click on More(…) followed by Settings and then to Start page under Open With section.
2. Now select View advanced settings button and then in Search in the address bar with section, you can select Google or any other homepage as your preference.
Change Default Search Engine Settings of Ms Edge –
1. Select More(…) then Settings followed by View advanced settings button.
2. Under Search in the address bar with box click on <Add new>. Now you can choose from the available list of search providers or add you preferred search engine and click Add as default.
Phase 3 : Block Unwanted Pop-ups from Primary Colors On Different Web Browsers
1. Google Chrome : Click Menu icon → Settings → Show advanced settings… → Content Settings… under Privacy section → enable Do not allow any site to show pop-ups (recommended) option → Done.
2. Mozilla Firefox : Tap on Menu icon → Options → Content panel → check Block pop-up windows in Pop-ups section.
3. Internet Explorer : Click Gear Settings icon → Internet Options → in Privacy tab enable Turn on Pop-up Blocker under Pop-up Blocker Section.
4. Microsoft Edge : Press More(…) option → Settings → View advanced settings → toggle on Block pop-ups.
Still having troubles in removing Primary Colors from your compromised PC ? Then you don’t need to worry. You can feel free to ask questions to us about malware related issues.