I am searching for the method to uninstall Program Management Console completely from the system. It asks me to download the latest version of antivirus programs and displays alerts that my PC is infected. Whenever I boot the system, it starts to generate floods of alerts which annoys me a lot. Even I tried to uninstall Program Management Console from the Control Panel but failed. Please suggest me the best way to protect my system from its impacts permanently.
Program Management Console is considered as Potentially Unwanted Program which is capable to conduct fake scanning process in the PC and displays extremely poor report. These programs can find its own way to invade in the system and gets installed internally to hide its presence for long time. Program Management Console also carries ability to disable the working of installed antivirus program to weaken the PC securities. It will show an alert that PC security is at high risk due to the presence of harmful threats. It will provide some suggestions of the screen and asks the users to purchase the genuine version copy. You need to be careful if you have detected Program Management Console in your system because it is not good for the system performance.
In reality, hackers aims to promote the affiliate version of Program Management Console and convince the users to purchase its full version to enhance the system performance. It is a bogus program which is capable to introduce more hazardous threats in the system rather than providing protection. Whats worse, third parties can also gain your financial data when you make payment from its links. This program can leads the system to critical situations and harms the users identity. You will detect the working performance of the system as well as Internet connection will also start to degrade gradually in which opening a file is also difficult. So, it is essential for the users to uninstall Program Management Console quickly after detection.
Learn To Remove Program Management Console Using Manual Methods
Phase 1 : Show Hidden Files To Delete Program Management Console Related Files And Folders
1. For Windows 8 or 10 Users : From the Ribbon’s View in My PC click on Options icon.
2. For Windows 7 or Vista Users : Open My Computer and tap on Organize button on the upper left corner and then to Folder and Search Options from the drop down menu.
3. Now go to the View tab and enable Show hidden files and folder options and then uncheck the Hide protected system operating files checkbox option below.
4. Finally look for any suspicious files in the hidden folders as given below and delete it.
Phase 2 : Get Rid of Program Management Console Related Extensions Related From Different Web Browsers
From Chrome :
1. Click on Menu icon, hover through More Tools then tap on Extensions.
2. Now click on Trash icon on the extensions tab there next to suspicious extensions to remove it.
From Internet Explorer :
1. Click on Manage add-ons option from the drop down menu on going through Gear icon.
2. Now if you find any suspicious extension in the Toolbars and Extensions panel then right click on it and Delete option to remove it.
From Mozilla Firefox :
1. Tap on Add-ons on going through Menu icon.
2. In the Extensions tab click on Disable or Remove button next to Program Management Console related extensions to remove them.
From Opera :
1. Press Opera menu, hover to Extensions and then select Extensions manager there.
2. Now if any browser extension looks suspicious to you then click on (X) button to remove it.
From Safari :
1. Click Preferences… on going through Settings Gear icon.
2. Now on Extensions tab click on Uninstall button to remove it.
From Microsoft Edge :
Note:–As there is no option for Extension Manager in Microsoft Edge so in order to sort out issues related with adware programs in MS Edge you can change its default homepage and search engine.
Change Default Homepage of Ms Edge –
1. Click on More(…) followed by Settings and then to Start page under Open With section.
2. Now select View advanced settings button and then in Search in the address bar with section, you can select Google or any other homepage as your preference.
Change Default Search Engine Settings of Ms Edge –
1. Select More(…) then Settings followed by View advanced settings button.
2. Under Search in the address bar with box click on <Add new>. Now you can choose from the available list of search providers or add you preferred search engine and click Add as default.
Phase 3 : Block Unwanted Pop-ups from Program Management Console On Different Web Browsers
1. Google Chrome : Click Menu icon → Settings → Show advanced settings… → Content Settings… under Privacy section → enable Do not allow any site to show pop-ups (recommended) option → Done.
2. Mozilla Firefox : Tap on Menu icon → Options → Content panel → check Block pop-up windows in Pop-ups section.
3. Internet Explorer : Click Gear Settings icon → Internet Options → in Privacy tab enable Turn on Pop-up Blocker under Pop-up Blocker Section.
4. Microsoft Edge : Press More(…) option → Settings → View advanced settings → toggle on Block pop-ups.
Still having troubles in removing Program Management Console from your compromised PC ? Then you don’t need to worry. You can feel free to ask questions to us about malware related issues.