I am fed up with the malicious activities of PUP.optional.trezaa.PrxySvxRst. I really don't know when and how it attacked by the system as I am using the updated version of antivirus program. My PC is behaving strangely to my instructions and the installed softwares are not responding properly. The processing speed has become extremely sluggish in which opening a file is difficult for me. I tried several ways to remove PUP.optional.trezaa.PrxySvxRst but every time ended up with failure. Please help me!
PUP.optional.trezaa.PrxySvxRst is identified as Trojan infection which will penetrate in your system without any permission or even knowledge. This threat mostly targets Windows based PC and leads it to destructive situations. In the early stage, PUP.optional.trezaa.PrxySvxRst will conduct alterations in the privacy settings of the PC in order to take the full control. Moreover, it can also affect the security programs to exists for long time and hide its presence under the internal programs files. It also carries ability to modify your documents by dropping suspicious codes to corrupt them severely. You will also find redundant processes in the task manager which is responsible for increasing the CPU usage. It will affect the system performance speed in which you will not be able to open a file on time. Hence, you need to remove PUP.optional.trezaa.PrxySvxRst permanently in the initial phase after detection.
In the existence of PUP.optional.trezaa.PrxySvxRst, you will not be able to install new application in the system as it will display the alert of insufficient memory. This threat is also capable to modify the registry keys which helps it to execute automatically when you will boot the system. Apart from damaging the system, it can also expose your personal privacy. This threat works for the remote hackers which have ability to steal all the confidential data of the users such as bank account number, credit card details, passwords, login Id, Geo-location and many more. After gaining the data, it will send them to the third parties to use for cyber crime activities. Therefore, it is essential for the users to scan the PC now and if PUP.optional.trezaa.PrxySvxRst is available then wipe it out quickly.
How to Remove PUP.optional.trezaa.PrxySvxRst from Compromised PC (Manual Steps)
(This guide is intended to help users in following Step by Step instructions in making Windows Safe)
The first step which need to be followed is to Restart Windows PC in Safe Mode
Reboot in Safe Mode (For Windows XP | Vista | Win7)
- Restart Computer
- Tap on F8 continuously when the PC starts booting and select the option to enter Safe Mode with Networking.
For Windows 8/8.1
- Press on the Start Button and then Choose Control Panel from the menu option
- Users need to opt for System and Security, to select Administrative Tools and then System Configuration.
3. Next, Click on the Safe Boot option and then choose OK, this will open a pop-up window, next Select Restart Option.
For Windows 10
- Start Menu is to be selected to Open it
- Press the power button icon which is present in the right corner, this will display power options menu.
- Keeping the SHIFT Key pressed on the keyboard, select the restart option. This will reboot Win 10
- Now you need to select the Troubleshoot icon, followed by advanced option in the startup Settings. Click on Restart. This will give the option to reboot, now select Enter Safe Mode with Networking.
Step 2. Uninstall PUP.optional.trezaa.PrxySvxRst from Task Manager on Windows
How to End the Running Process related to PUP.optional.trezaa.PrxySvxRst using Task Manager
- Firstly, Open Task Manager by Pressing Ctrl+Shift+Esc in Combination
- Next, Click on processes to Find PUP.optional.trezaa.PrxySvxRst
- Now Click and select End Process to terminate PUP.optional.trezaa.PrxySvxRst.
Step3: How to Uninstall PUP.optional.trezaa.PrxySvxRst from Control Panel on Windows
for Win XP| Vista and Win 7 Users
- Click and Select on Start Menu
- Now Control Panel is to be selected from the list
- Next Click on Uninstall Program
- Users need to Choose suspicious program related to PUP.optional.trezaa.PrxySvxRst and right clicking on it.
- Finally, Select Uninstall option.
For Win 8
- Click and Select “Charms bar”
- Now Select Settings Option
- Next Click on Control Panel
- Select on Uninstall a Program Option and right click on program associated to PUP.optional.trezaa.PrxySvxRst and finally uninstall it.
For Windows 10
- The first Step is to Click and Select on Start Menu
- Now Click on All Apps
- Choose PUP.optional.trezaa.PrxySvxRst and other suspicious program from the complete list
- Now right Click on to select PUP.optional.trezaa.PrxySvxRst and finally Uninstall it from Windows 10
Step: 4 How to Delete PUP.optional.trezaa.PrxySvxRst Created Files from Registry
- Open Registry by Typing Regedit in the Windows Search Field and then press on Enter.
- This will open the registry entries. Now users need to press CTRL + F together and type PUP.optional.trezaa.PrxySvxRst to find the entries.
- Once located, delete all PUP.optional.trezaa.PrxySvxRst named entries. If you are unable to find it, you need to look up for it on the directories manually. Be careful and delete only PUP.optional.trezaa.PrxySvxRst entries, else it can damage your Windows Computer severely.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—–Random Directory. HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—-Windows—CurrentVersion—Run– Random HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—Internet Explorer—-Main—- Random
Still having any problem in getting rid of PUP.optional.trezaa.PrxySvxRst, or have any doubt regarding this, feel free to ask our experts.