I am looking for the best solution to remove Recovery + rkyft.png Ransomware permanently from my system. It had corrupted all my files and asks me to pay the ransom amount to decrypt them. I am unable to understand how it attacked my PC. Is it necessary to pay the ransom amount to get back my data? How can I unlock the system? Please help me to remove Recovery + rkyft.png Ransomware immediately. All the advice will be highly appreciated.
Recovery + rkyft.png Ransomware is identified as ransomware which is known for encrypting the files of the targeted system. Usually, it infiltrates in the system attached with the spam emails or the freewares downloaded from the unauthorized sources. Recovery + rkyft.png Ransomware is capable to change the extension of all the files such as images, videos, documents, files, folders, PDFs etc. It also carries ability to stop all the program execution of the system and generates error messages when the user attempt to access the encrypted files. You will find a note on the desktop which will ask you to follow its instructions to purchase the decryption key which is available on a hidden server. It will say that it will help you to encrypt one file for free and then you need to pay certain money as its service is not free.
Recovery + rkyft.png Ransomware also tries to frighten the gullible users by saying that if you do not send the money within the given time period then it is possible that key will be deleted permanently from the server and you will not be able to recover your files. You need to be aware that these alerts are completely fake as it is displayed by the cyber crooks. It is only a scam and their main objective is to collect illegal money through illicit ways. The worst part is that even after sending the money, you will never get any key. In reality, no key have ability to decrypt the encrypted files. You can only restore the files with the help of back up copy. Thus, it is essential for the users to remove Recovery + rkyft.png Ransomware immediately from the system as early as possible.
How To Remove Recovery + rkyft.png Ransomware Virus Manually
Step 1 : Restart your computer in safe with networking
- Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 key continuously.
- You will find the Advance Boot Option on your computer screen.
- Select Safe Mode With Networking Option by using arrow keys.
- Login your computer with Administrator account.
Step 2 : Step all Recovery + rkyft.png Ransomware related process
- Press the Windows+R buttons together to open Run Box.
- Type “taskmgr” and Click OK or Hit Enter button.
- Now go to the Process tab and find out Recovery + rkyft.png Ransomware related process.
- Click on End Process button to stop that running process.
Step 3 : Restore Your Windows PC To Factory Settings
System Restore Windows XP
- Log on to Windows as Administrator.
- Click Start > All Programs > Accessories.
- Find System Tools and click System Restore.
- Select Restore my computer to an earlier time and click Next.
- Choose a restore point when system was not infected and click Next.
System Restore Windows 7/Vista
- Go to Start menu and find Restore in the Search box.
- Now select the System Restore option from search results.
- From the System Restore window, click the Next button.
- Now select a restore points when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 8
- Go to the search box and type Control Panel.
- Select Control Panel and open Recovery Option.
- Now Select Open System Restore option.
- Find out any recent restore point when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 10
- Right click the Start menu and select Control Panel.
- Open Control Panel and Find out the Recovery option.
- Select Recovery > Open System Restore > Next.
- Choose a restore point before infection Next > Finish.
Hope these manual steps help you successfully remove the Recovery + rkyft.png Ransomware infection from your computer. If you have performed all the above manual steps and still can’t access your files or cannot remove this nasty ransomware infection from your computer then you should choose a powerful malware removal tool. You can easily remove this harmful virus from your computer by using third party tool. It is the best and the most easy way to get rid of this infection.
If you have any further question regarding this threat or its removal then you can directly ask your question from our experts. A panel of highly experienced and qualified tech support experts are waiting to help you.