Does your personal files has been encrypted with (RSA4096) _ReCoVeRy_+jasaq? Does it ask you to pay the ransom amount to decrypt the files? Are you unable to perform any activity on the system? Have you detected changes in the extension of the file names? If you are responding positive to all these questions then you need to know that your system has been infected with ransomware. Don't worry, read the post below. It will help you to get rid of (RSA4096) _ReCoVeRy_+jasaq completely.
(RSA4096) _ReCoVeRy_+jasaq is classified as ransomware which is known for encrypting the stored files including pictures, videos, documents, folders etc. It does not require any approval to penetrate in the targeted system and carries ability to stop the users from performing any task. (RSA4096) _ReCoVeRy_+jasaq uses strong algorithms to encrypt the files and shows error messages on the screen when you will try to view such files. You may detect a HTML or text note on the desktop which will say that the only way to decrypt the files is private key which is available on its server. It displays that it does not provide free service and you need to pay some amount of money to purchase the key. It may also tries to frighten the users by saying that if you make delay in payment then the key will deleted and you will not be able to recover your files in future.
You need to know that all these alerts displayed by (RSA4096) _ReCoVeRy_+jasaq are completely fake. It is created by the cyber crooks with illegal aim to earn revenue by fooling the users. If you compare the money with your essential files then payment is not a big deal. But even after making the payment, you will not detect any changes in your files because there is no such key which can decrypt the encrypted files. Only a back up copy can help you to restore the files. The worst part is that when you make payment from its link then third party hackers can secretly record your banking details or sensitive passwords which can result extremely dangerous for your personal identity. Thus, if you have detected any of the symptoms of (RSA4096) _ReCoVeRy_+jasaq then remove it without making any delay and avoid sending money to the hackers.
How To Remove (RSA4096) _ReCoVeRy_+jasaq Virus Manually
Step 1 : Restart your computer in safe with networking
- Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 key continuously.
- You will find the Advance Boot Option on your computer screen.
- Select Safe Mode With Networking Option by using arrow keys.
- Login your computer with Administrator account.
Step 2 : Step all (RSA4096) _ReCoVeRy_+jasaq related process
- Press the Windows+R buttons together to open Run Box.
- Type “taskmgr” and Click OK or Hit Enter button.
- Now go to the Process tab and find out (RSA4096) _ReCoVeRy_+jasaq related process.
- Click on End Process button to stop that running process.
Step 3 : Restore Your Windows PC To Factory Settings
System Restore Windows XP
- Log on to Windows as Administrator.
- Click Start > All Programs > Accessories.
- Find System Tools and click System Restore.
- Select Restore my computer to an earlier time and click Next.
- Choose a restore point when system was not infected and click Next.
System Restore Windows 7/Vista
- Go to Start menu and find Restore in the Search box.
- Now select the System Restore option from search results.
- From the System Restore window, click the Next button.
- Now select a restore points when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 8
- Go to the search box and type Control Panel.
- Select Control Panel and open Recovery Option.
- Now Select Open System Restore option.
- Find out any recent restore point when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 10
- Right click the Start menu and select Control Panel.
- Open Control Panel and Find out the Recovery option.
- Select Recovery > Open System Restore > Next.
- Choose a restore point before infection Next > Finish.
Hope these manual steps help you successfully remove the (RSA4096) _ReCoVeRy_+jasaq infection from your computer. If you have performed all the above manual steps and still can’t access your files or cannot remove this nasty ransomware infection from your computer then you should choose a powerful malware removal tool. You can easily remove this harmful virus from your computer by using third party tool. It is the best and the most easy way to get rid of this infection.
If you have any further question regarding this threat or its removal then you can directly ask your question from our experts. A panel of highly experienced and qualified tech support experts are waiting to help you.