Securor Browser is classified as potentially unwanted program(PUP) that secretly slips into your PC with the motive to hampers your online activities. It has been developed by Apps City Ltd with the ambition to make profits by displaying fake products or malicious ads. It slips silently into your PC with the free downloads or the infected USB devices. It ahs been widely spreads over the Internet in forms of ads, banners, malicious links or sites. As soon as Securor Browser infiltrates into your PC, it start altering with system registry and browsers settings. It adds its bad codes in your browser extensions which will results in undesirable redirection. But, If luckily you get your search results popping ads will irritates you until you leave that site. Continuous popping ads will degrade your PC efficiency and slows down its performance. Moreover, it is classified as stubborn PUP that you will be unable to delete it.
As long as Securor Browser stays in your PC, it will perform its malicious activities to harm your PC performance and do it best to make your PC of no use at all. Unwanted redirection, continuous popping ads, banners will frustrate you and not let you to perform any online work. It can mess-up with your system registry and browsers settings. Its main target is to earn revenue by increasing web traffic to affiliated websites. Besides, CPU will freezes at regular interval and nevertheless Internet speed will slows down to a great extent. It may helps other serious threats to invades your PC easily by weakening network security and blocking firewall. Moreover, it is capable to monitor your online activities to gather the important information such as logging details, bank accounts details, credits cards or regular visiting sites for its creator that can be used for illegal purpose like financial loss. If once detected, we strongly advised to take strong step and remove Securor Browser at an cost.
Step:1 Remove Securor Browser or any Suspicious Program from Control Panel resulting in Pop-ups
- Click on Start and in Menu, Select Control Panel.
- In Control Panel, Search for Securor Browser or any suspicious program
- Once found, Click to Uninstall Securor Browser or related program from list of Programs
- However, if you are not sure do not Uninstall it as this will remove it permanently from the system.
Step:2 How to Reset Google Chrome to Remove Securor Browser
- Open Google Chrome browser on your PC
- On the top right corner of the browser you will see 3 stripes option, click on it.
- After that click on Settings from the list of menus available on chrome’s panel.
- At the end of the page, a button is available with option to “Reset settings”.
- Click on the button and get rid of Securor Browser from your Google Chrome.
How to Reset Mozilla Firefox to Uninstall Securor Browser
- Open Mozilla Firefox web browser and click on the options icon with 3 stripes sign and also click on help option with (?) mark.
- Now click on “Troubleshooting Information” from the given list.
- Within the upper right corner of the next window you can find “Refresh Firefox” button, click on it.
- To reset your Mozilla Firefox browser simply click on “Refresh Firefox” button again, after which all unwanted changes made by Securor Browser will be removed automatically.
Steps to Reset Internet Explorer to Get Rid of Securor Browser
- You need to close all Internet Explorer windows which are currently working or open.
- Now open Internet Explorer again and click on Tools button, with wrench icon.
- Go to the menu and click on Internet Options.
- A dialogue box will appear, then click on Advanced tab on it.
- Saying Reset Internet Explorer Settings, click on Reset again.
- When IE applied the default settings then, click on Close. And then click OK.
Restart the PC is a must for taking effect on all the changes you have made.
Step:3 How to Protect your PC from Securor Browser in Near Future
Steps to Turn On Safe Browsing Features
Internet Explorer: Activate SmartScreen Filter against Securor Browser
- This can be done on IE Versions 8 and 9. It mailnly helps in detecting Securor Browser while browsing
- Launch IE
- Choose Tools in IE 9. If you are using IE 8, Find Safety option in Menu
- Now Select SmartScreen Filter and opt for Turn on SmartScreen Filter
- Once done, Restart IE
How to Enable Phishing and Securor Browser Protection on Google Chrome
- Click on Google Chrome browser
- Select Customize and Control Google Chrome (3-Bar Icon)
- Now Choose Settings from the option
- In the Settings Option, Click on Show advanced Settings which can be found at the bottom of the Setup
- Select Privacy Section and click on Enable Phishing and Malware Protection
- Now Restart Chrome, this will keep your browser safe from Securor Browser
How to Block Securor Browser Attack and Web Forgeries
- Click to Load Mozilla Firefox
- Press on Tools on Top Menu and Select options
- Choose Security and enable check mark on following
- warn me when some site installs add-ons
- Block reported Web forgeries
- Block reported attack Sites
If still Securor Browser exists on your system, Scan your PC to detect and Get Rid of it
Kindly submit your question, incase if you wish to know more about Securor Browser Removal