Depth Analysis On Takahiro Locker Ransomware
Belonging to the land of the rising sun, Takahiro Locker Ransomware has been identified as a Japanese-themed encryption ransomware that generally distributes itself among the user's PC through spam emails associated with posts on Twitter and Instagram. It mostly compromises the computer systems having Windows installed in them. It is actually named after an image that gets displayed on the ransom screen. So, in a case if one is familiar with the meme of Takahiro karasawa, then he/she will surely identify the name portrayed on the Takahiro Locker program window.
Takahiro Locker Ransomware, similar to those of various other ransomware programs, include tendency of obtaining secret perforation inside the PC and then following that encrypting the data stored on the system's hard drive. It to precess the encryption of stored data makes usage of open-source AES and RSA ciphers. This infection has been especially crafted by online criminals for the sole motto of encoding the standard file formats being related to texts, documents, images, videos, spreadsheets and presentations. Researches very clearly proves that this infection includes potential of encoding or locking the files stored on the local drives and external storage media connected to the computer system at the time of the infection.
Takahiro Locker Ransomware after the accomplishment of the successful encryption, provides the victims with a ransom note on their device screen in the form of an HTA i.e., Hypertext Application file namely 'akahiro Locker.hta'. The message displayed by the aforementioned ransomware program comes scripted in katakana and hiragana :
The generated message clearly states that encrypted of files has been occurred in the PC and thus users need to pay 30,000 JPY/290 USD Bitcoins within three days. Apart from this, victims are also threatens that if they tries any other software program to decrypt the encoded files, then in that situation the files will be deleted for forever. Now generally in this sort of critical situation majority of the users have been reported taking decision of making the payment but it is strongly suggested not to do so by the security experts since it has been proven that after the payment, the decryption will not be provided. It is just a trick planned by cyber criminals to generate illicit profit from novice PC users.
Takahiro Locker Ransomware has been detected under numerous distinct tags by antivirus vendors such as TR/Agent.113153, W32/Scar.NZLN!tr, Trojan.Generic.D312D6F etc.
Malicious Traits Of Takahiro Locker Ransomware On PC
Takahiro Locker Ransomware, once activated resets the default system settings and corrupts various installed applications. Moreover steals the user's private stuff and then reveal it to the online hackers for evil purpose. This threat weakens the existing system security programs and installs numerous additional spyware infections in the PC. It downgrades the PC's working capabilities badly. Thus, to protect the PC as well as the data stored in it, it is very important to uninstall Takahiro Locker Ransomware quickly from the PC.
Remove Takahiro Locker Ransomware From Your PC
Step 1: Remove Takahiro Locker Ransomware in Safe Mode with Command Prompt
- First of all disconnect your PC with network connection.
- Click restart button and keep pressing F8 key regularly while system restart.
- You will see “Windows Advanced Options Menu” on your computer screen.
- Select “Safe Mode with Command Prompt” and press Enter key.
- You must login your computer with Administrator account for full privilege.
- Once the Command Prompt appears then type rstrui.exe and press Enter
- Now follow the prompts on your screen to complete system restore.
Step 2: Remove Takahiro Locker Ransomware using MSConfig in Safe Mode:
- Power off your computer and restart again.
- While booting press the “F8 key” continuously to open “Windows Advanced Options Menu”.
- Use the arrow keys to select “Safe Mode” option and press Enter key.
- Once system get started go to Start menu. Type “msconfig” in the search box and launch the application.
- Go to the Startup tab and look for files from %AppData% or %Temp% folders using rundll32.exe. See an example below:
- Disable all the malicious entries and save the changes.
- Now restart your computer normally.
Step 3 : Kill Malicious Process Related To Takahiro Locker Ransomware
- Press Alt+Ctrl+Del buttons together.
- It will open the Task manager on your screen.
- Go to Process Tab and find Takahiro Locker Ransomware related process.
- Click the End Process Now button to stop the running process.
Step 4 : Remove Takahiro Locker Ransomware Virus From Registry Entry
- Press “Windows + R” key together to open Run Box.
- Type “regedit” and click OK button.
- Find and remove Takahiro Locker Ransomware related entries.
Now hopefully you have completely removed the Takahiro Locker Ransomware virus from your computer. If you are still get ransom message from the threat or unable to access your files, then it means that virus still remain into your computer. In such situation you don’t have any other option except removing this virus using any powerful malware removal tool.
Whereas if you have any backup of your infected or encrypted files, then you can also reinstall your Windows OS. This will erase all your files and data as along with the Takahiro Locker Ransomware infection. You will get a completely empty computer system with no files. Now you can use your backup to get your files. If you don’t have any backup then using malware removal tool is a better option for you.
If you have any query or question regarding your computer, then you can easily ask your problem to our experts. Go to the Ask Any Question page and get the answer for your query directly from out experts.