Yesterday, I was downloading updates of some softwares. After some time, my anti-virus displayed warning that Trojan.Android.Styricka is available in my PC. Today, I am detect lots of strange files on the desktop or at different locations of the system. I removed them but they came back again when I reboot the system. My saved files are also damaged and I am unable to view them. Please guide me to remove Trojan.Android.Styricka permanently from my PC. Thank you so much in advance!
Detailed Information About Trojan.Android.Styricka:-
Trojan.Android.Styricka is a latest detection in Trojan category which posses worst impacts on the system performance. It can find its own to penetrate in the system by exploiting its vulnerabilities. Once Trojan.Android.Styricka gets installed, it tries to hide itself under the deep or internal files. It is also responsible for changing the extension of the stored files and carries ability to corrupt them severely. You will also notice lots of fake files, folders, icons and shortcuts at different location of the PC. This threat can also affect the working of installed anti-virus program, Windows Firewall and other security tools of the system. You will detect the running speed of the system will start to degrade day-by-day in which opening a file on time will also be difficult. Hence, you need to take immediate action in the removal of Trojan.Android.Styricka permanently from the PC.
Trojan.Android.Styricka usually comes attached with the free programs, infected devices, spam emails etc. Visiting the malicious sites or clicking on the suspicious links can also become the reason for the installtion of trojans in the system. So, you need to be careful if you want to prevent your PC from further infections.
After entering in the system, Trojan.Android.Styricka can drop malicious codes or payloads in the registry editor. This modification helps the threat to execute automatically when you will boot the system.
Is Trojan.Android.Styricka Safe For Users Identity?
You need to be aware that Trojan.Android.Styricka can make you suffer from identity theft situations if exists for long time. It is created by the cyber crooks with illegal aim. It is designed in such a way which is capable to collect the sensitive details of the users which they type while making online transactions and send them to its creators. Even more, it also allows them for unauthorized access of your stored data. So, you need to remove Trojan.Android.Styricka without wasting a single moment from the infected PC.
How to Remove Trojan.Android.Styricka from Compromised PC (Manual Steps)
(This guide is intended to help users in following Step by Step instructions in making Windows Safe)
The first step which need to be followed is to Restart Windows PC in Safe Mode
Reboot in Safe Mode (For Windows XP | Vista | Win7)
- Restart Computer
- Tap on F8 continuously when the PC starts booting and select the option to enter Safe Mode with Networking.
For Windows 8/8.1
- Press on the Start Button and then Choose Control Panel from the menu option
- Users need to opt for System and Security, to select Administrative Tools and then System Configuration.
3. Next, Click on the Safe Boot option and then choose OK, this will open a pop-up window, next Select Restart Option.
For Windows 10
- Start Menu is to be selected to Open it
- Press the power button icon which is present in the right corner, this will display power options menu.
- Keeping the SHIFT Key pressed on the keyboard, select the restart option. This will reboot Win 10
- Now you need to select the Troubleshoot icon, followed by advanced option in the startup Settings. Click on Restart. This will give the option to reboot, now select Enter Safe Mode with Networking.
Step 2. Uninstall Trojan.Android.Styricka from Task Manager on Windows
How to End the Running Process related to Trojan.Android.Styricka using Task Manager
- Firstly, Open Task Manager by Pressing Ctrl+Shift+Esc in Combination
- Next, Click on processes to Find Trojan.Android.Styricka
- Now Click and select End Process to terminate Trojan.Android.Styricka.
Step3: How to Uninstall Trojan.Android.Styricka from Control Panel on Windows
for Win XP| Vista and Win 7 Users
- Click and Select on Start Menu
- Now Control Panel is to be selected from the list
- Next Click on Uninstall Program
- Users need to Choose suspicious program related to Trojan.Android.Styricka and right clicking on it.
- Finally, Select Uninstall option.
For Win 8
- Click and Select “Charms bar”
- Now Select Settings Option
- Next Click on Control Panel
- Select on Uninstall a Program Option and right click on program associated to Trojan.Android.Styricka and finally uninstall it.
For Windows 10
- The first Step is to Click and Select on Start Menu
- Now Click on All Apps
- Choose Trojan.Android.Styricka and other suspicious program from the complete list
- Now right Click on to select Trojan.Android.Styricka and finally Uninstall it from Windows 10
Step: 4 How to Delete Trojan.Android.Styricka Created Files from Registry
- Open Registry by Typing Regedit in the Windows Search Field and then press on Enter.
- This will open the registry entries. Now users need to press CTRL + F together and type Trojan.Android.Styricka to find the entries.
- Once located, delete all Trojan.Android.Styricka named entries. If you are unable to find it, you need to look up for it on the directories manually. Be careful and delete only Trojan.Android.Styricka entries, else it can damage your Windows Computer severely.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—–Random Directory. HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—-Windows—CurrentVersion—Run– Random HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—Internet Explorer—-Main—- Random
Still having any problem in getting rid of Trojan.Android.Styricka, or have any doubt regarding this, feel free to ask our experts.