Yesterday, I got a mail in my spam folder. I found an attachment which was in .doc format. I thought it may be important so I downloaded the attachment but it was blank. After sometime, my antivirus displayed that Trojan-downloader.msword.agent.aad is available in my system. I was shocked to see the scanning report as it was showing that lots of malignant threats are hidden in my PC. Does Trojan-downloader.msword.agent.aad entered with the spam email? What can I do now to get rid of its worst impacts?
Trojan-downloader.msword.agent.aad is regarded as Trojan infection which penetrates in the PC with the spam email attachment. Once it gets installed, it may perform some alteration without the users knowledge and hide its presence internally. Trojan-downloader.msword.agent.aad waits for the PC to establish an Internet connection. When you will start the Internet, then it will connect your PC to the Command & Control Server (C&C). This threat is capable to download several additional threats in the system which is not safe for the system. Moreover, it also allows its creators to access your important documents, web cam or email address with illegal purpose. Whats worse, this threat is capable to monitor your online session and when you make any online transaction then it will record all the sensitive details. So, if you detect any of the symptoms of Trojan-downloader.msword.agent.aad then remove it without wasting a single moment.
Apart from harming the users identity, Trojan-downloader.msword.agent.aad can leads the system to destructive situations. You will notice that the working speed of the system will degrade day-by-day and it will take long hours in booting process or opening any file. In order to boot itself automatically, Trojan-downloader.msword.agent.aad can modify the registry entries with suspicious codes. It can generate fake processes in the task manager to boost the CPU usage. Crashing or freezing of the operating system will be a common issue in its existence. However, its infection length varies in different system but it will display the message of low disk space when you will try to install new application softwares. Its powerful impacts can also corrupt the stored data and harm the installed softwares. Thus, what are you waiting for, if you want to prevent your PC from such troubles then remove Trojan-downloader.msword.agent.aad as early as possible after detection.
How to Remove Trojan-downloader.msword.agent.aad from Compromised PC (Manual Steps)
(This guide is intended to help users in following Step by Step instructions in making Windows Safe)
The first step which need to be followed is to Restart Windows PC in Safe Mode
Reboot in Safe Mode (For Windows XP | Vista | Win7)
- Restart Computer
- Tap on F8 continuously when the PC starts booting and select the option to enter Safe Mode with Networking.
For Windows 8/8.1
- Press on the Start Button and then Choose Control Panel from the menu option
- Users need to opt for System and Security, to select Administrative Tools and then System Configuration.
3. Next, Click on the Safe Boot option and then choose OK, this will open a pop-up window, next Select Restart Option.
For Windows 10
- Start Menu is to be selected to Open it
- Press the power button icon which is present in the right corner, this will display power options menu.
- Keeping the SHIFT Key pressed on the keyboard, select the restart option. This will reboot Win 10
- Now you need to select the Troubleshoot icon, followed by advanced option in the startup Settings. Click on Restart. This will give the option to reboot, now select Enter Safe Mode with Networking.
Step 2. Uninstall Trojan-downloader.msword.agent.aad from Task Manager on Windows
How to End the Running Process related to Trojan-downloader.msword.agent.aad using Task Manager
- Firstly, Open Task Manager by Pressing Ctrl+Shift+Esc in Combination
- Next, Click on processes to Find Trojan-downloader.msword.agent.aad
- Now Click and select End Process to terminate Trojan-downloader.msword.agent.aad.
Step3: How to Uninstall Trojan-downloader.msword.agent.aad from Control Panel on Windows
for Win XP| Vista and Win 7 Users
- Click and Select on Start Menu
- Now Control Panel is to be selected from the list
- Next Click on Uninstall Program
- Users need to Choose suspicious program related to Trojan-downloader.msword.agent.aad and right clicking on it.
- Finally, Select Uninstall option.
For Win 8
- Click and Select “Charms bar”
- Now Select Settings Option
- Next Click on Control Panel
- Select on Uninstall a Program Option and right click on program associated to Trojan-downloader.msword.agent.aad and finally uninstall it.
For Windows 10
- The first Step is to Click and Select on Start Menu
- Now Click on All Apps
- Choose Trojan-downloader.msword.agent.aad and other suspicious program from the complete list
- Now right Click on to select Trojan-downloader.msword.agent.aad and finally Uninstall it from Windows 10
Step: 4 How to Delete Trojan-downloader.msword.agent.aad Created Files from Registry
- Open Registry by Typing Regedit in the Windows Search Field and then press on Enter.
- This will open the registry entries. Now users need to press CTRL + F together and type Trojan-downloader.msword.agent.aad to find the entries.
- Once located, delete all Trojan-downloader.msword.agent.aad named entries. If you are unable to find it, you need to look up for it on the directories manually. Be careful and delete only Trojan-downloader.msword.agent.aad entries, else it can damage your Windows Computer severely.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—–Random Directory. HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—-Windows—CurrentVersion—Run– Random HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—Internet Explorer—-Main—- Random
Still having any problem in getting rid of Trojan-downloader.msword.agent.aad, or have any doubt regarding this, feel free to ask our experts.