Trojan.SLocker.DZ is yet another troublesome Trojan that surreptitiously comes into your PC with the sole intentions to ruin down your computer performance and its efficiency. Once your PC gets targeted by this terrible Trojan you will experience that your PC is behaving strangely. As soon as it gets access into your PC, using its root-kit tactic hides itself deeply into system files and starts performing its malicious activities. Trojan.SLocker.DZ will expand its malicious files in some essential part of registry entries so that it can automatically activated as soon as system boots up. It drop many nasty files which would consume lots of memory space which results in slow PC performance. Moreover, it opens a backdoor on victim's computer and allow Cyber hackers to have remote access to your PC. Besides, Trojan.SLocker.DZ will creates lots of system and browsers issues will frustrate you a lot. Your browser will be hijacked and its default settings will be changed without your prior permission. Browser homepage will be replaced which results in unwanted redirection and nonetheless you will be irritated by continuous appearing ads and slow Internet speed.
Generally, Trojan.SLocker.DZ comes into your PC via different ways but some common and popular means of its entrance are freeware downloads, Spam emails, clicks/visits to malicious links. Other than this watching videos online, visiting porn sites, clicks to exciting offers are somehow responsible for its intrusion into your PC. After getting into your PC, it do its best of best to damage your entire PC. Your online/offline work will be widely hampered and nonetheless you will get pop-up scary messages. Trojan.SLocker.DZ may further invites other serious computer threats to contribute in degrading your PC performance. Almost all of your system resources will be utilized by this terrible Trojan after which CPU freezes regularly, system abruptly shut down, unwanted redirection, slow application response and many such one. Besides, your confidential files and private information can be traced down and send to Cyber hacker for illegal profit as it has ability to monitor your online work. Before, you encounter huge money or data loss remove Trojan.SLocker.DZ urgently as soon as detected.
Steps to Remove Trojan.SLocker.DZ
Step 1>> How to Boot Windows in Safe Mode to isolate Trojan.SLocker.DZ
Step 2>> How to View Hidden Files created by Trojan.SLocker.DZ
for Windows XP
- Exit all Program and Go to Desktop
- Select My Computer icon and Double Click to Open it
- Click on the Tools Menu and now select and Click on Folder Options.
- Select on View Tab that appears in New Window.
- Check mark on the box next to Dispaly the Contents of System Folders
- Now Check the box in order to Show Hidden Files and Folders
- Now press on Apply and OK to close the Window.
- As soon as these steps are performed, you can view the files and folders that were created by Trojan.SLocker.DZ and hidden till now.
for Windows Vista
- Minimize all Window and Go to Desktop
- Click on the Start Button which can be found in lower lef Corner having Windows Logo
- Click on the Control Panel on the Menu and Open it
- Control Panel can be opened in Classic View or Control Panel Home View.
- If you have Selected Classic View, follow this
- Double Click on the Folder icon to open it
- Now select the view tab
- Click on Option to Show Hidden Files or Folders
- If you have Selected Control Panel Home View, follow this
- Appearance and Personalization link is to be Clicked
- Select on Show Hidden Files or Folders
- Press Apply Option and then Click on OK.
This will Show all the Folders including those created by Trojan.SLocker.DZ
Know how to view Hidden Folders on Windows 7, Win 8 and Windows 10
(Following the above steps are necessary to view all the files created by Trojan.SLocker.DZ and that is known to exist on Compromised PC.)
- Open the Run Box by holding together the Start Key and R.
- Now Type and input appwiz.cpl and press on OK
- This will take you to the Control Panel, Now Search for Suspicious programs or any entries related to Trojan.SLocker.DZ. Unistall it once if you happen to find it. However be sure not to Uninstall any other program from the list.
- In the Search Field, Type msconfig and press on Enter, this will pop-up a Window
In the Startup Menu, Uncheck all the Trojan.SLocker.DZ related entries or which are Unknown as Manufacturer.
Step 3>> Open the Run Box by Pressing Start Key and R in Combination
- Copy + Paste the following Command as
- notepad %windir%/system32/Drivers/etc/hosts and press on OK
- This will Open a new file. If your system has been hacked by Trojan.SLocker.DZ, certain IP’s will be displayed which can be found in the bottom of the screen.
Look for the suspicious IP that is present in your Localhost
Step 4>> How to Terminate Trojan.SLocker.DZ Running Processes
- Go the Processes Tab by pressing on CTRL+SHIFT+ESC Keys Together.
- Look for the Trojan.SLocker.DZ Running Processes.
- Right Click on Trojan.SLocker.DZ and End the Process.
Step 5>> How to Remove Trojan.SLocker.DZ Related Registry Entries
- Open Registry by Typing Regedit in the Run box and Hit Enter Key
- This will open all the list of entries.
- Now Find and search the entries created by Trojan.SLocker.DZ and cautiously delete it.
- Alternatively, you can manually search for it in the list to delete Trojan.SLocker.DZ Manually.
Unfortunately, if you are unable to remove Trojan.SLocker.DZ, Scan your PC Now
Also submit question and let us know in case you are having some doubt. Our Experts will definitely respond with some positive suggestions for the same. Thanks!