Recently, I have found Turbo Clean PC within my windows computer. I don't find this program useful in any manner and so trying to uninstall from PC, due to some reason, I am unable to do so. Don't know why by all the installed apps are acting quite weird and I am totally unable to stop such havoc. Whenever I go online, loads of Turbo Clean PC ads starts to appear on the screen which really annoys me a lot. Guys, suggest me what should I do to get rid of such infectious malware immediately. Thank you!
Turbo Clean PC is a potentially unwanted program which generally falls in the adware category. It is distributed worldwide and usually gets advertised as a genuine program which cleans system and optimizes PC performance. As long as Turbo Clean PC stays inside your computer, you will come to realize that it is totally contrary to its saying and does nothing useful than to cause severe destruction into machine. You might obtain such infectious threat through web and normally packed with third party software, free downloaded stuffs, spam email attachments and more. Soon when enters, Turbo Clean PC infect all working web browsers including Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox and Edge. It usually appears on every web page you are visiting and floods the screen with thousands of annoying popup ads, sponsored products, contextual links and more.
Furthermore, Turbo Clean PC claims to clean your computer but when you allow this so-called program to do so, it will add several more harmful parasites into your computer which could lead PC to corruption. Apart from this, it is a nasty bug which changes entire default setting of compromised machine and makes system security quite very weaken. Meanwhile, it might steal your confidential details and can mess with your privacy which could make you victim of identity theft. Therefore, it is suggested to uninstall Turbo Clean PC immediately when detected without wasting time anymore.
Learn To Remove Turbo Clean PC Using Manual Methods
Phase 1 : Show Hidden Files To Delete Turbo Clean PC Related Files And Folders
1. For Windows 8 or 10 Users : From the Ribbon’s View in My PC click on Options icon.
2. For Windows 7 or Vista Users : Open My Computer and tap on Organize button on the upper left corner and then to Folder and Search Options from the drop down menu.
3. Now go to the View tab and enable Show hidden files and folder options and then uncheck the Hide protected system operating files checkbox option below.
4. Finally look for any suspicious files in the hidden folders as given below and delete it.
Phase 2 : Get Rid of Turbo Clean PC Related Extensions Related From Different Web Browsers
From Chrome :
1. Click on Menu icon, hover through More Tools then tap on Extensions.
2. Now click on Trash icon on the extensions tab there next to suspicious extensions to remove it.
From Internet Explorer :
1. Click on Manage add-ons option from the drop down menu on going through Gear icon.
2. Now if you find any suspicious extension in the Toolbars and Extensions panel then right click on it and Delete option to remove it.
From Mozilla Firefox :
1. Tap on Add-ons on going through Menu icon.
2. In the Extensions tab click on Disable or Remove button next to Turbo Clean PC related extensions to remove them.
From Opera :
1. Press Opera menu, hover to Extensions and then select Extensions manager there.
2. Now if any browser extension looks suspicious to you then click on (X) button to remove it.
From Safari :
1. Click Preferences… on going through Settings Gear icon.
2. Now on Extensions tab click on Uninstall button to remove it.
From Microsoft Edge :
Note:–As there is no option for Extension Manager in Microsoft Edge so in order to sort out issues related with adware programs in MS Edge you can change its default homepage and search engine.
Change Default Homepage of Ms Edge –
1. Click on More(…) followed by Settings and then to Start page under Open With section.
2. Now select View advanced settings button and then in Search in the address bar with section, you can select Google or any other homepage as your preference.
Change Default Search Engine Settings of Ms Edge –
1. Select More(…) then Settings followed by View advanced settings button.
2. Under Search in the address bar with box click on <Add new>. Now you can choose from the available list of search providers or add you preferred search engine and click Add as default.
Phase 3 : Block Unwanted Pop-ups from Turbo Clean PC On Different Web Browsers
1. Google Chrome : Click Menu icon → Settings → Show advanced settings… → Content Settings… under Privacy section → enable Do not allow any site to show pop-ups (recommended) option → Done.
2. Mozilla Firefox : Tap on Menu icon → Options → Content panel → check Block pop-up windows in Pop-ups section.
3. Internet Explorer : Click Gear Settings icon → Internet Options → in Privacy tab enable Turn on Pop-up Blocker under Pop-up Blocker Section.
4. Microsoft Edge : Press More(…) option → Settings → View advanced settings → toggle on Block pop-ups.
Still having troubles in removing Turbo Clean PC from your compromised PC ? Then you don’t need to worry. You can feel free to ask questions to us about malware related issues.