Win32:GameThief-l [Trj] is a damaging Trojan infection that gets inside the host system via various of loop holes. After getting within the host computer, the threat will start throwing lots of error and messages. It will crash several installable files, creates lots of unwanted shortcuts on user's screen. What's else will nasty Trojan do? Well, the longer it stay inside your PC the higher will be the damage level. It will hijacks all your personal files and confidential informations. Wait, that's not the end. Hazardous infection will also bypass all your severity level and put your system at high risk. Hence, you should immediately remove Win32:GameThief-l [Trj] from your computer. Otherwise, be ready to face some more problematic situation.
Further, the presence of Win32:GameThief-l [Trj] will even crashes several registry entries that, results in improper operation of your computer system. Not only this but also, the presence of malicious threat will hampers the browsing behavior of your computer system. That is, you are unable to access some web pages or it gets redirected. So, friends it is necessary to delete Win32:GameThief-l [Trj] from your computer system now. So, for your feasibility here we provide an effective and easy removal steps. So, go through this very post and know how to uninstall Trojan infections from infected system. However, if you fails to get rid of infections using the manual steps then, you can also take help of automatic removal tool. Good Luck!!
How to Remove Win32:GameThief-l [Trj] from Compromised PC (Manual Steps)
(This guide is intended to help users in following Step by Step instructions in making Windows Safe)
The first step which need to be followed is to Restart Windows PC in Safe Mode
Reboot in Safe Mode (For Windows XP | Vista | Win7)
- Restart Computer
- Tap on F8 continuously when the PC starts booting and select the option to enter Safe Mode with Networking.
For Windows 8/8.1
- Press on the Start Button and then Choose Control Panel from the menu option
- Users need to opt for System and Security, to select Administrative Tools and then System Configuration.
3. Next, Click on the Safe Boot option and then choose OK, this will open a pop-up window, next Select Restart Option.
For Windows 10
- Start Menu is to be selected to Open it
- Press the power button icon which is present in the right corner, this will display power options menu.
- Keeping the SHIFT Key pressed on the keyboard, select the restart option. This will reboot Win 10
- Now you need to select the Troubleshoot icon, followed by advanced option in the startup Settings. Click on Restart. This will give the option to reboot, now select Enter Safe Mode with Networking.
Step 2. Uninstall Win32:GameThief-l [Trj] from Task Manager on Windows
How to End the Running Process related to Win32:GameThief-l [Trj] using Task Manager
- Firstly, Open Task Manager by Pressing Ctrl+Shift+Esc in Combination
- Next, Click on processes to Find Win32:GameThief-l [Trj]
- Now Click and select End Process to terminate Win32:GameThief-l [Trj].
Step3: How to Uninstall Win32:GameThief-l [Trj] from Control Panel on Windows
for Win XP| Vista and Win 7 Users
- Click and Select on Start Menu
- Now Control Panel is to be selected from the list
- Next Click on Uninstall Program
- Users need to Choose suspicious program related to Win32:GameThief-l [Trj] and right clicking on it.
- Finally, Select Uninstall option.
For Win 8
- Click and Select “Charms bar”
- Now Select Settings Option
- Next Click on Control Panel
- Select on Uninstall a Program Option and right click on program associated to Win32:GameThief-l [Trj] and finally uninstall it.
For Windows 10
- The first Step is to Click and Select on Start Menu
- Now Click on All Apps
- Choose Win32:GameThief-l [Trj] and other suspicious program from the complete list
- Now right Click on to select Win32:GameThief-l [Trj] and finally Uninstall it from Windows 10
Step: 4 How to Delete Win32:GameThief-l [Trj] Created Files from Registry
- Open Registry by Typing Regedit in the Windows Search Field and then press on Enter.
- This will open the registry entries. Now users need to press CTRL + F together and type Win32:GameThief-l [Trj] to find the entries.
- Once located, delete all Win32:GameThief-l [Trj] named entries. If you are unable to find it, you need to look up for it on the directories manually. Be careful and delete only Win32:GameThief-l [Trj] entries, else it can damage your Windows Computer severely.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—–Random Directory. HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—-Windows—CurrentVersion—Run– Random HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—Internet Explorer—-Main—- Random
Still having any problem in getting rid of Win32:GameThief-l [Trj], or have any doubt regarding this, feel free to ask our experts.