Hey Friends!! Are you getting infected with Win64: Evo-gen (susp)? Does it mess up your entire system settings? Do you have lots of malicious links on your system? Does it sneak silently in your system without your approval? Does it get arrived with nuisance malware that create so much problem to your system? Does it downloads harmful files into your system and show futile advertisements from illegal websites? Are you getting annoying links right there on your system? If all these happening into your system, then you have to remove Win64: Evo-gen (susp) urgently from your system, by referring this complete guide.
What Is Win64: Evo-gen (susp)?
Win64: Evo-gen (susp) is a dangerous Trojan horse virus that can infects your Windows based PC and put your security at high risk. Win64: Evo-gen (susp) is able to attack your operating systems including windows Vista, windows XP, windows 7 and also windows 8/8 and can also hijack your web browser's like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox. It can open loopholes for the hacker to invade into your PC and steals your private data like bank account details, credit card info, user id, passwords and IP address to invade your PC deeply. Once infected by Win64: Evo-gen (susp) will not be easily overcome from its ill effects. It generally enter inside the PC with the Spam mail attachments or by the infected or hacked websites. In order to trick you it displays a scary alert message on your screen stating that your PC is stuck with serious issues and needs to be removed as soon as possible. It also provides you a link as remedy for your PC issues but beware do not click on the link provided. As it is just sent from hackers to indulge you in its scam and steal your privacy.
Baneful Impact Caused By Win64: Evo-gen (susp)
- Win64: Evo-gen (susp) uses rootkit method to hide its components and create files with malicious codes in the core of the operating system.
- Create files in MBR (Memory boot record) and start-up log file to automatically execute itself with every restart of computer.
- Change Registry entries to acquire read, write, modify, download and execute files on your computer.
- It also open backdoor to enter malicious programs, viruses, spyware and other Trojans.
- It is also designed to allow hackers to access your computer system through a remote location.
- This Trojan infection is also works like a hacking tool and steals confidential information (personal identifiable, credit card details, user name and used passwords for online account logging etc.).
- The damaging impacts of this malicious program completely ruins the targeted computer with time and the user can encounter with severe data loss due to system crash.
Steps to Remove Win64: Evo-gen (susp)
Step 1>> How to Boot Windows in Safe Mode to isolate Win64: Evo-gen (susp)
Step 2>> How to View Hidden Files created by Win64: Evo-gen (susp)
for Windows XP
- Exit all Program and Go to Desktop
- Select My Computer icon and Double Click to Open it
- Click on the Tools Menu and now select and Click on Folder Options.
- Select on View Tab that appears in New Window.
- Check mark on the box next to Dispaly the Contents of System Folders
- Now Check the box in order to Show Hidden Files and Folders
- Now press on Apply and OK to close the Window.
- As soon as these steps are performed, you can view the files and folders that were created by Win64: Evo-gen (susp) and hidden till now.
for Windows Vista
- Minimize all Window and Go to Desktop
- Click on the Start Button which can be found in lower lef Corner having Windows Logo
- Click on the Control Panel on the Menu and Open it
- Control Panel can be opened in Classic View or Control Panel Home View.
- If you have Selected Classic View, follow this
- Double Click on the Folder icon to open it
- Now select the view tab
- Click on Option to Show Hidden Files or Folders
- If you have Selected Control Panel Home View, follow this
- Appearance and Personalization link is to be Clicked
- Select on Show Hidden Files or Folders
- Press Apply Option and then Click on OK.
This will Show all the Folders including those created by Win64: Evo-gen (susp)
Know how to view Hidden Folders on Windows 7, Win 8 and Windows 10
(Following the above steps are necessary to view all the files created by Win64: Evo-gen (susp) and that is known to exist on Compromised PC.)
- Open the Run Box by holding together the Start Key and R.
- Now Type and input appwiz.cpl and press on OK
- This will take you to the Control Panel, Now Search for Suspicious programs or any entries related to Win64: Evo-gen (susp). Unistall it once if you happen to find it. However be sure not to Uninstall any other program from the list.
- In the Search Field, Type msconfig and press on Enter, this will pop-up a Window
In the Startup Menu, Uncheck all the Win64: Evo-gen (susp) related entries or which are Unknown as Manufacturer.
Step 3>> Open the Run Box by Pressing Start Key and R in Combination
- Copy + Paste the following Command as
- notepad %windir%/system32/Drivers/etc/hosts and press on OK
- This will Open a new file. If your system has been hacked by Win64: Evo-gen (susp), certain IP’s will be displayed which can be found in the bottom of the screen.
Look for the suspicious IP that is present in your Localhost
Step 4>> How to Terminate Win64: Evo-gen (susp) Running Processes
- Go the Processes Tab by pressing on CTRL+SHIFT+ESC Keys Together.
- Look for the Win64: Evo-gen (susp) Running Processes.
- Right Click on Win64: Evo-gen (susp) and End the Process.
Step 5>> How to Remove Win64: Evo-gen (susp) Related Registry Entries
- Open Registry by Typing Regedit in the Run box and Hit Enter Key
- This will open all the list of entries.
- Now Find and search the entries created by Win64: Evo-gen (susp) and cautiously delete it.
- Alternatively, you can manually search for it in the list to delete Win64: Evo-gen (susp) Manually.
Unfortunately, if you are unable to remove Win64: Evo-gen (susp), Scan your PC Now
Also submit question and let us know in case you are having some doubt. Our Experts will definitely respond with some positive suggestions for the same. Thanks!