Win32:GenMaliciousA-FPE is deemed as harmful Trojan horse that comes along with spam email attachments, by using removable drives and so on. Its presence decreases the speed and performance of your PC. You will come across several system errors like you cannot save or delete any files and brings more trouble on the targeted PC. However, Win32:GenMaliciousA-FPE Trojan easily changes your browser and system settings without your knowledge. It modifies the registry entries, changes the start-up settings so that every time you start your PC it gets activated without any authorization. However, it uses the system loopholes to infiltrate and it completely ruin your Windows PC.
Besides this, Win32:GenMaliciousA-FPE Trojan download malware and install several codes into your web browsers, due to this it collect your online working details. Well, all such evil activities results in sluggish PC performance, system error unexpectedly occurs, freezing or system crash issues take place. The Trojan horse is capable enough to disable all the security programs including the firewall protection. It also shows various fake alert or warning messages to scare innocent PC users. The Trojan horse also steal important data like bank details, password, credit card info, personal details, etc and misuse the data to gain profit. Thus, if you are also facing similar trouble then it means your PC is infected with Trojan horse. In such case, follow the guidelines given below and remove Win32:GenMaliciousA-FPE from your Windows PC.
Steps to Remove Win32:GenMaliciousA-FPE
Step 1>> How to Boot Windows in Safe Mode to isolate Win32:GenMaliciousA-FPE
Step 2>> How to View Hidden Files created by Win32:GenMaliciousA-FPE
for Windows XP
- Exit all Program and Go to Desktop
- Select My Computer icon and Double Click to Open it
- Click on the Tools Menu and now select and Click on Folder Options.
- Select on View Tab that appears in New Window.
- Check mark on the box next to Dispaly the Contents of System Folders
- Now Check the box in order to Show Hidden Files and Folders
- Now press on Apply and OK to close the Window.
- As soon as these steps are performed, you can view the files and folders that were created by Win32:GenMaliciousA-FPE and hidden till now.
for Windows Vista
- Minimize all Window and Go to Desktop
- Click on the Start Button which can be found in lower lef Corner having Windows Logo
- Click on the Control Panel on the Menu and Open it
- Control Panel can be opened in Classic View or Control Panel Home View.
- If you have Selected Classic View, follow this
- Double Click on the Folder icon to open it
- Now select the view tab
- Click on Option to Show Hidden Files or Folders
- If you have Selected Control Panel Home View, follow this
- Appearance and Personalization link is to be Clicked
- Select on Show Hidden Files or Folders
- Press Apply Option and then Click on OK.
This will Show all the Folders including those created by Win32:GenMaliciousA-FPE
Know how to view Hidden Folders on Windows 7, Win 8 and Windows 10
(Following the above steps are necessary to view all the files created by Win32:GenMaliciousA-FPE and that is known to exist on Compromised PC.)
- Open the Run Box by holding together the Start Key and R.
- Now Type and input appwiz.cpl and press on OK
- This will take you to the Control Panel, Now Search for Suspicious programs or any entries related to Win32:GenMaliciousA-FPE. Unistall it once if you happen to find it. However be sure not to Uninstall any other program from the list.
- In the Search Field, Type msconfig and press on Enter, this will pop-up a Window
In the Startup Menu, Uncheck all the Win32:GenMaliciousA-FPE related entries or which are Unknown as Manufacturer.
Step 3>> Open the Run Box by Pressing Start Key and R in Combination
- Copy + Paste the following Command as
- notepad %windir%/system32/Drivers/etc/hosts and press on OK
- This will Open a new file. If your system has been hacked by Win32:GenMaliciousA-FPE, certain IP’s will be displayed which can be found in the bottom of the screen.
Look for the suspicious IP that is present in your Localhost
Step 4>> How to Terminate Win32:GenMaliciousA-FPE Running Processes
- Go the Processes Tab by pressing on CTRL+SHIFT+ESC Keys Together.
- Look for the Win32:GenMaliciousA-FPE Running Processes.
- Right Click on Win32:GenMaliciousA-FPE and End the Process.
Step 5>> How to Remove Win32:GenMaliciousA-FPE Related Registry Entries
- Open Registry by Typing Regedit in the Run box and Hit Enter Key
- This will open all the list of entries.
- Now Find and search the entries created by Win32:GenMaliciousA-FPE and cautiously delete it.
- Alternatively, you can manually search for it in the list to delete Win32:GenMaliciousA-FPE Manually.
Unfortunately, if you are unable to remove Win32:GenMaliciousA-FPE, Scan your PC Now
Also submit question and let us know in case you are having some doubt. Our Experts will definitely respond with some positive suggestions for the same. Thanks!