Hi….I am a novice PC user and running Windows 8.1 on my system. Yesterday, while working I noticed My Music Life popup constantly appearing on my desktop. I tried to search My Music Life popup removal but no success. These ad pop-ups are very rigid and annoying. It seems very difficult for me to delete My Music Life popup. I am very much worried by thinking of the damages caused due to the threat. I need help!! Please, guys if you have any useful solution then guide me so that I can remove My Music Life popup completely from my Windows system. I'll be thankful for any help.
My Music Life popup is classified as an adware or a potentially unwanted program (PUP). However, it is not actually a virus but it perform several evil activities so as to damage your computer system. Its presence give rise to bunch of trouble on the infected PC. Well, as soon as it gets activated it affect your browser and install malicious extensions, plug-ins or add-ons so as to display adverts on your browser. My Music Life popup actually designed by the criminals with an intension to spread its infection by promoting non-existing product or services. Doing so helps to increase traffic on its websites and earn profit for its creators. You will notice your system monitor is flooded with the annoying pop-up ads.
Besides this, no matter how hard you try to remove the ad pop-ups but these ads are very rigid and it won't disappear. In the meanwhile, it collect crucial data such as your personal data, bank details, credit card info, login details, passwords, etc and share these information with the criminals to earn profit through illegal ways. What more, if you click on My Music Life popup then it redirects you to its associated websites. As, the adware program comes up with sponsored links and so clicking on them causes redirection. So, it is advised to be careful while online surfing and never click on ads or pop-ups randomly. But, if your PC is already infected then follow the guidelines mentioned below and remove My Music Life popup from your Windows PC.
Learn To Remove My Music Life popup Using Manual Methods
Phase 1 : Show Hidden Files To Delete My Music Life popup Related Files And Folders
1. For Windows 8 or 10 Users : From the Ribbon’s View in My PC click on Options icon.
2. For Windows 7 or Vista Users : Open My Computer and tap on Organize button on the upper left corner and then to Folder and Search Options from the drop down menu.
3. Now go to the View tab and enable Show hidden files and folder options and then uncheck the Hide protected system operating files checkbox option below.
4. Finally look for any suspicious files in the hidden folders as given below and delete it.
Phase 2 : Get Rid of My Music Life popup Related Extensions Related From Different Web Browsers
From Chrome :
1. Click on Menu icon, hover through More Tools then tap on Extensions.
2. Now click on Trash icon on the extensions tab there next to suspicious extensions to remove it.
From Internet Explorer :
1. Click on Manage add-ons option from the drop down menu on going through Gear icon.
2. Now if you find any suspicious extension in the Toolbars and Extensions panel then right click on it and Delete option to remove it.
From Mozilla Firefox :
1. Tap on Add-ons on going through Menu icon.
2. In the Extensions tab click on Disable or Remove button next to My Music Life popup related extensions to remove them.
From Opera :
1. Press Opera menu, hover to Extensions and then select Extensions manager there.
2. Now if any browser extension looks suspicious to you then click on (X) button to remove it.
From Safari :
1. Click Preferences… on going through Settings Gear icon.
2. Now on Extensions tab click on Uninstall button to remove it.
From Microsoft Edge :
Note:–As there is no option for Extension Manager in Microsoft Edge so in order to sort out issues related with adware programs in MS Edge you can change its default homepage and search engine.
Change Default Homepage of Ms Edge –
1. Click on More(…) followed by Settings and then to Start page under Open With section.
2. Now select View advanced settings button and then in Search in the address bar with section, you can select Google or any other homepage as your preference.
Change Default Search Engine Settings of Ms Edge –
1. Select More(…) then Settings followed by View advanced settings button.
2. Under Search in the address bar with box click on <Add new>. Now you can choose from the available list of search providers or add you preferred search engine and click Add as default.
Phase 3 : Block Unwanted Pop-ups from My Music Life popup On Different Web Browsers
1. Google Chrome : Click Menu icon → Settings → Show advanced settings… → Content Settings… under Privacy section → enable Do not allow any site to show pop-ups (recommended) option → Done.
2. Mozilla Firefox : Tap on Menu icon → Options → Content panel → check Block pop-up windows in Pop-ups section.
3. Internet Explorer : Click Gear Settings icon → Internet Options → in Privacy tab enable Turn on Pop-up Blocker under Pop-up Blocker Section.
4. Microsoft Edge : Press More(…) option → Settings → View advanced settings → toggle on Block pop-ups.
Still having troubles in removing My Music Life popup from your compromised PC ? Then you don’t need to worry. You can feel free to ask questions to us about malware related issues.