Virus:Win32/Hala.A is recognized as a risky trojan horse that silently install proxy server on your machine without your consent. The main motive behind the server configuration that when ever you use internet, all the request and activities are sent through a server which is controlled by evil hackers. Virus:Win32/Hala.A most often come along with junk mail, clicking unsafe links, p2p sharing of data and most of the time come packed along with free wares downloaded from non authorized websites. It will add up corrupt registries in Windows Registry Editor and will even add up its viscous code in the boot section mainly to get reloaded every time when ever PC get restarted. Once activated, it will try to drain out all the valuable data and information including banking credential as well and later on use those info in executing illegal activities. Thats why, it is advised to instantly remove Virus:Win32/Hala.A and make machine secure.
Virus:Win32/Hala.A will even make you unable to access machine properly by executing thousands of malicious and unsafe activities onto your compromised system. It will slow down system's speed and will even show blue screen of death frequently. What's more worst, it will bring changes in browsers like Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Bing and Safari searches to let its result redirected to malicious and risky websites. Virus:Win32/Hala.A will block all the running and active processes as well even disable firewalls aiming to open a back side gate for other malicious system threat to make machine vulnerable or in-accessible. In addition, you will observe lots of unwanted icons and folders all over your desktop and in this way it will eat up all your system's resources. It will pretend to be genuine and legitimate but reality is far different as it is designed mainly to gain access over your PC. In order to avoid all the mentioned system's issues, we recommend user to immediately get rid with Virus:Win32/Hala.A infection before its too late.
Steps to Remove Virus:Win32/Hala.A
Step 1>> How to Boot Windows in Safe Mode to isolate Virus:Win32/Hala.A
Step 2>> How to View Hidden Files created by Virus:Win32/Hala.A
for Windows XP
- Exit all Program and Go to Desktop
- Select My Computer icon and Double Click to Open it
- Click on the Tools Menu and now select and Click on Folder Options.
- Select on View Tab that appears in New Window.
- Check mark on the box next to Dispaly the Contents of System Folders
- Now Check the box in order to Show Hidden Files and Folders
- Now press on Apply and OK to close the Window.
- As soon as these steps are performed, you can view the files and folders that were created by Virus:Win32/Hala.A and hidden till now.
for Windows Vista
- Minimize all Window and Go to Desktop
- Click on the Start Button which can be found in lower lef Corner having Windows Logo
- Click on the Control Panel on the Menu and Open it
- Control Panel can be opened in Classic View or Control Panel Home View.
- If you have Selected Classic View, follow this
- Double Click on the Folder icon to open it
- Now select the view tab
- Click on Option to Show Hidden Files or Folders
- If you have Selected Control Panel Home View, follow this
- Appearance and Personalization link is to be Clicked
- Select on Show Hidden Files or Folders
- Press Apply Option and then Click on OK.
This will Show all the Folders including those created by Virus:Win32/Hala.A
Know how to view Hidden Folders on Windows 7, Win 8 and Windows 10
(Following the above steps are necessary to view all the files created by Virus:Win32/Hala.A and that is known to exist on Compromised PC.)
- Open the Run Box by holding together the Start Key and R.
- Now Type and input appwiz.cpl and press on OK
- This will take you to the Control Panel, Now Search for Suspicious programs or any entries related to Virus:Win32/Hala.A. Unistall it once if you happen to find it. However be sure not to Uninstall any other program from the list.
- In the Search Field, Type msconfig and press on Enter, this will pop-up a Window
In the Startup Menu, Uncheck all the Virus:Win32/Hala.A related entries or which are Unknown as Manufacturer.
Step 3>> Open the Run Box by Pressing Start Key and R in Combination
- Copy + Paste the following Command as
- notepad %windir%/system32/Drivers/etc/hosts and press on OK
- This will Open a new file. If your system has been hacked by Virus:Win32/Hala.A, certain IP’s will be displayed which can be found in the bottom of the screen.
Look for the suspicious IP that is present in your Localhost
Step 4>> How to Terminate Virus:Win32/Hala.A Running Processes
- Go the Processes Tab by pressing on CTRL+SHIFT+ESC Keys Together.
- Look for the Virus:Win32/Hala.A Running Processes.
- Right Click on Virus:Win32/Hala.A and End the Process.
Step 5>> How to Remove Virus:Win32/Hala.A Related Registry Entries
- Open Registry by Typing Regedit in the Run box and Hit Enter Key
- This will open all the list of entries.
- Now Find and search the entries created by Virus:Win32/Hala.A and cautiously delete it.
- Alternatively, you can manually search for it in the list to delete Virus:Win32/Hala.A Manually.
Unfortunately, if you are unable to remove Virus:Win32/Hala.A, Scan your PC Now
Also submit question and let us know in case you are having some doubt. Our Experts will definitely respond with some positive suggestions for the same. Thanks!