Hey! Somehow my Compute has been attacked of a virus called Vault Ransomware which has locked my all file and deny me to access on this files. It has spread it troubles on huge part PC and don't allow me to remove it easily. How can I remove Vault Ransomware completely? Please help me!
More Details Vault Ransomware
Vault Ransomware is highly dangerous virus that has been designed by cyber criminals to lock your all files on the PC. It is so tricky that enters silently on the PC without knowing you by the help of freeware files which you download from malicious sources and attaching to spam emails. Generally, Vault Ransomware locks various files of PC such as DOC files, XLS, TXT, Image, Videos etc and demand ransom money from users to decrypt all files although it has not guarantee that it can decrypt your all files even it may install other rouge on the PC to harm it highly. So, if any pop-up and links are displayed by this rouge threat then there you should be careful for selecting its pop-up or links after clicking it lest you may have to loss your money for this rouge service which has only aim to earn money anyhow misleading users around world.
Once Vault Ransomware intruded into your computer, it will lock your all files and keep all replaced with .vault extension whereupon you will be unable to open it. It is confirmed that this malware mainly targets PC in Russia to harm it for earning money that is certain to US$100 and US$900 amount. It can be so harmful if you click its any option to decrypt your files because it would enable to monitor your confidential information of your banking information like password, login ID and other commercial information which you put on the to login your account to purchase it service. So, you are recommended to deny any links that is provided by this threat. Due to this, there are lots of other malware might be installed and downloaded without your permission to damage your PC totally. Then, incase if Vault Ransomware is found on the PC then you are recommended to delete it as soon as possible.
How To Remove Vault Ransomware From Your PC
Start Windows in Safe Mode with Networking.
- Click on Restart button to restart your computer
- Press and hold down the F8 key during the restart process.
- From the boot menu, select Safe Mode with Networking using the arrow keys.
- Now your computer will get started in Safe Mode with Networking.
End Vault Ransomware Related Process From Task Manager
- Press Ctrl+Alt+Del together on your keyboard.
- Task manager Windows will get opened on your computer screen.
- Go to Precess tab, find the Vault Ransomware related Process.
- Now click on on End Process button to close that task.
Uninstall Vault Ransomware From Windows 7 Control Panel
- Visit the Start menu to open the Control Panel.
- Select Uninstall a Program option from Program category.
- Choose and remove all Vault Ransomware related items from list.
Uninstall Vault Ransomware From Windows 8 Control Panel
- On right edge of screen, Click on Search button and type “Control Panel”.
- Now choose the Uninstall a Program option from Programs category.
- Find and delete Vault Ransomware related items from the programs list.
Delete Vault Ransomware From Windows 10 Control Panel
- Click on Start button and search Control Panel from Search Box.
- Got to Programs and select the Uninstall a Program option.
- Select and Remove all Vault Ransomware related programs.
Remove Vault Ransomware Related Registry Entries
- Press Windows+R buttons together to open Run Box
- Type “regedit” and click OK button.
- Select and remove all Vault Ransomware related entries.
Remove Vault Ransomware Infection From msconfig
- Open Run Box by pressing Windows+R buttons together.
- Now type “msconfig” in the Run Box and press Enter.
- Open Startup tab and uncheck all entries from unknown manufacturer.
Hope the above process has helped you in removing the Vault Ransomware virus completely from your computer. If you still have this nasty ransomware left in your PC then you should opt for a malware removal tool. It is the most easy way to remove this harmful computer virus from your computer. Download the Free Vault Ransomware Scanner on your system and scan your computer. It can easily find and remove this pesky ransomware threat from your PC.
If you have any questions regarding the removal of this virus then you can ask your question from your PC security experts. They will feel happy to solve your problem.