Short introduction [email protected] ransomware:
This [email protected] ransomware is a very malicious program which is specially designed for onrush PC user. Once gettting inside your system, it will scan your whole system and encrypt your important system file and lock them by extension .xtbl lock. It has capability to encrypt files like images, audio, video, doc files, presentation, html files, Java files, exe files, extra. Once encryption is over, it will deliver you of lots of fake alert tell you that your system files is encrypted and you need help to get back your system file. It will give their IT support number to take help to recover your system file. It will demand you ransom money to provide you decryption and ask you to grant permission to remote access to your system. But never believe upon these cyber crook because these are the trick of cyber criminals to make a profit from you and to take full control of your system. Nevertheless you paid ransom money to recover your system file then it is possible that they will not provide you the valid decryption key and as you provided the remote access to your system you will face lots of problem in your system.
Harmful consequence of [email protected] ransomware:
You will face lots of problem which are given below:
- This [email protected] ransomware will encrypt your important system file and lock them using .xtbl lock extention.
- It will create backdoor to remote hackers and install more dangerous threats in your system which will cause severe issues in your system.
- It will alter your windows registry, DNS (Domain name service) configuration, executable files by adding insecure code to it's program.
- It will consume huge amount of system resource by installing additional malicious program which will affect your operating system performance in very bad way.
How [email protected] ransomware will sneaks into your PC?
This [email protected] ransomware will sneaks into your PC by downloading freeware application. At the time of installation keep yours eyes open regarding each installation step and check all the terms, condition means EULA (end user license agreement) condition. Go to always custom installation mode to know the exact functionality of these freeware application. It's means that these application has been some payload of harmful threats which damage your system. Spam mail attachment from unregistered sites contain auto start-up software and once you open to see these junk mail, automatically get installed in your system without of your knowledge. Don't use infected USB drive and external device. If you want to use then scan it first using effective anti-virus program.
How To Remove [email protected] ransomware From Your PC
Start Windows in Safe Mode with Networking.
- Click on Restart button to restart your computer
- Press and hold down the F8 key during the restart process.
- From the boot menu, select Safe Mode with Networking using the arrow keys.
- Now your computer will get started in Safe Mode with Networking.
End [email protected] ransomware Related Process From Task Manager
- Press Ctrl+Alt+Del together on your keyboard.
- Task manager Windows will get opened on your computer screen.
- Go to Precess tab, find the [email protected] ransomware related Process.
- Now click on on End Process button to close that task.
Uninstall [email protected] ransomware From Windows 7 Control Panel
- Visit the Start menu to open the Control Panel.
- Select Uninstall a Program option from Program category.
- Choose and remove all [email protected] ransomware related items from list.
Uninstall [email protected] ransomware From Windows 8 Control Panel
- On right edge of screen, Click on Search button and type “Control Panel”.
- Now choose the Uninstall a Program option from Programs category.
- Find and delete [email protected] ransomware related items from the programs list.
Delete [email protected] ransomware From Windows 10 Control Panel
- Click on Start button and search Control Panel from Search Box.
- Got to Programs and select the Uninstall a Program option.
- Select and Remove all [email protected] ransomware related programs.
Remove [email protected] ransomware Related Registry Entries
- Press Windows+R buttons together to open Run Box
- Type “regedit” and click OK button.
- Select and remove all [email protected] ransomware related entries.
Remove [email protected] ransomware Infection From msconfig
- Open Run Box by pressing Windows+R buttons together.
- Now type “msconfig” in the Run Box and press Enter.
- Open Startup tab and uncheck all entries from unknown manufacturer.
Hope the above process has helped you in removing the [email protected] ransomware virus completely from your computer. If you still have this nasty ransomware left in your PC then you should opt for a malware removal tool. It is the most easy way to remove this harmful computer virus from your computer. Download the Free [email protected] ransomware Scanner on your system and scan your computer. It can easily find and remove this pesky ransomware threat from your PC.
If you have any questions regarding the removal of this virus then you can ask your question from your PC security experts. They will feel happy to solve your problem.