Recently, My PC has been unfortunately got infected with HELP_DECRYPT which has kept my all files locked where I can't access into that all files. It keep me notifying that if I want my files unlocked I will have to pay ransom money. Should I trust on this? I want recover my files again and also I need help to remove HELP_DECRYPT from PC. Can someone guide me to delete HELP_DECRYPT completely? Thanks all of you in advance.
Report on HELP_DECRYPT
HELP_DECRYPT is a ransomware infection that is very harmful for your all files and PC as well. It is confirmed that recently there are many PC users has been victimized of this ransomware all around world. Generally, it encrypts many files to get ransom money from you all users. It is reported that it belongs to the CryptoWall 3.0 ransomware family. There are many several ways that allows HELP_DECRYPT to enters on the PC silently. It enters without asking your permission as lurking some freeware, shareware and via some porn website.
Once, HELP_DECRYPT intruded into your computer, then you will get that all files has been encrypted by this because as soon as it enters on the PC it starts to executes many malicious codes to encrypt your all files like images files, exe files, videos and more. After locking your files it will shows up pop -ups message that allege you claiming that you have been found accused to violate some rules as there have been some porn video watched by that is against of law where you need to pay ransom money in form of penalty for getting all files decrypted again and other escape yourself from being prosecuted but you are suggested to don't pay any amount for its unwanted service because it is confirmed that has no guaranty to decrypt your any files even it may download many other hazardous like trojan, worm etc to fully compromise your PC as well as it may fetch risk for you bank account. So, HELP_DECRYPT should be remove completely as soon as possible.
Remove HELP_DECRYPT From Your PC
Step 1: Remove HELP_DECRYPT in Safe Mode with Command Prompt
- First of all disconnect your PC with network connection.
- Click restart button and keep pressing F8 key regularly while system restart.
- You will see “Windows Advanced Options Menu” on your computer screen.
- Select “Safe Mode with Command Prompt” and press Enter key.
- You must login your computer with Administrator account for full privilege.
- Once the Command Prompt appears then type rstrui.exe and press Enter
- Now follow the prompts on your screen to complete system restore.
Step 2: Remove HELP_DECRYPT using MSConfig in Safe Mode:
- Power off your computer and restart again.
- While booting press the “F8 key” continuously to open “Windows Advanced Options Menu”.
- Use the arrow keys to select “Safe Mode” option and press Enter key.
- Once system get started go to Start menu. Type “msconfig” in the search box and launch the application.
- Go to the Startup tab and look for files from %AppData% or %Temp% folders using rundll32.exe. See an example below:
- Disable all the malicious entries and save the changes.
- Now restart your computer normally.
Step 3 : Kill Malicious Process Related To HELP_DECRYPT
- Press Alt+Ctrl+Del buttons together.
- It will open the Task manager on your screen.
- Go to Process Tab and find HELP_DECRYPT related process.
- Click the End Process Now button to stop the running process.
Step 4 : Remove HELP_DECRYPT Virus From Registry Entry
- Press “Windows + R” key together to open Run Box.
- Type “regedit” and click OK button.
- Find and remove HELP_DECRYPT related entries.
Now hopefully you have completely removed the HELP_DECRYPT virus from your computer. If you are still get ransom message from the threat or unable to access your files, then it means that virus still remain into your computer. In such situation you don’t have any other option except removing this virus using any powerful malware removal tool.
Whereas if you have any backup of your infected or encrypted files, then you can also reinstall your Windows OS. This will erase all your files and data as along with the HELP_DECRYPT infection. You will get a completely empty computer system with no files. Now you can use your backup to get your files. If you don’t have any backup then using malware removal tool is a better option for you.
If you have any query or question regarding your computer, then you can easily ask your problem to our experts. Go to the Ask Any Question page and get the answer for your query directly from out experts.