I have tried a lot to remove Trojan: JS/PlayerPage.A from my system, but i doesn't get any idea to remove this infection completely from my system. I know that its really suspicious in nature. It messed up my entire system and cause more trouble to my system. It also allow other malicious threat to get inside my system. What does I do to prevent my system from such harmful malware? Please help!!!
Trojan: JS/PlayerPage.A is used as risky and threatening Trojan infection that could damage your system. It would infiltrate in various ways as using freeware application, spam emails, junk files, and other unwanted application. It embeds some malicious codes into files that enters secretly into your machine. Once get inside, it would create a bunch of files that would modify your registry entries, even without your permission. Hence, as a result, your system will not work in right manner. Here, you will find that your PC performance getting slower and slower. While sometimes you would have blue death screen without any reason, tons of commercial ads on your screen, changes of your browser as well as system settings and much more. Hence, for all these reasons you should remove Trojan: JS/PlayerPage.A at any cost from your system. If ist not deleted within time, all your personal info and other activities would be put at risk. Hence, its very essential to remove Trojan: JS/PlayerPage.A as early as possible from your system.
Trojan: JS/PlayerPage.A enters with third-party application that arrived from unknown sites. When user install this application, it run itself .exe file and get executed itself. Hence, in this way, it get installed into your system successfully. It would secretly lurks into your system, and does lots of harm into your PC.
After successful invasion,Trojan: JS/PlayerPage.A would regularly cause to display blue death screen of your system and make your PC weird. Beside, its main reason for having system loopholes. It would shut down your system abruptly, and you would have no alerts of its shut down. It would open whenever you open any suspicious web sites. Hence, this virus can cover on every corner of your PC. Your system would be crashed eventually. You should know what damages does it brings into your system.
Harmful Damages Brought By Trojan: JS/PlayerPage.A Into your System :-
- It would makes your system perform weirdly and constantly showing blue death screen.
- It would flood your screen with more malicious files.
- It would install more malicious programs into your system without your knowledge.
- It would often redirects you to more advertising pages that would show phishing websites.
- It would put you sensitive information and other personal files at higher risk by opening backdoor for its hacker.
Hence, after seeing these damages you must be sure that you should not keep this infection for long time on to your system. A sit brings more damages and trouble to your system. So, its better to use Windows Scanner to remove Trojan: JS/PlayerPage.A entirely from your system.
Steps to Remove Trojan: JS/PlayerPage.A
Step 1>> How to Boot Windows in Safe Mode to isolate Trojan: JS/PlayerPage.A
Step 2>> How to View Hidden Files created by Trojan: JS/PlayerPage.A
for Windows XP
- Exit all Program and Go to Desktop
- Select My Computer icon and Double Click to Open it
- Click on the Tools Menu and now select and Click on Folder Options.
- Select on View Tab that appears in New Window.
- Check mark on the box next to Dispaly the Contents of System Folders
- Now Check the box in order to Show Hidden Files and Folders
- Now press on Apply and OK to close the Window.
- As soon as these steps are performed, you can view the files and folders that were created by Trojan: JS/PlayerPage.A and hidden till now.
for Windows Vista
- Minimize all Window and Go to Desktop
- Click on the Start Button which can be found in lower lef Corner having Windows Logo
- Click on the Control Panel on the Menu and Open it
- Control Panel can be opened in Classic View or Control Panel Home View.
- If you have Selected Classic View, follow this
- Double Click on the Folder icon to open it
- Now select the view tab
- Click on Option to Show Hidden Files or Folders
- If you have Selected Control Panel Home View, follow this
- Appearance and Personalization link is to be Clicked
- Select on Show Hidden Files or Folders
- Press Apply Option and then Click on OK.
This will Show all the Folders including those created by Trojan: JS/PlayerPage.A
Know how to view Hidden Folders on Windows 7, Win 8 and Windows 10
(Following the above steps are necessary to view all the files created by Trojan: JS/PlayerPage.A and that is known to exist on Compromised PC.)
- Open the Run Box by holding together the Start Key and R.
- Now Type and input appwiz.cpl and press on OK
- This will take you to the Control Panel, Now Search for Suspicious programs or any entries related to Trojan: JS/PlayerPage.A. Unistall it once if you happen to find it. However be sure not to Uninstall any other program from the list.
- In the Search Field, Type msconfig and press on Enter, this will pop-up a Window
In the Startup Menu, Uncheck all the Trojan: JS/PlayerPage.A related entries or which are Unknown as Manufacturer.
Step 3>> Open the Run Box by Pressing Start Key and R in Combination
- Copy + Paste the following Command as
- notepad %windir%/system32/Drivers/etc/hosts and press on OK
- This will Open a new file. If your system has been hacked by Trojan: JS/PlayerPage.A, certain IP’s will be displayed which can be found in the bottom of the screen.
Look for the suspicious IP that is present in your Localhost
Step 4>> How to Terminate Trojan: JS/PlayerPage.A Running Processes
- Go the Processes Tab by pressing on CTRL+SHIFT+ESC Keys Together.
- Look for the Trojan: JS/PlayerPage.A Running Processes.
- Right Click on Trojan: JS/PlayerPage.A and End the Process.
Step 5>> How to Remove Trojan: JS/PlayerPage.A Related Registry Entries
- Open Registry by Typing Regedit in the Run box and Hit Enter Key
- This will open all the list of entries.
- Now Find and search the entries created by Trojan: JS/PlayerPage.A and cautiously delete it.
- Alternatively, you can manually search for it in the list to delete Trojan: JS/PlayerPage.A Manually.
Unfortunately, if you are unable to remove Trojan: JS/PlayerPage.A, Scan your PC Now
Also submit question and let us know in case you are having some doubt. Our Experts will definitely respond with some positive suggestions for the same. Thanks!