Do you have something suspicious on your system? Does Trojan.Pulick gain complete access over your system? Does it represents as legal application that would help you in your online work? Have you scanned your system with strong antivirus? Does it get detected over your system? Does it penetrate silently into your system? Do you have more annoying virus on your system? Are you getting redirected to any other harmful sites that have suspicious web page? Do you want to get rid of this infection urgently from your system? If yes, please follow this guide for better removal of this infection from your system.
âTrojan.Pulick is used as risky as well as harmful Trojan infection that would have strong invasion techniques. Its really a malicious application that would allow its hackers for maliciously operate your system and let it modify your files, steal your personal information, as well as install more unwanted threats. This kind of suspicious infection generally carried over by another harmful programs that arrived from third-party. It must be sent to you in the form of free programs, spam email attachments, corrupt files, and other harmful application. These useless stuffs get installed from dubious web site that have suspicious links and threats. As you scan your system, it would bypass the detection of your genuine antivirus program, and keep residing for long time on your browser. Hence, you should not believe on this unreliable application and try to remove as fast as you could.
Like another Trojan infection, Trojan.Pulick would take complete access over your system. It is basically driven by other malicious page that get injected into your legal domain with other harmful threats. It would completely mess up your system. Even it modify your system files, registry entries and other useful programs. Moreover, it would also open backdoor to other harmful threats and have harmful activity on your system. Basically, it uses tricky techniques that were different from other techniques. It would put all your sensitive information at high risk. Hence, you should not wait for a single moment and remove Trojan.Pulick immediately from your system.
Steps to Remove Trojan.Pulick
Step 1>> How to Boot Windows in Safe Mode to isolate Trojan.Pulick
Step 2>> How to View Hidden Files created by Trojan.Pulick
for Windows XP
- Exit all Program and Go to Desktop
- Select My Computer icon and Double Click to Open it
- Click on the Tools Menu and now select and Click on Folder Options.
- Select on View Tab that appears in New Window.
- Check mark on the box next to Dispaly the Contents of System Folders
- Now Check the box in order to Show Hidden Files and Folders
- Now press on Apply and OK to close the Window.
- As soon as these steps are performed, you can view the files and folders that were created by Trojan.Pulick and hidden till now.
for Windows Vista
- Minimize all Window and Go to Desktop
- Click on the Start Button which can be found in lower lef Corner having Windows Logo
- Click on the Control Panel on the Menu and Open it
- Control Panel can be opened in Classic View or Control Panel Home View.
- If you have Selected Classic View, follow this
- Double Click on the Folder icon to open it
- Now select the view tab
- Click on Option to Show Hidden Files or Folders
- If you have Selected Control Panel Home View, follow this
- Appearance and Personalization link is to be Clicked
- Select on Show Hidden Files or Folders
- Press Apply Option and then Click on OK.
This will Show all the Folders including those created by Trojan.Pulick
Know how to view Hidden Folders on Windows 7, Win 8 and Windows 10
(Following the above steps are necessary to view all the files created by Trojan.Pulick and that is known to exist on Compromised PC.)
- Open the Run Box by holding together the Start Key and R.
- Now Type and input appwiz.cpl and press on OK
- This will take you to the Control Panel, Now Search for Suspicious programs or any entries related to Trojan.Pulick. Unistall it once if you happen to find it. However be sure not to Uninstall any other program from the list.
- In the Search Field, Type msconfig and press on Enter, this will pop-up a Window
In the Startup Menu, Uncheck all the Trojan.Pulick related entries or which are Unknown as Manufacturer.
Step 3>> Open the Run Box by Pressing Start Key and R in Combination
- Copy + Paste the following Command as
- notepad %windir%/system32/Drivers/etc/hosts and press on OK
- This will Open a new file. If your system has been hacked by Trojan.Pulick, certain IP’s will be displayed which can be found in the bottom of the screen.
Look for the suspicious IP that is present in your Localhost
Step 4>> How to Terminate Trojan.Pulick Running Processes
- Go the Processes Tab by pressing on CTRL+SHIFT+ESC Keys Together.
- Look for the Trojan.Pulick Running Processes.
- Right Click on Trojan.Pulick and End the Process.
Step 5>> How to Remove Trojan.Pulick Related Registry Entries
- Open Registry by Typing Regedit in the Run box and Hit Enter Key
- This will open all the list of entries.
- Now Find and search the entries created by Trojan.Pulick and cautiously delete it.
- Alternatively, you can manually search for it in the list to delete Trojan.Pulick Manually.
Unfortunately, if you are unable to remove Trojan.Pulick, Scan your PC Now
Also submit question and let us know in case you are having some doubt. Our Experts will definitely respond with some positive suggestions for the same. Thanks!