This post is all about the deletion of IntelService.exe CPU Miner. If somehow, your Windows PC has infected with such a variant of Trojan infection and want to eliminate it completely and easily then go through with this post completely and carry out the provided removal instruction as in the exact order.
Summary of IntelService.exe CPU Miner
|Threat's Name||IntelService.exe CPU Miner|
|Affected OS||Win 32 & 64|
|Description||It is a type of Trojan program that lurks inside the PC silently and ruins Computer badly.|
|Occurrences||Freeware & shareware installers, spam campaigns, torrent hackers, online games, infected devices etc.|
|Symptoms||Slows down performance speed, throws tons of fake alerts or warning messages, modifies entire crucial settings etc.|
What do you know about IntelService.exe CPU Miner?
IntelService.exe CPU Miner is a dubious program that get installed into the System as a Trojan. The name of this program is named after the executable file is used to execute its operations. As name suggests, the process of this program includes name of processor manufacturer and serves to mask the System file and dissuader Computer users from deleting file automatically once miner is started. The creator of such a program takes the advantage of "srvany.exe' software in the Windows to register it as a user defined Computer services and prevent the infected Computer users from removing the program. It is able to invade all version of Windows OS including Windows XP, Vista, NT, Me, 7, 8, 10 and so on.
What happens when IntelService.exe CPU Miner installed ?
On the successful installation, IntelService.exe CPU Miner will automatically connect you to the server named, Bitcoin pool which is responsible for the monitoring and processing the BTC payments. It is responsible for hijacking about 70% of the executing CPU power and earning the huge amount of money. This type of program deal with heavy workload which as a result highly consumes resources and degrades overall performance speed. Due to the presence of such a Trojan program, you can see lots of fake alert, warning notification or messages on your desktop screen. The worst behavior of such a malware is that it collects victim's all sensitive data and exposed them to the public for the illegal financial purposes. Therefore, it is very essential to get rid of IntelService.exe CPU Miner from the compromised machine immediately.
How does IntelService.exe CPU Miner intrude inside the PC?
Being a notorious Trojan infection, creator of IntelService.exe CPU Miner uses several deceptive and tricky distribution ways but some of the most common distribution channels are listed below :
- Downloading of cost-free files or applications from untrusted sources.
- Opening of spam email attachments.
- Using any pirated discs or software.
- Updating installed software or OS from the redirected or suspicious links.
- Clicking on any suspicious ads or links.
- Visiting of gambling, porn or untrusted site etc.
Manual IntelService.exe CPU Miner Removal Guide
Step 1: How to Start your PC in Safe Mode with Networking to Get Rid of IntelService.exe CPU Miner
(For Win 7 | XP | Vista Users)
- first of all PC is to be rebooted in Safe Mode with Networking
- Select on Start Button and Click on Shutdown | Restart option and select OK
- when the PC restarts, keep tapping on F8 until you don’t get Advanced Boot Options.
- Safe Mode with Networking Option is to be selected from the list.
(For Win 8 | 8.1 | Win 10 Users)
- Click on Power Button near Windows Login Screen
- Keep Shift Button on the keyboard pressed and select Restart Option
- Now Select on Enable Safe Mode with Networking Option
In case IntelService.exe CPU Miner, is not letting your PC to Start in Safe Mode, then following Step is to followed
Step 2: Remove IntelService.exe CPU Miner Using System Restore Process
- PC need to be rebooted to Safe Mode with Command Prompt
- As soon as Command Prompt Window appear on the screen, select on cd restore and press on Enter option
Type rstrui.exe and Click on Enter again.
Now users need to Click on Next option and Choose restore point that was the last time Windows was working fine prior to IntelService.exe CPU Miner infection. Once done, Click on Next button.
Select Yes to Restore your System and get rid of IntelService.exe CPU Miner infection.
However, if the above steps does not work to remove IntelService.exe CPU Miner, follow the below mentioned steps
Step:3 Unhide All Hidden Files and Folders to Delete IntelService.exe CPU Miner
How to View IntelService.exe CPU Miner Hidden Folders on Windows XP
- In order to show the hidden files and folders, you need to follow the given instructions:-
- Close all the Windows or minimize the opened application to go to desktop.
- Open “My Computer” by double-clicking on its icon.
- Click on Tools menu and select Folder options.
- Click on the View tab from the new Window.
- Check the Display contents of the system folders options.
- In the Hidden files and folders section, you need to put a check mark on Show hidden files and folders option.
- Click on Apply and then OK button. Now, close the Window.
- Now, you can see all the IntelService.exe CPU Miner related hidden files and folders on the system.
How to Access IntelService.exe CPU Miner Hidden folders on Windows Vista
- Minimize or close all opened tabs and go to Desktop.
- Go to the lower left of your screen, you will see Windows logo there, click on Start button.
- Go to Control Panel menu and click on it.
- After Control Panel got opened, there will two options, either “Classic View” or “Control Panel Home View”.
- Do the following when you are in “Classic View”.
- Double click on the icon and open Folder Options.
- Choose View tab.
- Again move to step 5.
- Do the following if you are “Control Panel Home View”.
- Hit button on Appearance and Personalization link.
- Chose Show Hidden Files or Folders.
- Under the Hidden File or Folder section, click on the button which is right next to the Show Hidden Files or Folders.
- Click on Apply button and then hit OK. Now, close the window.
- Now, to show you all hidden files or folders created by IntelService.exe CPU Miner, you have successfully considered Windows Vista.
How to Unhide IntelService.exe CPU Miner Created Folders on Windows 7
1. Go to the desktop and tap on the small rectangle which is located in the lower-right part of the system screen.
2. Now, just open the “Start” menu by clicking on the Windows start button which is located in the lower-left side of the PC screen that carries the windows logo.
3. Then after, look for the “Control Panel” menu option in the right-most row and open it.
4. When the Control Panel menu opens, then look for the “Folder Options” link.
5. Tap over the “View tab”.
6. Under the “Advanced Settings” category, double click on the “Hidden Files or Folders” associated with IntelService.exe CPU Miner.
7. Next, just select the check-box in order to Show hidden files, folders, or drives.
8. After this, click on “Apply” >> “OK” and then close the menu.
9. Now, the Windows 7 should be configured to show you all hidden files, folders or drives.
Steps to Unhide IntelService.exe CPU Miner related Files and Folders on Windows 8
- First of all, power on your Windows PC and click on start logo button that is found in left side of the system screen.
- Now, move to program lists and select control panel app.
- When Control panel is open completely, click on more settings option.
- After, you will see a Control panel Window and then you choose “Appearance and Personalization” tab.
- In Advance settings dialogue box, you need to tick mark on Show hidden files and folders and clear the check box for Hide protected system files.
- Click on Apply and Ok button. This apply option helps you to detect and eradicate all types of IntelService.exe CPU Miner related suspicious files.
- Finally, navigate your mouse cursor on close option to exit this panel.
How to View IntelService.exe CPU Miner associated folders on Windows 10
1. Open the folder if you wish to unhide files.
2. Search and Click on View in Menu bar
3. In Menu click on to view folder options.
4. Again click on View and Enable Radio Button associated with Show hidden files created by IntelService.exe CPU Miner, folder and drive.
5. Press apply and OK.
Step 4: Press Start Key along with R- copy + paste the below stated command and Click on OK
- This will open up a new file, in case if your system has been hacked, some IP’s will be shown at the bottom of the screen
Click on the Start Menu, Input “Control Panel” in the search box —> Select. Network and Internet —> Network and Sharing Center —> Next Change Adapter Settings. Right-click your Internet connection —> Select on Properties.
- In case if you find Suspicious IP in the local host –or if you are finding it difficult and have any problem then submit question to us and we will be happy to help you.