My PC is infected by Win32:PzBot-C [Trj] virus. It has entered my computer when I downloading a free software from Internet. My anti-virus suddenly popped up a warning message on my screen that Win32:PzBot-C [Trj] has been detected on your computer. I have removed this virus immediately and restarted my computer. After restarting the PC, my anti-virus keep showing that message regularly on my computer screen. My system also hanged for a while. What should I do now? How can I remove Win32:PzBot-C [Trj] from my system completely?
Win32:PzBot-C [Trj] is a malicious computer infection that belongs to the Trojan family. It is a major threat for all Windows computers. It is a nasty computer infection that can easily get into your computer by using system vulnerabilities. After infecting your machine, it will start a series of malicious activities that will downgrade your system performance and speed. It firstly disable your anti-virus program and block the Windows Firewall to avoid its deletion. It can also assign new registry entries that will help this threat in getting started automatically. Win32:PzBot-C [Trj] can also get back into your system after removal by using those malicious registry entries. This nasty Trojan infection can also create its copes and spread in to different files and folders of your computer.
There are several ways through which Win32:PzBot-C [Trj] Trojan virus can get inside your machine. It normally get inside the targeted PC bundled with free third party program or through infected USB drive. It may also distributed via suspicious websites, spam emails and shareware. Once inside the targeted machine. This nasty computer infection will brutally damage the infected computer. Your system will start working very slow and many of the programs fails to work. Your PC will often get freeze and stop responding. Win32:PzBot-C [Trj] can also steal the personal information of the user. It can collect all your sensitive information like IP and mac address along with your financial details like bank account and credit card number and many more. It can send those details to hackers for making illegal profit. It is advised to delete Win32:PzBot-C [Trj] from your PC as early as possible.
How to Remove Win32:PzBot-C [Trj] from Compromised PC (Manual Steps)
(This guide is intended to help users in following Step by Step instructions in making Windows Safe)
The first step which need to be followed is to Restart Windows PC in Safe Mode
Reboot in Safe Mode (For Windows XP | Vista | Win7)
- Restart Computer
- Tap on F8 continuously when the PC starts booting and select the option to enter Safe Mode with Networking.
For Windows 8/8.1
- Press on the Start Button and then Choose Control Panel from the menu option
- Users need to opt for System and Security, to select Administrative Tools and then System Configuration.
3. Next, Click on the Safe Boot option and then choose OK, this will open a pop-up window, next Select Restart Option.
For Windows 10
- Start Menu is to be selected to Open it
- Press the power button icon which is present in the right corner, this will display power options menu.
- Keeping the SHIFT Key pressed on the keyboard, select the restart option. This will reboot Win 10
- Now you need to select the Troubleshoot icon, followed by advanced option in the startup Settings. Click on Restart. This will give the option to reboot, now select Enter Safe Mode with Networking.
Step 2. Uninstall Win32:PzBot-C [Trj] from Task Manager on Windows
How to End the Running Process related to Win32:PzBot-C [Trj] using Task Manager
- Firstly, Open Task Manager by Pressing Ctrl+Shift+Esc in Combination
- Next, Click on processes to Find Win32:PzBot-C [Trj]
- Now Click and select End Process to terminate Win32:PzBot-C [Trj].
Step3: How to Uninstall Win32:PzBot-C [Trj] from Control Panel on Windows
for Win XP| Vista and Win 7 Users
- Click and Select on Start Menu
- Now Control Panel is to be selected from the list
- Next Click on Uninstall Program
- Users need to Choose suspicious program related to Win32:PzBot-C [Trj] and right clicking on it.
- Finally, Select Uninstall option.
For Win 8
- Click and Select “Charms bar”
- Now Select Settings Option
- Next Click on Control Panel
- Select on Uninstall a Program Option and right click on program associated to Win32:PzBot-C [Trj] and finally uninstall it.
For Windows 10
- The first Step is to Click and Select on Start Menu
- Now Click on All Apps
- Choose Win32:PzBot-C [Trj] and other suspicious program from the complete list
- Now right Click on to select Win32:PzBot-C [Trj] and finally Uninstall it from Windows 10
Step: 4 How to Delete Win32:PzBot-C [Trj] Created Files from Registry
- Open Registry by Typing Regedit in the Windows Search Field and then press on Enter.
- This will open the registry entries. Now users need to press CTRL + F together and type Win32:PzBot-C [Trj] to find the entries.
- Once located, delete all Win32:PzBot-C [Trj] named entries. If you are unable to find it, you need to look up for it on the directories manually. Be careful and delete only Win32:PzBot-C [Trj] entries, else it can damage your Windows Computer severely.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—–Random Directory. HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—-Windows—CurrentVersion—Run– Random HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—Internet Explorer—-Main—- Random
Still having any problem in getting rid of Win32:PzBot-C [Trj], or have any doubt regarding this, feel free to ask our experts.