[email protected] Extension is lurking with your files on computer? What happened to your files? You have encrypted files with RSA 2048 (AES CBC 256-Bit Encryption Algorithm) public and private keys. Now you are facing a demand of 499 USD to provide decryption key for your valuable files. Do you want a fix for this problem without paying the ransom amount? If you are on this page then you need not to worry anymore because this ransomware is now not unbeaten. This post can help you to get rid of [email protected] Extension with some simple removal steps…. just keep reading.
[email protected] Extension is a ransomware and it has capability to assault all versions of Windows computer. The developers of this malicious program aims your online computer to inject this infection. The only intension of publishers (cyber criminals) of this program is unethical financial gains by encrypting your files. These cyber criminals knows that it is easy to earn money by making hostage your files and demand a certain amount to return controls of your files. Likewise all other malware it is also an easy task to plant this ransomware on your computer. These cyber crooks knows very well that Internet users often download freeware or shareware and emails with attractive subject line entice users to open and view contents. So they use software bundling and email spoofing to distribute this ransomware widely. Apart from these deceptive methods, distributors also use hacked websites, malicious pop-ups, rogue security websites and fake scan or warning reports to inject [email protected] Extension ransomware program on targeted online computers.
Once [email protected] Extension ransomware get manage to get into your computer then it execute its malicious codes, completely scan entire hard disk of PC and lastly encrypt files with a very strong encryption algorithm. It creates instruction files DECRYPT_INSTRUCTION.TXT, DECRYPT_INSTRUCTION.html and DECRYPT_INSTRUCTION.url in every folder file that contains your encrypted documents, images, audio, video, emails and other type of file formats. The worst condition is that anti virus program and firewall can't block or remove [email protected] Extension from your computer. So the Internet users have been suggested to follow preventive measures and adopt good Internet surfing practices to minimize the risk of getting this ransomware infection. To get rid of [email protected] Extension ransomware you can follow the removal instruction as mentioned bellow in this post.
How To Remove [email protected] Extension From Your PC
Start Windows in Safe Mode with Networking.
- Click on Restart button to restart your computer
- Press and hold down the F8 key during the restart process.
- From the boot menu, select Safe Mode with Networking using the arrow keys.
- Now your computer will get started in Safe Mode with Networking.
End [email protected] Extension Related Process From Task Manager
- Press Ctrl+Alt+Del together on your keyboard.
- Task manager Windows will get opened on your computer screen.
- Go to Precess tab, find the [email protected] Extension related Process.
- Now click on on End Process button to close that task.
Uninstall [email protected] Extension From Windows 7 Control Panel
- Visit the Start menu to open the Control Panel.
- Select Uninstall a Program option from Program category.
- Choose and remove all [email protected] Extension related items from list.
Uninstall [email protected] Extension From Windows 8 Control Panel
- On right edge of screen, Click on Search button and type “Control Panel”.
- Now choose the Uninstall a Program option from Programs category.
- Find and delete [email protected] Extension related items from the programs list.
Delete [email protected] Extension From Windows 10 Control Panel
- Click on Start button and search Control Panel from Search Box.
- Got to Programs and select the Uninstall a Program option.
- Select and Remove all [email protected] Extension related programs.
Remove [email protected] Extension Related Registry Entries
- Press Windows+R buttons together to open Run Box
- Type “regedit” and click OK button.
- Select and remove all [email protected] Extension related entries.
Remove [email protected] Extension Infection From msconfig
- Open Run Box by pressing Windows+R buttons together.
- Now type “msconfig” in the Run Box and press Enter.
- Open Startup tab and uncheck all entries from unknown manufacturer.
Hope the above process has helped you in removing the help201[email protected] Extension virus completely from your computer. If you still have this nasty ransomware left in your PC then you should opt for a malware removal tool. It is the most easy way to remove this harmful computer virus from your computer. Download the Free [email protected] Extension Scanner on your system and scan your computer. It can easily find and remove this pesky ransomware threat from your PC.
If you have any questions regarding the removal of this virus then you can ask your question from your PC security experts. They will feel happy to solve your problem.