Have you received alerts and pop warning messages from zCrypt ransomware? Means your computer has got infected with a dangerous ransomware, and so, if you want to remove it successfully then you need to pass these lines or guidelines which will surely enable you to get rid of zCrypt ransomware and to get your best desired solution!!
zCrypt ransomware (Know In Details):
zCrypt ransomware is very tricky and hard to detect and eliminate, it is really a very awful ransomware regarded by experts. It is specially designed on file encryption asymmetric algorithm, so if once your computer has got this virus, It means your all the stored files will get encrypted by zCrypt ransomware without any consent. However, it also uses some extension like .zcrypt on encryption. It is mainly distributed over Internet through email attachments, porn websites, and free stuffs installer packages.
One thing you should know about zCrypt ransomware, while the encryption, it releases two keys – public and private. The public one is used to encrypt the file, while other private is used for decryption. Besides, since private key is found on remote server which is controlled by cyber crooks or developer of this awful ransomware, So, victim must pay ransom to get this key. Apart from that, zCrypt ransomware also generates the html file called 'How to decrypt files' and space on victim computer where each folder contains the encrypted files. By the html files it displays the warning or details about encryption, where they are stated that your data has been encrypted because your are went through against cyber rule, and now you must pay the demand or ransom of some 1.2 bitcoins in order to regain access your data or files.
In addition, if the victims don't go through the payment within four day, then the ransom will increase to 5 Bitcoins and further if the ransom not get paid the private key will be destroyed and after that decryption of locked data will be impossible. Apart from that, zCrypt ransomware does not offers payment method unlike the other ransomware. It generally sent a address where payment should be paid and only force the users to search on Internet 'how to buy Bitcoins'.
Whatever, users should never go through zCrypt ransomware its any tricks that are nothing but only a big scam. It always blackmail you, even after paying as this ransomware is very greedy. You will be tricked to fall into huge financial loss, after that you will still notice that your files are encrypted or computer is infected. And as long as it resides, your whole system functionality and browsing will get ruined. So, experts are highly recommended that users should quickly take an effective action against it and remove zCrypt ransomware from computer without any delay, however, it is very difficult task to get rid of it manually, So, go for the effective and powerful Windows Scanner that will surely enable you to get your best desired solution in few click.
Remove zCrypt ransomware From Your PC
Step 1: Remove zCrypt ransomware in Safe Mode with Command Prompt
- First of all disconnect your PC with network connection.
- Click restart button and keep pressing F8 key regularly while system restart.
- You will see “Windows Advanced Options Menu” on your computer screen.
- Select “Safe Mode with Command Prompt” and press Enter key.
- You must login your computer with Administrator account for full privilege.
- Once the Command Prompt appears then type rstrui.exe and press Enter
- Now follow the prompts on your screen to complete system restore.
Step 2: Remove zCrypt ransomware using MSConfig in Safe Mode:
- Power off your computer and restart again.
- While booting press the “F8 key” continuously to open “Windows Advanced Options Menu”.
- Use the arrow keys to select “Safe Mode” option and press Enter key.
- Once system get started go to Start menu. Type “msconfig” in the search box and launch the application.
- Go to the Startup tab and look for files from %AppData% or %Temp% folders using rundll32.exe. See an example below:
- Disable all the malicious entries and save the changes.
- Now restart your computer normally.
Step 3 : Kill Malicious Process Related To zCrypt ransomware
- Press Alt+Ctrl+Del buttons together.
- It will open the Task manager on your screen.
- Go to Process Tab and find zCrypt ransomware related process.
- Click the End Process Now button to stop the running process.
Step 4 : Remove zCrypt ransomware Virus From Registry Entry
- Press “Windows + R” key together to open Run Box.
- Type “regedit” and click OK button.
- Find and remove zCrypt ransomware related entries.
Now hopefully you have completely removed the zCrypt ransomware virus from your computer. If you are still get ransom message from the threat or unable to access your files, then it means that virus still remain into your computer. In such situation you don’t have any other option except removing this virus using any powerful malware removal tool.
Whereas if you have any backup of your infected or encrypted files, then you can also reinstall your Windows OS. This will erase all your files and data as along with the zCrypt ransomware infection. You will get a completely empty computer system with no files. Now you can use your backup to get your files. If you don’t have any backup then using malware removal tool is a better option for you.
If you have any query or question regarding your computer, then you can easily ask your problem to our experts. Go to the Ask Any Question page and get the answer for your query directly from out experts.