Are you one of the Windows 10 user and see “Critical Process Died Error in Windows 10”? Is your OS crashed suddenly and cause BSOD error? If so, it is clear indication that your critical system processes died. Well no, need to be worry because there is a way through which you can easily fix this error message which described in this post. Before getting dealing method, let’s know about the related aspects of this error.
About Critical Process Died
Critical Process Died is a term that refer to the critical System process died with blue screen error or its bug that check 0x000000EF. If the critical system process unable to execute properly then OS will have some serious troubles. It will automatically crash and throw some error message to you link this on your Windows PC. As well all know that MS Windows 10 is one of the very popular OS over the world. Due to it’s highly features and advantages most of the Window user use it by upgrading their previous version like Windows 7 or 8.1. however, user can also experience this error message during the Windows upgrade.
Reasons Tends To “Critical Process Died Error in Windows 10”
Critical Process Died Error in Windows 10 usually happens due to various reasons like memory error, a bad driver, hardware as well as software issues and much more. If you are experiencing with such an error message then you should know that the process has ended accidentally due to any reasons when executing OS. Generally, this error occurs after the new Windows installation or System upgrade. Apart from these, other reasons that responsible for this error message are listed below :
- RAM issue
- Compatibility issue
- Bad sectors
- System files are modified or corrupted
- Malware attack
Tips To Fix Critical Process Died Error in Windows 10
Method 1 : Boot Your Windows 10 PC in the Safe Mode
- Click on “Power” button and hold “Shift key” to choose Restart.
- Go to Troubleshoot.
- Select Advanced option.
- From the Advanced window, choose Startup Settings.
- Click on Restart button.
- Once your Windows 10 System restarts, choose “Enable Safe Mode with Networking” option.
Method 2 : Restore Windows PC Using System Restore
- Press “Win logo + R” keys together.
- In the Run box, type rstrui.exe and click on OK button.
- System Restore window will open on your screen.
- Click on Next button.
- Choose a Restore point from which you really want to restore your PC. After that, click on “Next” button.
- Wait until the procedure is completed and then click on Finish button.
- If a confirmation box will appear on your screen, click on Yes button.
Method 3 : Deal Critical Process Died Error in Windows 10 Error With Device Drivers
- Press “Win logo + X” keys together and choose “Device Manager” option.
- Go to View and choose “Show hidden devices” option.
- Unfold the individual category by clicking on the little triangle.
- If any listed drivers has exclamation mark in the yellow triangle on its icon then you have to know that driver is faulty and you have to disable, uninstall or update it.
- If any listed driver has red X on its icon then it is clear that something is wrong with the connection or device itself. At this, situation you have to disconnect entirely or else try reconnecting it.
- If you don’t find any fault then you have to try update them.
Method 4 : Turn off your anti-malware programs
To Fix Critical Process Died Error in Windows 10, disable your anti-malware or security program and check whether it resolve or not. If nothing else then uninstall and install it again.
Method 5 : Execute System File Checker To Fix Critical Process Died Error in Windows 10
- This method will find out all corrupt system files and restores them. For this, follow these instructions carefully :
- Press “Win logo + X” key simultaneously and choose “Command Prompt (Admin)” option.
- In the Command prompt, type “sfc/scannow” and click on “Enter” button.
- Now, wait unless the procedure to be completed.
Regarding malware removal tips, you can also visit – http://www.removemalwarevirus.com/steps-on-how-to-uninstall-netwire-rat-from-windows-7810