|Warning, many anti-virus scanner have detected C0hen Locker Ransomware as threat to your computer|
|C0hen Locker Ransomware is flagged by these Anti Virus Scanner|
|Anti Virus Software||Version||Detection|
|MAX||3.1.312322||Trj.Win32.C0hen Locker Ransomware.AC|
|AVware||2.513332||Variant of Win32/Trojan.C0hen Locker Ransomware.B|
|SecureBrain||4.6.332||DRPU PC Data Manager, Teensearch Bar|
|Suggestion: Uninstall C0hen Locker Ransomware Completely – Free Download|
C0hen Locker Ransomware may have entered your pc through these software. If you have not installed them , then get rid of them StYNCies 0.84 , RouteBuddy , Disk Map 1.2 , ProcessRenicer 1.1.4 , Nakishi , SQLEditor 2.8.5 , unRAR , iPhoto Matrix Edit 1.0 , iMacsoft MP4 to DVD Converter , GammaToggle X 1.22 , 4Videosoft Blu-ray to MOV Ripper SE , Perfect Database Icons 2011.4
Introduction To C0hen Locker Ransomware
C0hen Locker Ransomware is a file encrypting virus which locks your all files and folder and scare you to get the decryption code. It means you will need the decryption key to unlock your files when your all files get encrypted and the hackers will demand ransom to give the key. This is very hazardous for your computer. It makes your PC totally ruin and inaccessible. You will never access your system without the decryption code.
How Does C0hen Locker Ransomware Invades Your System
C0hen Locker Ransomware invades by the spam e-mail attachment, unpatched software, social media, peer to peer file sharing network, visiting low quality website, clicking on unwanted link etc.
How Your Files Get Encrypted By C0hen Locker Ransomware
C0hen Locker Ransomware encrypts your files by using the AES and RSA ciphers. You will get the locked files in your computer. This happens due to extension which is used as a suffix to change the file name. The files which get encrypted are images, power-point, spreadsheet, document, audio, video, etc. The file formats which get encrypted are .jpg, .jpeg, .doc, .png, .docx, .ppt, .pptx, .xls etc.
What Are The Hazardous Effects Of C0hen Locker Ransomware
After encrypting the files, C0hen Locker Ransomware makes your PC inaccessible and when you go to open the files, you will be unable to do so. You will not be able to access your computer freely. The hackers drop a ransom note to demand the money in Bitcoin. They drop a ransom note in the form of Html or txt file. They warn you to pay the money. If you will not pay the money, your all files will get deleted by them. The hackers give you a deadline to pay the amount. But you should never pay the amount because you are not going to get back your files. They are not going to give you any decryption key.
You should use the data recovery software to restore your all data. You can also follow the instruction here to remove C0hen Locker Ransomware as early as possible from your computer.
How To Remove C0hen Locker Ransomware Virus Manually
Step 1 : Restart your computer in safe with networking
- Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 key continuously.
- You will find the Advance Boot Option on your computer screen.
- Select Safe Mode With Networking Option by using arrow keys.
- Login your computer with Administrator account.
Step 2 : Step all C0hen Locker Ransomware related process
- Press the Windows+R buttons together to open Run Box.
- Type “taskmgr” and Click OK or Hit Enter button.
- Now go to the Process tab and find out C0hen Locker Ransomware related process.
- Click on End Process button to stop that running process.
Step 3 : Restore Your Windows PC To Factory Settings
System Restore Windows XP
- Log on to Windows as Administrator.
- Click Start > All Programs > Accessories.
- Find System Tools and click System Restore.
- Select Restore my computer to an earlier time and click Next.
- Choose a restore point when system was not infected and click Next.
System Restore Windows 7/Vista
- Go to Start menu and find Restore in the Search box.
- Now select the System Restore option from search results.
- From the System Restore window, click the Next button.
- Now select a restore points when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 8
- Go to the search box and type Control Panel.
- Select Control Panel and open Recovery Option.
- Now Select Open System Restore option.
- Find out any recent restore point when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 10
- Right click the Start menu and select Control Panel.
- Open Control Panel and Find out the Recovery option.
- Select Recovery > Open System Restore > Next.
- Choose a restore point before infection Next > Finish.
Hope these manual steps help you successfully remove the C0hen Locker Ransomware infection from your computer. If you have performed all the above manual steps and still can’t access your files or cannot remove this nasty ransomware infection from your computer then you should choose a powerful malware removal tool. You can easily remove this harmful virus from your computer by using third party tool. It is the best and the most easy way to get rid of this infection.
If you have any further question regarding this threat or its removal then you can directly ask your question from our experts. A panel of highly experienced and qualified tech support experts are waiting to help you.