|Warning, many anti-virus scanner have detected .DLL File Virus as threat to your computer|
|.DLL File Virus is flagged by these Anti Virus Scanner|
|Anti Virus Software||Version||Detection|
|Cyren||8.3.807541||Trj.Win64..DLL File Virus.BC|
|URLQuery||8.115153||Variant of Win64/Trojan..DLL File Virus.A|
|Suggestion: Uninstall .DLL File Virus Completely – Free Download|
.DLL File Virus may have entered your pc through these software. If you have not installed them , then get rid of them AB2FM 2.0.3 , Log Visuals 0.1beta , StopWatch Plus 1.1.5 , Faceless 1.102.0 , MxTunnel 1.0 , Idiot’s Delight 1.3.1 , CoherentOptics 2.4.4 , Dead of Night 8.2 , Number Stamper , iJoysoft iPad Video Converter , ODBC Router X 4.0.33 , Conquest of Phobos 1.3
What Is .DLL File Virus?
These days, the attack of .DLL File Virus is on the rise. According to the security analyst, .DLL File Virus is one of the most vicious and harmful ransomware infection which is mainly known for encountering Windows OS based Systems including Windows Vista, XP, Me, Server, NT, 7, 8/8.1 and the most recent version Windows 10. It is one of the most evil creation of potential cyber hackers which has intention to extort money from the innocent users.
How .DLL File Virus Developers Earn Money?
.DLL File Virus is one of the most vicious ransomware infection which is known for locking users files and ask them for paying ransom fee. As soon as .DLL File Virus enters inside the PC successfully, it immediately initiate file encryption procedure. It uses strong and sophisticated file encryption algorithm and lock almost all stored files. After performing encryption procedure, it makes targeted files inaccessible and prevents the affected users from accessing their stored files or surfing their PC normally. To decrypt files, it asks victims to pay ransom fee.
Is It Enough To Pay Ransom Fee Asked By .DLL File Virus Developers?
It is one of the most personal question but team of security experts are not advised victims to pay ransom demanded fee because ransom note is just only a tricky thing designed and used by the team of cyber criminals to trick more and more System users to earn online money. As per the Security analysts perspective, paying money to .DLL File Virus developers will only encourage cyber hackers to promote their evil intention. Therefore, System users must take an immediate action to get rid of .DLL File Virus instead of paying the ransom demanded fee.
How Does System Infected With .DLL File Virus?
Being a member of the notorious ransomware infection, .DLL File Virus uses several social engineering tactics and deceptive ways to compromise Windows machine but some of it’s most common distribution channels are listed below :
- Spam email campaigns
- Bundling method
- Suspicious ads or links
- Torrent downloads
- Pirated software
- Infected peripheral devices
- P2P file sharing site etc.
Remove .DLL File Virus From Your PC
Step 1: Remove .DLL File Virus in Safe Mode with Command Prompt
- First of all disconnect your PC with network connection.
- Click restart button and keep pressing F8 key regularly while system restart.
- You will see “Windows Advanced Options Menu” on your computer screen.
- Select “Safe Mode with Command Prompt” and press Enter key.
- You must login your computer with Administrator account for full privilege.
- Once the Command Prompt appears then type rstrui.exe and press Enter
- Now follow the prompts on your screen to complete system restore.
Step 2: Remove .DLL File Virus using MSConfig in Safe Mode:
- Power off your computer and restart again.
- While booting press the “F8 key” continuously to open “Windows Advanced Options Menu”.
- Use the arrow keys to select “Safe Mode” option and press Enter key.
- Once system get started go to Start menu. Type “msconfig” in the search box and launch the application.
- Go to the Startup tab and look for files from %AppData% or %Temp% folders using rundll32.exe. See an example below:
- Disable all the malicious entries and save the changes.
- Now restart your computer normally.
Step 3 : Kill Malicious Process Related To .DLL File Virus
- Press Alt+Ctrl+Del buttons together.
- It will open the Task manager on your screen.
- Go to Process Tab and find .DLL File Virus related process.
- Click the End Process Now button to stop the running process.
Step 4 : Remove .DLL File Virus Virus From Registry Entry
- Press “Windows + R” key together to open Run Box.
- Type “regedit” and click OK button.
- Find and remove .DLL File Virus related entries.
Now hopefully you have completely removed the .DLL File Virus virus from your computer. If you are still get ransom message from the threat or unable to access your files, then it means that virus still remain into your computer. In such situation you don’t have any other option except removing this virus using any powerful malware removal tool.
Whereas if you have any backup of your infected or encrypted files, then you can also reinstall your Windows OS. This will erase all your files and data as along with the .DLL File Virus infection. You will get a completely empty computer system with no files. Now you can use your backup to get your files. If you don’t have any backup then using malware removal tool is a better option for you.
If you have any query or question regarding your computer, then you can easily ask your problem to our experts. Go to the Ask Any Question page and get the answer for your query directly from out experts.