|VenomRAT is a Backdoor|
|Trojan Dropped by VenomRAT are PWSteal.Gamania.J, Trojan.Hydraq!gen1, Vundo.O, Trojan.Ticboin.B, Virus.Win32.Virut.q, Autorun.HU, Zlob.PornoPlayer, FreeLink, Trojan.Makplu.A, Virus.DelfInject.gen!A, Backdoor.Agobot.s, Scar.J, Loli Trojan|
|Related spyware Look2Me Adware, Keylogger.MGShadow, VMCleaner, Infoaxe, Worm.Storm, Rootkit.Podnuha, NetZip, Rogue.SpywareStop, SpyPal, IcqSniffer, TwoSeven, SpyCut, Qakbot|
|Windows Error caused by VenomRAT are – 0x8024FFFF WU_E_REPORTER_UNEXPECTED There was a reporter error not covered by another error code., 0x000000E1, 0x00000112, 0x80244032 WU_E_PT_ECP_INVALID_METADATA External cab processor found invalid metadata., 0x00000037, Error 0x800F0923, 0x0000009C, 0xf081A CBS_E_INVALID_DRIVER_OPERATION_KEY the driver operations key is corrupt or invalid, 0x000000E7, 0x000000AD|
|VenomRAT infects these windows .dll files ctl3d32.dll, wininet.dll, scksp.dll, iasacct.dll, mapi32.dll, System.DirectoryServices.Protocols.ni.dll, SaMinDrv.dll, dgsetup.dll, NlsData0047.dll, iisfreb.dll, UIAutomationClient.ni.dll, kbdcz1.dll, posixsscom.dll|
VenomRAT may have entered your pc through these software. If you have not installed them , then get rid of them CrystalBall 2.0 , Foto Trimmer X 2.3 , AthenaIRC 2.1 , Changes Meter 1.9 , Google Maps Widget (unofficial) 0.9a , ContrattiGest 1.0.1 , Brushed 3.5 , Put This Where I Want 1.0 , Sign PDF 2.1.0 , Quark Publishing System 3.6 , Battlefield 2142 1.50 , Enigma 1.2.2 , rezycle 1.5.5 , TypeStatus 1.0 , SymbolicLinker 2.0v3 , iSticky 4.2.12
Remove VenomRAT From Your System ( Quick Removal Steps)
Short explanation Of VenomRAT
VenomRAT is a trojan virus which is not removed by users manually. It hide itself deeply inside your computer and make your system so vulnerable. It silently sneaks into your system by spam email attachments, peer to peer files transfer, free downloads of games, music, videos, etc. It infects the system with harmful plug-ins which added to the extension. Your web browsing activities will also get interfered by numerous pop-up ads, banner ads, text ads. It modifies the internet and browser settings. When you are browsing, you will get several pop-up ads at a time. It force you to download lots of junk program. It also slowdown your system performance.
Harmful Activities Of The VenomRAT
Hackers get a big help in their wrong motives. They detect your all files remotely and fetch all confidential files to make money. It is very harmful for you because you will lose your important data that may be financial report, account details and so on. So, it is very important that you should be careful to protect your PC all time.
Common Symptoms Of VenomRAT
- Your computer will start to speak from yourself – all types of messages and pop-ups starts to say that your computer is infected and need protection.
- Your system will start to run very slow – VenomRAT infects you system and give chance to other viruses to enter in your PC either it is worm, spyware, malware, ransomware or adware. These all infects your system also and provide the system to run very slowly. They consume lots of resources.
- Various applications won’t start – when you try to run application from the desktop or start menu, nothing will happen. Sometime another program will also run by it’s own.
- You will be unable to connect internet or it may run very slowly – loss of online communication will happen and also it may be possible that your net connection will run very slowly due to the problem of router.
- The browser displays pages that you have not requested and all types of Windows open – this is the another sign of infection. VenomRAT also redirect you on several kinds of malicious web pages.
Preventive Actions From VenomRAT
- You should install quality antivirus
- Always update your antivirus and do scan of your computer daily.
- Disable auto-run
- Disable the image previews in email
- Don’t click on unknown email attachments
How to Remove VenomRAT from Compromised PC (Manual Steps)
(This guide is intended to help users in following Step by Step instructions in making Windows Safe)
The first step which need to be followed is to Restart Windows PC in Safe Mode
Reboot in Safe Mode (For Windows XP | Vista | Win7)
- Restart Computer
- Tap on F8 continuously when the PC starts booting and select the option to enter Safe Mode with Networking.
For Windows 8/8.1
- Press on the Start Button and then Choose Control Panel from the menu option
- Users need to opt for System and Security, to select Administrative Tools and then System Configuration.
3. Next, Click on the Safe Boot option and then choose OK, this will open a pop-up window, next Select Restart Option.
For Windows 10
- Start Menu is to be selected to Open it
- Press the power button icon which is present in the right corner, this will display power options menu.
- Keeping the SHIFT Key pressed on the keyboard, select the restart option. This will reboot Win 10
- Now you need to select the Troubleshoot icon, followed by advanced option in the startup Settings. Click on Restart. This will give the option to reboot, now select Enter Safe Mode with Networking.
Step 2. Uninstall VenomRAT from Task Manager on Windows
How to End the Running Process related to VenomRAT using Task Manager
- Firstly, Open Task Manager by Pressing Ctrl+Shift+Esc in Combination
- Next, Click on processes to Find VenomRAT
- Now Click and select End Process to terminate VenomRAT.
Step3: How to Uninstall VenomRAT from Control Panel on Windows
for Win XP| Vista and Win 7 Users
- Click and Select on Start Menu
- Now Control Panel is to be selected from the list
- Next Click on Uninstall Program
- Users need to Choose suspicious program related to VenomRAT and right clicking on it.
- Finally, Select Uninstall option.
For Win 8
- Click and Select “Charms bar”
- Now Select Settings Option
- Next Click on Control Panel
- Select on Uninstall a Program Option and right click on program associated to VenomRAT and finally uninstall it.
For Windows 10
- The first Step is to Click and Select on Start Menu
- Now Click on All Apps
- Choose VenomRAT and other suspicious program from the complete list
- Now right Click on to select VenomRAT and finally Uninstall it from Windows 10
Step: 4 How to Delete VenomRAT Created Files from Registry
- Open Registry by Typing Regedit in the Windows Search Field and then press on Enter.
- This will open the registry entries. Now users need to press CTRL + F together and type VenomRAT to find the entries.
- Once located, delete all VenomRAT named entries. If you are unable to find it, you need to look up for it on the directories manually. Be careful and delete only VenomRAT entries, else it can damage your Windows Computer severely.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—–Random Directory. HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—-Windows—CurrentVersion—Run– Random HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—Internet Explorer—-Main—- Random
Still having any problem in getting rid of VenomRAT, or have any doubt regarding this, feel free to ask our experts.