|Warning, many anti-virus scanner have detected .BWNG file virus as threat to your computer|
|.BWNG file virus is flagged by these Anti Virus Scanner|
|Anti Virus Software||Version||Detection|
|McAfee||7.1.354514||Trj.Win64..BWNG file virus.CA|
|Avast-Mobile||5.113655||Variant of Win32/Trojan..BWNG file virus.C|
|Suggestion: Uninstall .BWNG file virus Completely – Free Download|
.BWNG file virus may have entered your pc through these software. If you have not installed them , then get rid of them Max 6.1.6 , ShadowControl 1.0.2 , MailUnreadStatusBar 0.6.6 , Imagine , Schmap Place Saver 1.0 , LaCie USB Silverlining Pro Updater 6.4.9 , DeskConnect , GradeBook1 2.6 , TopXNotes 1.8.0 , TimePreserver 1.6 , SuperNZB 4.2.2 , Reverse System Icons , Zoom 56K Modem firmware 1.2 , iStat Menus Family Pack (5 Users) 5.00 , SQLBoss Developer X 1.6
In-Depth Analysis On .BWNG file virus
.BWNG file virus is actually part of a hugely popular Ransomware family. As a System user, almost everyone familiar with a fact that this Ransomware family is one of the worst cryptovirus that keep design, code and interface too much close to original malware. It has list with 126 file extension that lock users stored files. This Ransomware keep appearing on radar of the malware researchers.
Like the predecessor, .BWNG file virus also enters inside the Windows PC secretly using several tricky and deceptive ways but mainly spread via spam emails. System users often tricked by the logos of trusted companies and promises of the easy money through money transfer services. The payload of such a ransomware is often located at the hacked or compromised site and macro-enabled document.
Once .BWNG file virus gets installed it started the file encryption procedure immediately. This ransomware is capable to lock users all generated content such as audio or video clips, documents, databases, texts, PDFs, spreadsheets, presentations and many more. The locked files of this ransomware can be notified easily because it uses an extension. After performing the successful encryption procedure, its developers throws a ransom alert as an HTA application window.
HTA application window includes information about the encryption procedure of .BWNG file virus. It mentioned that files are locked using AES-256 file encryption algorithm and the decryption of file is only possible by paying US dollars in Bitcoin. But team of security analysts are strictly warned victims to no do so because ransom note is just only a tricky way used to trick more and more System users just only for financial purposes. Therefore, team of security analysts are highly advised victims to get rid of .BWNG file virus instead of paying the ransom demanded fee.
A: How To Remove .BWNG file virus From Your PC
Step: 1 How to Reboot Windows in Safe Mode with Networking.
- Click on Restart button to restart your computer
- Press and hold down the F8 key during the restart process.
- From the boot menu, select Safe Mode with Networking using the arrow keys.
Step: 2 How to Kill .BWNG file virus Related Process From Task Manager
- Press Ctrl+Alt+Del together on your keyboard
- It will Open Task manager on Windows
- Go to Process tab, find the .BWNG file virus related Process.
- Now click on on End Process button to close that task.
Step: 3 Uninstall .BWNG file virus From Windows Control Panel
- Visit the Start menu to open the Control Panel.
- Select Uninstall a Program option from Program category.
- Choose and remove all .BWNG file virus related items from list.
B: How to Restore .BWNG file virus Encrypted Files
Method: 1 By Using ShadowExplorer
After removing .BWNG file virus from PC, it is important that users should restore encrypted files. Since, ransomware encrypts almost all the stored files except the shadow copies, one should attempt to restore original files and folders using shadow copies. This is where ShadowExplorer can prove to be handy.
- Once downloaded, install ShadowExplorer in your PC
- Double Click to open it and now select C: drive from left panel
- In the date filed, users are recommended to select time frame of atleast a month ago
- Select and browse to the folder having encrypted data
- Right Click on the encrypted data and files
- Choose Export option and select a specific destination for restoring the original files
Method:2 Restore Windows PC to Default Factory Settings
Following the above mentioned steps will help in removing .BWNG file virus from PC. However, if still infection persists, users are advised to restore their Windows PC to its Default Factory Settings.
System Restore in Windows XP
- Log on to Windows as Administrator.
- Click Start > All Programs > Accessories.
- Find System Tools and click System Restore
- Select Restore my computer to an earlier time and click Next.
- Choose a restore point when system was not infected and click Next.
System Restore Windows 7/Vista
- Go to Start menu and find Restore in the Search box.
- Now select the System Restore option from search results
- From the System Restore window, click the Next button.
- Now select a restore points when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 8
- Go to the search box and type Control Panel
- Select Control Panel and open Recovery Option.
- Now Select Open System Restore option
- Find out any recent restore point when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 10
- Right click the Start menu and select Control Panel.
- Open Control Panel and Find out the Recovery option.
- Select Recovery > Open System Restore > Next.
- Choose a restore point before infection Next > Finish.
Method:3 Using Data Recovery Software
Restore your files encrypted by .BWNG file virus with help of Data Recovery Software
We understand how important is data for you. Incase the encrypted data cannot be restored using the above methods, users are advised to restore and recover original data using data recovery software.