|Warning, many anti-virus scanner have detected .ATANUR File Virus as threat to your computer|
|.ATANUR File Virus is flagged by these Anti Virus Scanner|
|Anti Virus Software||Version||Detection|
|ClamAV||7.0.412344||Trj.Win64..ATANUR File Virus.AB|
|Netcraft||5.333207||Variant of Win64/Trojan..ATANUR File Virus.B|
|Suggestion: Uninstall .ATANUR File Virus Completely – Free Download|
.ATANUR File Virus may have entered your pc through these software. If you have not installed them , then get rid of them iPod->Folder 1.2 , VirusBarrier Plus 1.1.6 , Torn Paper Desktop Picture , Creative MovieFX 2.0 , Shush 1.2 , DigiCel FlipBook 6.2.1 , iStream X 2.51 , FormulaCalculator 1.1.3 , Audiobook Creator 2.3 , Calendar 0.43 , Desktop Tidy , Strata Foto 3D CX 2.1 , PacketForward 0.8.1
Complete Information About .ATANUR File Virus
.ATANUR File Virus is related to a Ransomware family but it is entirely unique in its nature of attack it carries out in the wild. Researchers have identified it as stand alone malware recently. It was detected by a twitter user as a Trojan sample who incidentally named it. However it is more lethal in its mechanism as it has been designed to target web servers, remote desktop connection as well as Business networks. This is the reason why it should never be taken lightly. Imagine what will happen if your all database will be ransacked by .ATANUR File Virus and you could hardly do anything other than paying out ransom to the petty hackers for accessing your own data at any point of instance. What more it is capable to target and encipher large database files including audio as well as video and image files.
Strategy Used By .ATANUR File Virus
Once these files are enciphered, hackers go on for demanding large amount for the files held hostage and seek payment amounting to few US dollars from victims. Ultimately victims do not have much option other than meeting the demand of hackers if their files are important for them and want to have their data restored at any cost. .ATANUR File Virus is one such nasty malware that enciphers files by adding an extension to the hostage files of the compromised PC. What more it even drop ransom note which are dropped as an executable file with bearing instructions to pay the ransom inorder to restore the data. The ransom note can be loaded on all the web browsers.
What To Do After .ATANUR File Virus Attacks PC
However it is advised not to proceed for the ransom payment to the hackers of .ATANUR File Virus. Instead users whose PC has been compromised with this malware should opt to remove .ATANUR File Virus virus as instructed in the working guide given below. We have illustrated both manual as well as automatic method to counter this threat. Once the PC has been get rid of from .ATANUR File Virus malware, they should opt to restore data using backup or employing data recovery tool.
A: How To Remove .ATANUR File Virus From Your PC
Step: 1 How to Reboot Windows in Safe Mode with Networking.
- Click on Restart button to restart your computer
- Press and hold down the F8 key during the restart process.
- From the boot menu, select Safe Mode with Networking using the arrow keys.
Step: 2 How to Kill .ATANUR File Virus Related Process From Task Manager
- Press Ctrl+Alt+Del together on your keyboard
- It will Open Task manager on Windows
- Go to Process tab, find the .ATANUR File Virus related Process.
- Now click on on End Process button to close that task.
Step: 3 Uninstall .ATANUR File Virus From Windows Control Panel
- Visit the Start menu to open the Control Panel.
- Select Uninstall a Program option from Program category.
- Choose and remove all .ATANUR File Virus related items from list.
B: How to Restore .ATANUR File Virus Encrypted Files
Method: 1 By Using ShadowExplorer
After removing .ATANUR File Virus from PC, it is important that users should restore encrypted files. Since, ransomware encrypts almost all the stored files except the shadow copies, one should attempt to restore original files and folders using shadow copies. This is where ShadowExplorer can prove to be handy.
- Once downloaded, install ShadowExplorer in your PC
- Double Click to open it and now select C: drive from left panel
- In the date filed, users are recommended to select time frame of atleast a month ago
- Select and browse to the folder having encrypted data
- Right Click on the encrypted data and files
- Choose Export option and select a specific destination for restoring the original files
Method:2 Restore Windows PC to Default Factory Settings
Following the above mentioned steps will help in removing .ATANUR File Virus from PC. However, if still infection persists, users are advised to restore their Windows PC to its Default Factory Settings.
System Restore in Windows XP
- Log on to Windows as Administrator.
- Click Start > All Programs > Accessories.
- Find System Tools and click System Restore
- Select Restore my computer to an earlier time and click Next.
- Choose a restore point when system was not infected and click Next.
System Restore Windows 7/Vista
- Go to Start menu and find Restore in the Search box.
- Now select the System Restore option from search results
- From the System Restore window, click the Next button.
- Now select a restore points when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 8
- Go to the search box and type Control Panel
- Select Control Panel and open Recovery Option.
- Now Select Open System Restore option
- Find out any recent restore point when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 10
- Right click the Start menu and select Control Panel.
- Open Control Panel and Find out the Recovery option.
- Select Recovery > Open System Restore > Next.
- Choose a restore point before infection Next > Finish.
Method:3 Using Data Recovery Software
Restore your files encrypted by .ATANUR File Virus with help of Data Recovery Software
We understand how important is data for you. Incase the encrypted data cannot be restored using the above methods, users are advised to restore and recover original data using data recovery software.