Have you identified BACKBEND on your PC? Is your Windows PC behaves too much stranger and get unresponsive? Unable to delete it from your contaminated machine? Searching for effective procedure regarding deletion of BACKBEND? If so, read this Trojan removal guide and follow the instruction carefully.
|An Overview On BACKBEND|
|Affected PCs||Windows PC|
|Created By||Chinese hacking group APT30|
|Mainly Affected Country||China|
|Related Virus||Win32/Packed.Themida.BHF, Trojan-Ransom.Win32.Crusis.dh, Gen:Variant.Ransom.Troldesh.177 etc.|
|Information||BACKBEND is another malicious malware capable to corrupt Windows Computer.|
|Distribution||Spam messages, torrent attacker, exploit kits, file sharing website, shareware or freeware or shareware packages etc.|
|Removal Recommendation||Regarding the successful removal of BACKBEND, use Windows Scanner Tool.|
In-Depth Information of BACKBEND
BACKBEND is another Trojan downloader created by the most popular Chinese hacking group named APT30 where APT stands for Advanced Persistent Threat. APT30 is mainly employed by the government of Chinese to do their bidding and the several national interest via shady techniques. According to the Chinese government, BACKBEND attacks can be easily originated from anywhere. Before knowing too much information of BACKBEND malware, you must know that APT30 is not out of many hacking team.
Know Why Should You Delete BACKBEND Immediately
Instead of infecting air-gapped systems, BACKBEND mainly target the employees who have access to their systems. Basically APT30 injects its malware to home system users working with air-gapped system. Then, such a malware gets inside the flash drive, hard drive etc which means whenever system user or Chinese government employees attach the contaminated removable storage in air-gapped System then this malware replicates itself. Being created by attacker, it is specifically programmed to download several malicious malware which capable to extract user's credentials including system configuration detail, username, bank account detail, password, credit or debit card detail etc. For the privacy sake and keep PC away from further malware attack, deletion of BACKBEND is essential.
Notorious Actions Performed By BACKBEND On Targeted Windows OS
- Exploits Computer vulnerabilities & lead it to critical situation.
- Occupy the large space of Computer memory and and gathers user all crucial files.
- Opens backdoor and work for the cyber criminals.
- Allows hacker to use your valuable and sensitive information.
- Displays several adverts during browsing session.
- Destroys the crucial functions of Windows PC and it make it useless completely.
- Promotes several fake services or products and convince victim into purchasing them.
- Changes user's Computer, browser and other crucial setting.
How to Remove BACKBEND from Compromised PC (Manual Steps)
(This guide is intended to help users in following Step by Step instructions in making Windows Safe)
The first step which need to be followed is to Restart Windows PC in Safe Mode
Reboot in Safe Mode (For Windows XP | Vista | Win7)
- Restart Computer
- Tap on F8 continuously when the PC starts booting and select the option to enter Safe Mode with Networking.
For Windows 8/8.1
- Press on the Start Button and then Choose Control Panel from the menu option
- Users need to opt for System and Security, to select Administrative Tools and then System Configuration.
3. Next, Click on the Safe Boot option and then choose OK, this will open a pop-up window, next Select Restart Option.
For Windows 10
- Start Menu is to be selected to Open it
- Press the power button icon which is present in the right corner, this will display power options menu.
- Keeping the SHIFT Key pressed on the keyboard, select the restart option. This will reboot Win 10
- Now you need to select the Troubleshoot icon, followed by advanced option in the startup Settings. Click on Restart. This will give the option to reboot, now select Enter Safe Mode with Networking.
Step 2. Uninstall BACKBEND from Task Manager on Windows
How to End the Running Process related to BACKBEND using Task Manager
- Firstly, Open Task Manager by Pressing Ctrl+Shift+Esc in Combination
- Next, Click on processes to Find BACKBEND
- Now Click and select End Process to terminate BACKBEND.
Step3: How to Uninstall BACKBEND from Control Panel on Windows
for Win XP| Vista and Win 7 Users
- Click and Select on Start Menu
- Now Control Panel is to be selected from the list
- Next Click on Uninstall Program
- Users need to Choose suspicious program related to BACKBEND and right clicking on it.
- Finally, Select Uninstall option.
For Win 8
- Click and Select “Charms bar”
- Now Select Settings Option
- Next Click on Control Panel
- Select on Uninstall a Program Option and right click on program associated to BACKBEND and finally uninstall it.
For Windows 10
- The first Step is to Click and Select on Start Menu
- Now Click on All Apps
- Choose BACKBEND and other suspicious program from the complete list
- Now right Click on to select BACKBEND and finally Uninstall it from Windows 10
Step: 4 How to Delete BACKBEND Created Files from Registry
- Open Registry by Typing Regedit in the Windows Search Field and then press on Enter.
- This will open the registry entries. Now users need to press CTRL + F together and type BACKBEND to find the entries.
- Once located, delete all BACKBEND named entries. If you are unable to find it, you need to look up for it on the directories manually. Be careful and delete only BACKBEND entries, else it can damage your Windows Computer severely.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—–Random Directory. HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—-Windows—CurrentVersion—Run– Random HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—Internet Explorer—-Main—- Random
Still having any problem in getting rid of BACKBEND, or have any doubt regarding this, feel free to ask our experts.