Are you struggling with eliminating Trojan.Bisonal from your PC? Want to know actually what is it and how it enters into your System? Looking for the best removal tip to get rid of it? If so, this post is really very beneficial for you. Here, the complete details about Trojan.Bisonal and its removal solution provided. Keep reading this post.
What is Trojan.Bisonal?
Trojan.Bisonal is a vicious and dangerous Trojan infection. First of all, it was detected on March 31st. 2015 but later it comes with a major update on September 22nd, 2016. It is among the high representatives of the backdoor Trojan which is associated with a long list of files having random names including ‘dfea.exe’ and ‘conhost.exe’. It has been reported by experts to load the files in Temp and Windows directories before it proceeds to connect to the Internet and enable the remote access to compromised machine.
Being an advanced Backdoor Trojan, it supports several advanced features. This variant of Trojan can complete the tasks such as building a list of the executing processes, creating an executable on the victim’s System, opening a command shell and delete its Registry keys and file structure. It is programmed to listen for commands from the remote server. It has the ability to modify your crucial settings and drop the other malicious threats. Especially, it has been created by cyber offenders for commercial purposes. If you really want to keep your System safe for a long time of future then you should be very careful.
Technical Details of Trojan.Bisonal
- Name – Trojan.Bisonal
- Type – Trojan
- Discovered – March 31, 2015
- Updated – April 1, 2015 8:31:41 AM
- Risk Level – Low
- Affected System – Windows 2000, 7, 95, 98, Me, NT, Server 2003, Server 2008, XP, Vista, 8, 10 and so on.
Dissemination Strategies Used By Trojan.Bisonal
Most of the cases, Trojan.Bisonal attack over the PC via free software downloads and junk mail attachments. In order to avoid it, you have to pay too much attention to the emails that arrived from strangers. Don’t download any suspicious attachments of strange emails. During the installation process, do not select any unfamiliar program, read terms & conditions carefully, choose Custom/Advanced installation mode in place of Default/Typical etc. After intruding into your PC, it will destroy your PC badly. Thus, you need to take prevention measures to avoid PC from further damages.
Actions Performed By Trojan.Bisonal
- Opens up the backdoor and allow hackers to access PC remotely.
- Create and Execute several files on the compromised machine.
- Open a command shell automatically
- Enumerate the executing processes.
- Disables the functionality of security tools and software.
How to Remove Trojan.Bisonal from Compromised PC (Manual Steps)
(This guide is intended to help users in following Step by Step instructions in making Windows Safe)
The first step which need to be followed is to Restart Windows PC in Safe Mode
Reboot in Safe Mode (For Windows XP | Vista | Win7)
- Restart Computer
- Tap on F8 continuously when the PC starts booting and select the option to enter Safe Mode with Networking.
For Windows 8/8.1
- Press on the Start Button and then Choose Control Panel from the menu option
- Users need to opt for System and Security, to select Administrative Tools and then System Configuration.
3. Next, Click on the Safe Boot option and then choose OK, this will open a pop-up window, next Select Restart Option.
For Windows 10
- Start Menu is to be selected to Open it
- Press the power button icon which is present in the right corner, this will display power options menu.
- Keeping the SHIFT Key pressed on the keyboard, select the restart option. This will reboot Win 10
- Now you need to select the Troubleshoot icon, followed by advanced option in the startup Settings. Click on Restart. This will give the option to reboot, now select Enter Safe Mode with Networking.
Step 2. Uninstall Trojan.Bisonal from Task Manager on Windows
How to End the Running Process related to Trojan.Bisonal using Task Manager
- Firstly, Open Task Manager by Pressing Ctrl+Shift+Esc in Combination
- Next, Click on processes to Find Trojan.Bisonal
- Now Click and select End Process to terminate Trojan.Bisonal.
Step3: How to Uninstall Trojan.Bisonal from Control Panel on Windows
for Win XP| Vista and Win 7 Users
- Click and Select on Start Menu
- Now Control Panel is to be selected from the list
- Next Click on Uninstall Program
- Users need to Choose suspicious program related to Trojan.Bisonal and right clicking on it.
- Finally, Select Uninstall option.
For Win 8
- Click and Select “Charms bar”
- Now Select Settings Option
- Next Click on Control Panel
- Select on Uninstall a Program Option and right click on program associated to Trojan.Bisonal and finally uninstall it.
For Windows 10
- The first Step is to Click and Select on Start Menu
- Now Click on All Apps
- Choose Trojan.Bisonal and other suspicious program from the complete list
- Now right Click on to select Trojan.Bisonal and finally Uninstall it from Windows 10
Step: 4 How to Delete Trojan.Bisonal Created Files from Registry
- Open Registry by Typing Regedit in the Windows Search Field and then press on Enter.
- This will open the registry entries. Now users need to press CTRL + F together and type Trojan.Bisonal to find the entries.
- Once located, delete all Trojan.Bisonal named entries. If you are unable to find it, you need to look up for it on the directories manually. Be careful and delete only Trojan.Bisonal entries, else it can damage your Windows Computer severely.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—–Random Directory. HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—-Windows—CurrentVersion—Run– Random HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—Internet Explorer—-Main—- Random
Still having any problem in getting rid of Trojan.Bisonal, or have any doubt regarding this, feel free to ask our experts.