|Dendroid RAT is a Keylogger|
|Trojan Dropped by Dendroid RAT are Spy.Banker.ncx, Trojan.Comronki!rts, Virus-JAVA/Djewers.BY, Trojan.Win32.VB.ahhq, VirusResponse Alert, Vundo.JC.dll, Spy.Ursnif.FJ, Tibs.IS, Nuqel.Y, Trojan.Ransomlock, Trojan.Ransom.PARPE, Nenebra.A, Trojan-Downloader.Agent-DCL|
|Related spyware RegistryCleanFix, RaxSearch, ShopAtHome.B, IamBigBrother, Windows System Integrity, Worm.Nucrypt.gen, Adware.ActivShop, SongSpy, Spyware.SafeSurfing, PhaZeBar, Heoms, Spyware.BrodcastDSSAGENT, Spyware.SpyMyPC!rem|
|Windows Error caused by Dendroid RAT are – 0x0000007B, 0x0000001C, 0x00000036, 0x000000CE, 0x80244013 WU_E_PT_INVALID_COMPUTER_NAME The computer name could not be determined., 0x0000011B, 0xf080E CBS_E_MANIFEST_VALIDATION_DUPLICATE_ATTRIBUTES multiple attributes have the same name, 0xf0824 CBS_E_SOURCE_NOT_IN_LIST Package source not in list., 0x0000012C, 0xf081E CBS_E_NOT_APPLICABLE the package is not applicable|
|Dendroid RAT infects these windows .dll files netplwiz.dll, padrs404.dll, WpdRapi.dll, netcorehc.dll, utildll.dll, Microsoft.Web.FtpServer.dll, Microsoft.ApplicationId.Framework.Resources.dll, rdpcorekmts.dll, certcli.dll, System.Deployment.dll|
Dendroid RAT may have entered your pc through these software. If you have not installed them , then get rid of them Calendar Cleaner 1.7.2 , ArtPig Studio 2.1.0 , MonitorMy1.5.1 , Darkwind: War On Wheels 062008 , DiscoDSP Discovery Pro , Iridient Developer v2.4 , i2004: Strawberry 1.0 , Pentaballs HD 1.2 , Aperture SlideShow Support Update 1.1 , TetriBox 1.0
Proven Solution To Delete Dendroid RAT From Windows 7
Is there anyone who can help me to get rid of Dendroid RAT from my Windows 7 PC. Somehow my Windows System get infected with this malware. However, to delete it I have tried numerous method but each time unlucky to do so. I am searching for best tutorial guide through which I can easily delete Dendroid RAT from my PC. Please help me anyone by providing expert’s solution.
Dendroid RAT : Threat’s Profile Report
|Threat’s Name||Dendroid RAT|
|Category||Trojan, Malware, Virus|
|Affected Systems||Windows OS|
|Description||Dendroid RAT is a type of worst System infect that opens backdoor secretly and performs several malicious actions on affected machine.|
|Occurrences||Spam campaigns, torrent files, exploit kits, contaminated devices, fake software updater, drive-by-download and much more.|
|Removal Recommendations||Download free windows scanner to delete Dendroid RAT.|
Harmful Effects Of Dendroid RAT
- Corrupts registry files
- Add some new shortcut icon on desktop screen
- Hampers surfing as well as System experience
- Exploits Computer vulnerabilities
- Downpours Computer as well as Internet performance speed etc.
Horrible Things That You Must Know About Dendroid RAT
Dendroid RAT is a very heuristic detection that falls under the Trojan category. Being a lethal malware, it is capable to target almost all version of Windows Systems including Windows Server, Vista, XP, Me, NT, 7, 8/8.1 and the latest version Windows 10. According to the security analysts, it secretly infiltrates inside the PC via spam messages, torrent files, exploit kits, drive-by-downloads etc and hides itself into deep so that System users cannot easily detect it. Once Dendroid RAT gets installed successfully, first of all it disables Security software and tools. To keep itself on Windows System for the longer time, it copies its files in several number within various directories.
If somehow your files get infected by Dendroid RAT, you have to really suffer with several serious troubles. It opens System backdoor secretly and download numerous spyware and viruses from remote server to infected machine. Due to this infection, you will see numerous fake alerts, messages and notifications. It will make your PC as messy as PC speed, performance, data consistency and accuracy will be the affected. By taking advantage of such a malware attack, hackers can easily establish the connected to infected machines which lead victims to suffer with high potential data loss. Even it corrupt user’s crucial files or pre-installed applications to block them from accessing. As long as it stays on user’s PC, it gathers user’s all personal data and later forwarded them to hackers with evil intention. Therefore, the deletion of Dendroid RAT is highly recommended.
Manual Dendroid RAT Removal Guide
Step 1: How to Start your PC in Safe Mode with Networking to Get Rid of Dendroid RAT
(For Win 7 | XP | Vista Users)
- first of all PC is to be rebooted in Safe Mode with Networking
- Select on Start Button and Click on Shutdown | Restart option and select OK
- when the PC restarts, keep tapping on F8 until you don’t get Advanced Boot Options.
- Safe Mode with Networking Option is to be selected from the list.
(For Win 8 | 8.1 | Win 10 Users)
- Click on Power Button near Windows Login Screen
- Keep Shift Button on the keyboard pressed and select Restart Option
- Now Select on Enable Safe Mode with Networking Option
In case Dendroid RAT, is not letting your PC to Start in Safe Mode, then following Step is to followed
Step 2: Remove Dendroid RAT Using System Restore Process
- PC need to be rebooted to Safe Mode with Command Prompt
- As soon as Command Prompt Window appear on the screen, select on cd restore and press on Enter option
Type rstrui.exe and Click on Enter again.
Now users need to Click on Next option and Choose restore point that was the last time Windows was working fine prior to Dendroid RAT infection. Once done, Click on Next button.
Select Yes to Restore your System and get rid of Dendroid RAT infection.
However, if the above steps does not work to remove Dendroid RAT, follow the below mentioned steps
Step:3 Unhide All Hidden Files and Folders to Delete Dendroid RAT
How to View Dendroid RAT Hidden Folders on Windows XP
- In order to show the hidden files and folders, you need to follow the given instructions:-
- Close all the Windows or minimize the opened application to go to desktop.
- Open “My Computer” by double-clicking on its icon.
- Click on Tools menu and select Folder options.
- Click on the View tab from the new Window.
- Check the Display contents of the system folders options.
- In the Hidden files and folders section, you need to put a check mark on Show hidden files and folders option.
- Click on Apply and then OK button. Now, close the Window.
- Now, you can see all the Dendroid RAT related hidden files and folders on the system.
How to Access Dendroid RAT Hidden folders on Windows Vista
- Minimize or close all opened tabs and go to Desktop.
- Go to the lower left of your screen, you will see Windows logo there, click on Start button.
- Go to Control Panel menu and click on it.
- After Control Panel got opened, there will two options, either “Classic View” or “Control Panel Home View”.
- Do the following when you are in “Classic View”.
- Double click on the icon and open Folder Options.
- Choose View tab.
- Again move to step 5.
- Do the following if you are “Control Panel Home View”.
- Hit button on Appearance and Personalization link.
- Chose Show Hidden Files or Folders.
- Under the Hidden File or Folder section, click on the button which is right next to the Show Hidden Files or Folders.
- Click on Apply button and then hit OK. Now, close the window.
- Now, to show you all hidden files or folders created by Dendroid RAT, you have successfully considered Windows Vista.
How to Unhide Dendroid RAT Created Folders on Windows 7
1. Go to the desktop and tap on the small rectangle which is located in the lower-right part of the system screen.
2. Now, just open the “Start” menu by clicking on the Windows start button which is located in the lower-left side of the PC screen that carries the windows logo.
3. Then after, look for the “Control Panel” menu option in the right-most row and open it.
4. When the Control Panel menu opens, then look for the “Folder Options” link.
5. Tap over the “View tab”.
6. Under the “Advanced Settings” category, double click on the “Hidden Files or Folders” associated with Dendroid RAT.
7. Next, just select the check-box in order to Show hidden files, folders, or drives.
8. After this, click on “Apply” >> “OK” and then close the menu.
9. Now, the Windows 7 should be configured to show you all hidden files, folders or drives.
Steps to Unhide Dendroid RAT related Files and Folders on Windows 8
- First of all, power on your Windows PC and click on start logo button that is found in left side of the system screen.
- Now, move to program lists and select control panel app.
- When Control panel is open completely, click on more settings option.
- After, you will see a Control panel Window and then you choose “Appearance and Personalization” tab.
- In Advance settings dialogue box, you need to tick mark on Show hidden files and folders and clear the check box for Hide protected system files.
- Click on Apply and Ok button. This apply option helps you to detect and eradicate all types of Dendroid RAT related suspicious files.
- Finally, navigate your mouse cursor on close option to exit this panel.
How to View Dendroid RAT associated folders on Windows 10
1. Open the folder if you wish to unhide files.
2. Search and Click on View in Menu bar
3. In Menu click on to view folder options.
4. Again click on View and Enable Radio Button associated with Show hidden files created by Dendroid RAT, folder and drive.
5. Press apply and OK.
Step 4: Press Start Key along with R- copy + paste the below stated command and Click on OK
- This will open up a new file, in case if your system has been hacked, some IP’s will be shown at the bottom of the screen
Click on the Start Menu, Input “Control Panel” in the search box —> Select. Network and Internet —> Network and Sharing Center —> Next Change Adapter Settings. Right-click your Internet connection —> Select on Properties.
- In case if you find Suspicious IP in the local host –or if you are finding it difficult and have any problem then submit question to us and we will be happy to help you.