|Warning, many anti-virus scanner have detected .bitx File Virus as threat to your computer|
|.bitx File Virus is flagged by these Anti Virus Scanner|
|Anti Virus Software||Version||Detection|
|Cyren||8.6.552401||Trj.Win32..bitx File Virus.BC|
|Ad-Aware||8.817325||Variant of Win32/Trojan..bitx File Virus.A|
|zvelo||5.3.834||IE PassView, Trojan.Kardphisher|
|Suggestion: Uninstall .bitx File Virus Completely – Free Download|
.bitx File Virus may have entered your pc through these software. If you have not installed them , then get rid of them Lists 1.1 , Oxford Advanced Learner’s Dictionary 8.5.275 , ePopsoft DVD to FLV Converter , Daydream Doodler 3.0.0 , ForceEjectVolume 2.0.4 , Flatten Color 1.20 , ArtDeCodex , Sound Studio Monbot: Stitch 1.2.1 , Electric Sheep , ESET Cyber Security Pro , TextSpeech Pro Elements , Traffic.com Hotspot Widget 1.1 , swfShrink 0.1 , Ocean Waves 2.0.1 , GloBall 1.0 , Periscope 1.0 , JigSaw 3.1
What Is .bitx File Virus?
These days, the attack of .bitx File Virus is on the rise. According to the security analyst, .bitx File Virus is one of the most vicious and harmful ransomware infection which is mainly known for encountering Windows OS based Systems including Windows Vista, XP, Me, Server, NT, 7, 8/8.1 and the most recent version Windows 10. It is one of the most evil creation of potential cyber hackers which has intention to extort money from the innocent users.
How .bitx File Virus Developers Earn Money?
.bitx File Virus is one of the most vicious ransomware infection which is known for locking users files and ask them for paying ransom fee. As soon as .bitx File Virus enters inside the PC successfully, it immediately initiate file encryption procedure. It uses strong and sophisticated file encryption algorithm and lock almost all stored files. After performing encryption procedure, it makes targeted files inaccessible and prevents the affected users from accessing their stored files or surfing their PC normally. To decrypt files, it asks victims to pay ransom fee.
Is It Enough To Pay Ransom Fee Asked By .bitx File Virus Developers?
It is one of the most personal question but team of security experts are not advised victims to pay ransom demanded fee because ransom note is just only a tricky thing designed and used by the team of cyber criminals to trick more and more System users to earn online money. As per the Security analysts perspective, paying money to .bitx File Virus developers will only encourage cyber hackers to promote their evil intention. Therefore, System users must take an immediate action to get rid of .bitx File Virus instead of paying the ransom demanded fee.
How Does System Infected With .bitx File Virus?
Being a member of the notorious ransomware infection, .bitx File Virus uses several social engineering tactics and deceptive ways to compromise Windows machine but some of it’s most common distribution channels are listed below :
- Spam email campaigns
- Bundling method
- Suspicious ads or links
- Torrent downloads
- Pirated software
- Infected peripheral devices
- P2P file sharing site etc.
How To Remove .bitx File Virus Virus Manually
Step 1 : Restart your computer in safe with networking
- Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 key continuously.
- You will find the Advance Boot Option on your computer screen.
- Select Safe Mode With Networking Option by using arrow keys.
- Login your computer with Administrator account.
Step 2 : Step all .bitx File Virus related process
- Press the Windows+R buttons together to open Run Box.
- Type “taskmgr” and Click OK or Hit Enter button.
- Now go to the Process tab and find out .bitx File Virus related process.
- Click on End Process button to stop that running process.
Step 3 : Restore Your Windows PC To Factory Settings
System Restore Windows XP
- Log on to Windows as Administrator.
- Click Start > All Programs > Accessories.
- Find System Tools and click System Restore.
- Select Restore my computer to an earlier time and click Next.
- Choose a restore point when system was not infected and click Next.
System Restore Windows 7/Vista
- Go to Start menu and find Restore in the Search box.
- Now select the System Restore option from search results.
- From the System Restore window, click the Next button.
- Now select a restore points when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 8
- Go to the search box and type Control Panel.
- Select Control Panel and open Recovery Option.
- Now Select Open System Restore option.
- Find out any recent restore point when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 10
- Right click the Start menu and select Control Panel.
- Open Control Panel and Find out the Recovery option.
- Select Recovery > Open System Restore > Next.
- Choose a restore point before infection Next > Finish.
Hope these manual steps help you successfully remove the .bitx File Virus infection from your computer. If you have performed all the above manual steps and still can’t access your files or cannot remove this nasty ransomware infection from your computer then you should choose a powerful malware removal tool. You can easily remove this harmful virus from your computer by using third party tool. It is the best and the most easy way to get rid of this infection.
If you have any further question regarding this threat or its removal then you can directly ask your question from our experts. A panel of highly experienced and qualified tech support experts are waiting to help you.