|Warning, many anti-virus scanner have detected Burn Scarab Ransomware as threat to your computer|
|Burn Scarab Ransomware is flagged by these Anti Virus Scanner|
|Anti Virus Software||Version||Detection|
|Palo Alto Networks (Known Signatures)||2018.1.2212||Non-specific|
|Cyren||6.6.659535||Trj.Win64.Burn Scarab Ransomware.CA|
|AVware||4.145152||Variant of Win64/Trojan.Burn Scarab Ransomware.C|
|Suggestion: Uninstall Burn Scarab Ransomware Completely – Free Download|
Burn Scarab Ransomware may have entered your pc through these software. If you have not installed them , then get rid of them Big Mean Folder Machine 2.31 , TypeIndexer 2.1 , 3D Matrix Code Screen Saver , Xilisoft iPhone Video Converter 6 , TextMinder SMS text reminders 1.2.3 , Freaky Tuner 1.2.5 , PDFStamp 3.1 , Swapp 1.1.0 , ColorSieve 1.1 , iTunes CD Barcode 1.0 , DMD Panorama 2.6 , Flip! 1.0 , StarCraft Server Switch 1.1 , ClipboardMenu 1.3 , Icon Mask Maker 2.2.0 , ZumoCast , Absolute Radio Player 1.3 , Xong 0.0.1
All You Wanted To Know About Burn Scarab Ransomware
Burn Scarab Ransomware is yet another addition in the Ransomware family that is hitting and attacking Windows PC in wild. This has been crafted for the sole motive to create panic among the users and force them to pay the ransom. Like any other ransom virus Burn Scarab Ransomware, can encrypt and encipher all the stored files once the PC has been compromised. Once the PC is targeted the existing files saved on that very system can’t be accessed. What it does there after it will ask the victims to contact tech support system which are managed by con artists who would pretend to be some expert and technicians and will be ready to assist victims in decrypting the files. However users should know that these are nothing but gimmicks used by hackers to extract ransom from the users. Many of the novice users do not have much idea and run helter skelter ending up in payment of the ransom as they get panic when they are unable to access their important data somehow or the other.
How Burn Scarab Ransomware Targets PC And Make Users Victims
Burn Scarab Ransomware Ransom virus uses the similar strategy to infect PC and that is through spam emails and attachments that get delivered on the mails from across unknown sender and network. Many times users get confuse and end up in clicking these mails only to realize that they have been cheated and end up as a victim of Burn Scarab Ransomware. It hardly requires any consent from users to get itself fully functional and activated. What more once activated, it will rename the files by changing the extension at the end. This is the reason as to why files do not open or neither can be accessed at tandem. Or if at all the compromised files get opened it will bear a note that reads files have been coded by hackers and victims need to pay the ransom as soon as possible. Not doing so will invite all sorts of trouble and even the file will be deleted permanently and victims will lose that very file forever. So now you should be fully aware that these are just tricks employed by hackers to have their wish fulfilled and that is to extract money from victims.
What Users Should Do When Attacked By Burn Scarab Ransomware
Users are advised not to opt for the payment of ransom as demanded by hackers because this will only boost the morale of the hackers. They will go on creating more avenues for making more and more victims. The best solution to this problem is to remove Burn Scarab Ransomware as soon as possible. Unless and until users will not take a stern step to get rid of this nasty malware, it will tormenting experience and futile attempt to access the files. Follow the steps as illustrated below to uninstall Burn Scarab Ransomware now.
How To Remove Burn Scarab Ransomware From Your PC
Start Windows in Safe Mode with Networking.
- Click on Restart button to restart your computer
- Press and hold down the F8 key during the restart process.
- From the boot menu, select Safe Mode with Networking using the arrow keys.
- Now your computer will get started in Safe Mode with Networking.
End Burn Scarab Ransomware Related Process From Task Manager
- Press Ctrl+Alt+Del together on your keyboard.
- Task manager Windows will get opened on your computer screen.
- Go to Precess tab, find the Burn Scarab Ransomware related Process.
- Now click on on End Process button to close that task.
Uninstall Burn Scarab Ransomware From Windows 7 Control Panel
- Visit the Start menu to open the Control Panel.
- Select Uninstall a Program option from Program category.
- Choose and remove all Burn Scarab Ransomware related items from list.
Uninstall Burn Scarab Ransomware From Windows 8 Control Panel
- On right edge of screen, Click on Search button and type “Control Panel”.
- Now choose the Uninstall a Program option from Programs category.
- Find and delete Burn Scarab Ransomware related items from the programs list.
Delete Burn Scarab Ransomware From Windows 10 Control Panel
- Click on Start button and search Control Panel from Search Box.
- Got to Programs and select the Uninstall a Program option.
- Select and Remove all Burn Scarab Ransomware related programs.
Remove Burn Scarab Ransomware Related Registry Entries
- Press Windows+R buttons together to open Run Box
- Type “regedit” and click OK button.
- Select and remove all Burn Scarab Ransomware related entries.
Remove Burn Scarab Ransomware Infection From msconfig
- Open Run Box by pressing Windows+R buttons together.
- Now type “msconfig” in the Run Box and press Enter.
- Open Startup tab and uncheck all entries from unknown manufacturer.
Hope the above process has helped you in removing the Burn Scarab Ransomware virus completely from your computer. If you still have this nasty ransomware left in your PC then you should opt for a malware removal tool. It is the most easy way to remove this harmful computer virus from your computer. Download the Free Burn Scarab Ransomware Scanner on your system and scan your computer. It can easily find and remove this pesky ransomware threat from your PC.
If you have any questions regarding the removal of this virus then you can ask your question from your PC security experts. They will feel happy to solve your problem.