|Warning, many anti-virus scanner have detected .cobain File Virus as threat to your computer|
|.cobain File Virus is flagged by these Anti Virus Scanner|
|Anti Virus Software||Version||Detection|
|Cylance||7.3.155224||Trj.Win64..cobain File Virus.BA|
|AutoShun||1.853414||Variant of Win64/Trojan..cobain File Virus.B|
|Webutation||8.3.115||SchijfBewaker, Boss Watcher|
|Suggestion: Uninstall .cobain File Virus Completely – Free Download|
.cobain File Virus may have entered your pc through these software. If you have not installed them , then get rid of them Ms. PAC-MAN 2.1.0 , ShortCat 1.0 , Drop Rename 3.5 , ConsoleGrowl 1.2.3 , uDesk 1.1 , GrowlMail , LSRefresh 1.0 , ImagePreUnMultiplier 1.0 , MacSlack 1.0.2 , Speed Reading II 1.1.1 , FoneSync for Android – Google 1.0.7 , 3D Worm 6.0 , SF.ini for OSX 1.0 , Heat of Fusion 1.0 , iBounceIT 1.5 , Vacation Quest – The Hawaiian Islands 1.0 , Remote Wake Up 1.1.0
Detailed Report On .cobain File Virus
.cobain File Virus is a file encrypting malware that has been based upon an open source Ransomware. It is capable of encrypting various file formats which can make those files unusable unless they are decrypted using a private decryption key. The ransomware has been found to be using strong encryption key and immediately stores the decryption key on remote servers. .cobain File Virus has been identified to deceive users by means of spam mails and software bundles to spread itself. The spam mails are specially crafted to catch receiver’s attention as they carry details such as product information, invoice, purchase order, banking update and such with names of reputed firms. The contents give an impression of legitimacy and asks users to click on links provided within the text to obtain more information. These links are used to inject scripts that allows the payload to download itself and start the encryption process. .cobain File Virus can also use software bundles to hide itself as legitimate archive files in .rar or .zip format. The files then get executed during installation process along with other applications. The ransomware has been designed to scan the system and identify important files that need to be encrypted. It can also make changes to operating system’s registry that allows it to launch itself at system’s reboot. It has been identified to make changes to Run and RunOnce registry keys. The ransomware drops its payload in various sub directories of the system and hence can be difficult to detect manually.
.cobain File Virus soon starts its encryption process after identifying important files within the system. It has been found to be using AES-128 and RSA-2048 encryption algorithm to encrypt files and immediately sends the decryption key to remote servers. The files that get encrypted can be identified with long strings that contain random letters and characters and end with an extension. It drops a ransom message in a file that displays the content regarding the attack. .cobain File Virus informs users that their files can only be recovered using a special software and unique decryption key that can be obtained by contacting them to negotiate a deal regarding the ransom amount. To gain trust of affected users .cobain File Virus asks them to attach three encrypted files that will be decrypted. If not contacted within seven days the unique decryption key will be deleted from remote server. However users should not contact them and instead can follow these steps to remove the ransomware from their PC.
How To Remove .cobain File Virus From Your PC
Start Windows in Safe Mode with Networking.
- Click on Restart button to restart your computer
- Press and hold down the F8 key during the restart process.
- From the boot menu, select Safe Mode with Networking using the arrow keys.
- Now your computer will get started in Safe Mode with Networking.
End .cobain File Virus Related Process From Task Manager
- Press Ctrl+Alt+Del together on your keyboard.
- Task manager Windows will get opened on your computer screen.
- Go to Precess tab, find the .cobain File Virus related Process.
- Now click on on End Process button to close that task.
Uninstall .cobain File Virus From Windows 7 Control Panel
- Visit the Start menu to open the Control Panel.
- Select Uninstall a Program option from Program category.
- Choose and remove all .cobain File Virus related items from list.
Uninstall .cobain File Virus From Windows 8 Control Panel
- On right edge of screen, Click on Search button and type “Control Panel”.
- Now choose the Uninstall a Program option from Programs category.
- Find and delete .cobain File Virus related items from the programs list.
Delete .cobain File Virus From Windows 10 Control Panel
- Click on Start button and search Control Panel from Search Box.
- Got to Programs and select the Uninstall a Program option.
- Select and Remove all .cobain File Virus related programs.
Remove .cobain File Virus Related Registry Entries
- Press Windows+R buttons together to open Run Box
- Type “regedit” and click OK button.
- Select and remove all .cobain File Virus related entries.
Remove .cobain File Virus Infection From msconfig
- Open Run Box by pressing Windows+R buttons together.
- Now type “msconfig” in the Run Box and press Enter.
- Open Startup tab and uncheck all entries from unknown manufacturer.
Hope the above process has helped you in removing the .cobain File Virus virus completely from your computer. If you still have this nasty ransomware left in your PC then you should opt for a malware removal tool. It is the most easy way to remove this harmful computer virus from your computer. Download the Free .cobain File Virus Scanner on your system and scan your computer. It can easily find and remove this pesky ransomware threat from your PC.
If you have any questions regarding the removal of this virus then you can ask your question from your PC security experts. They will feel happy to solve your problem.