|Displayed publisher: CommonBrand|
|Installation folder: C:\Program Files\CommonBrand|
|Program executable: CommonBrand.exe|
|Path: C:\Program Files\CommonBrand\CommonBrand.exe|
|Addition Files (Malware Detected)|
|(Malware detected) CommonBrand.dll|
|Adware.Win64.CommonBrand.BC by Endgame|
|Variant of Win32/AdWare.CommonBrand.B by Zerofox|
|Adware.IEhlpr by eGambit|
|Remove CommonBrand Now !|
CommonBrand may have entered your pc through these software. If you have not installed them , then get rid of them Backgrounds 2.0 , Youda Farmer 3: Seasons 1.4 , UninstallPKG 1.0.5 , Pixie 1.0 , Social Clipboard 1.4.2 , MicroAC 1.1 , Art Files 2.4.1 , Designs for Students 1.5 , iLeopard 3.0B1 , Image Smith 2.2
If your web searches redirect automatically on unknown site then it is a clear sign that CommonBrand is installed on system. So if you searching a quick removal guide then follow the below given post very carefully to do the removal effortlessly.
CommonBrand : Know Unknown Facts About It
CommonBrand is an adware infection that get installed on your system without your knowledge. Upon installation into system the adware start making various annoyances on compromise system by generating too many annoying advertisements, banners, promotional deals on your browsers whenever you launches it to go online. It also making important changes into installed web browsers such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Opera, and similar other Internet clients to replaces their default set home page and search engine providers to itself or with several hijacked websites that may linked with some of the suspicious sites that might download more vicious infections into system follow more damaging activities. It also makes redirections to unknown pages that might end up with an infection. It makes system very slow and sluggish by using most of the resources into unknown running processes. It also trying to make system startup. So you should follow an effective infection removal on system to make it free from malware.
Adware like CommonBrand infiltrate into system by following various unknown tricks. Most of the time system got infected with the adware while you installing bundles of free program on system without checking their installations and security measures. The free program follows stealth installation by installing an additional tool along with the source program. The additional might be the infection that comes in a form of system tool so you should always recommended to use “Custom or Advanced” screen to install new programs.
So you should quickly use strong anti-malware to remove CommonBrand from infected system as soon as possible. You can also follow manual removal by following below given step by step removal guide. Then you should use a strong antivirus protection on system for safety.
Step:1 Remove CommonBrand or any Suspicious Program from Control Panel resulting in Pop-ups
- Click on Start and in Menu, Select Control Panel.
- In Control Panel, Search for CommonBrand or any suspicious program
- Once found, Click to Uninstall CommonBrand or related program from list of Programs
- However, if you are not sure do not Uninstall it as this will remove it permanently from the system.
Step:2 How to Reset Google Chrome to Remove CommonBrand
- Open Google Chrome browser on your PC
- On the top right corner of the browser you will see 3 stripes option, click on it.
- After that click on Settings from the list of menus available on chrome’s panel.
- At the end of the page, a button is available with option to “Reset settings”.
- Click on the button and get rid of CommonBrand from your Google Chrome.
How to Reset Mozilla Firefox to Uninstall CommonBrand
- Open Mozilla Firefox web browser and click on the options icon with 3 stripes sign and also click on help option with (?) mark.
- Now click on “Troubleshooting Information” from the given list.
- Within the upper right corner of the next window you can find “Refresh Firefox” button, click on it.
- To reset your Mozilla Firefox browser simply click on “Refresh Firefox” button again, after which all unwanted changes made by CommonBrand will be removed automatically.
Steps to Reset Internet Explorer to Get Rid of CommonBrand
- You need to close all Internet Explorer windows which are currently working or open.
- Now open Internet Explorer again and click on Tools button, with wrench icon.
- Go to the menu and click on Internet Options.
- A dialogue box will appear, then click on Advanced tab on it.
- Saying Reset Internet Explorer Settings, click on Reset again.
- When IE applied the default settings then, click on Close. And then click OK.
Restart the PC is a must for taking effect on all the changes you have made.
Step:3 How to Protect your PC from CommonBrand in Near Future
Steps to Turn On Safe Browsing Features
Internet Explorer: Activate SmartScreen Filter against CommonBrand
- This can be done on IE Versions 8 and 9. It mailnly helps in detecting CommonBrand while browsing
- Launch IE
- Choose Tools in IE 9. If you are using IE 8, Find Safety option in Menu
- Now Select SmartScreen Filter and opt for Turn on SmartScreen Filter
- Once done, Restart IE
How to Enable Phishing and CommonBrand Protection on Google Chrome
- Click on Google Chrome browser
- Select Customize and Control Google Chrome (3-Bar Icon)
- Now Choose Settings from the option
- In the Settings Option, Click on Show advanced Settings which can be found at the bottom of the Setup
- Select Privacy Section and click on Enable Phishing and Malware Protection
- Now Restart Chrome, this will keep your browser safe from CommonBrand
How to Block CommonBrand Attack and Web Forgeries
- Click to Load Mozilla Firefox
- Press on Tools on Top Menu and Select options
- Choose Security and enable check mark on following
- warn me when some site installs add-ons
- Block reported Web forgeries
- Block reported attack Sites
If still CommonBrand exists on your system, Scan your PC to detect and Get Rid of it
Kindly submit your question, incase if you wish to know more about CommonBrand Removal