Taieb.secure-cloud.pro may have entered your pc through these software. If you have not installed them , then get rid of them MIDI Patchbay 1.0.3 , QuikTime FS 1.6 , ScreenTest 2.0 , LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars 1.0.1 , Balls and Boxes b1 , iEncrypt 2.1 , Tweetings 3.0.0 , myTexts pro 2.0.2 , LanScan 2.3 , Coconut Queen 2.0 , CAN NCS 2.0.3 , EditRocket , MVP Tracker (Football Edition) 1.0
|Displayed publisher: Taieb.secure-cloud.pro|
|Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Taieb.secure-cloud.pro|
|Program executable: Taieb.secure-cloud.pro.exe|
|Path: C:\Program Files\Taieb.secure-cloud.pro\Taieb.secure-cloud.pro.exe|
|Addition Files (Malware Detected)|
|(Malware detected) Taieb.secure-cloud.pro.dll|
|Trojan.Win64.Taieb.secure-cloud.pro.AC by ClamAV|
|Variant of Win64/Trojan.Taieb.secure-cloud.pro.A by Web Security Guard|
|Swellsearchsystem.com by AVG|
|Uninstall Taieb.secure-cloud.pro Now!|
Is your browser hijacked by Taieb.secure-cloud.pro? Are you getting thousand of pop-up ads and links related to it? Is it hamper your surfing experience? Searching for best tutorial guide to eliminate Taieb.secure-cloud.pro and fix web redirection issue? If so, you are absolutely landed at the right place. Here, you will know actually what is Taieb.secure-cloud.pro and how can you get rid of it.
What Information Do You Must Know About Taieb.secure-cloud.pro?
Taieb.secure-cloud.pro is a domain used by con artists for serving lots of advertisement. At the initial inspection, it seems as a trusted and useful one but team of security analysts are listed under the browser hijacker category. This web domain is mainly created to earn online money from the System users and for this, it do series of actions.
How Does Taieb.secure-cloud.pro Developers Earn Money?
Taieb.secure-cloud.pro is another notorious site that mainly created by the group of cyber criminals. It is mainly created to boost web traffic of sponsored site and generate online revenue for unknown. For this, it bombards users screen with endless or annoying advertisement in several form using pay-per-install scheme such as full window ads, discounts, banner ads, promo codes, deals, comparison prices and many more. Any click on ads or third-party link will lead you to third-party site and generate revenues for Taieb.secure-cloud.pro developers.
How Does Taieb.secure-cloud.pro Hijack Users Browsers?
Taieb.secure-cloud.pro can be downloaded from it’s official site. The occurrences of such an infection usually happened due to user’s careless behavior. Its developers uses lots of tricky methods to compromise PC but most of the cases it travels via bundling method alongside with the intrusive adverts. The developers of this infection adequately don’t disclose installation of other program. They conceal their all detail with Advanced or Custom option that skipped by almost all users. Therefore, it is highly recommended to opt these option instead of typical or default installation option.
What Are The Problems Caused By Taieb.secure-cloud.pro?
As soon as Taieb.secure-cloud.pro proliferates inside the Windows PC secretly, it do series of malicious actions but some of its negative traits are listed here :
- Replaces users existing homepage with Taieb.secure-cloud.pro.
- Modifies users browser settings and default search engine.
- Converted users webpage text to hyperlink.
- Exploits PC vulnerabilities after opening backdoor.
- Hampers surfing experiences, endangers privacy, tracks browsing session etc.
Manual Steps to Remove Taieb.secure-cloud.pro From Your Hijacked Browser
Simple Steps To Remove Infection From Your Browser
For Internet Explorer :
1. Launch Internet explorer and click on the Gear icon then to Manage Add-ons.
2. Now click on Search Provider tab followed by Find more search providers…
3. Now look for your preferred search engine provider for instance Google Search engine.
4. Further you need to click on Add to Internet Explorer option appeared on the page. After then tick out the Make this my default search engine provider appeared on the Add Search Provider window and then click on Add button.
5. Restart Internet explorer to apply the new changes.
For Mozilla :
1. Launch Mozilla Firefox and go for the Settings icon (☰) followed by Options from the drop down menu.
2. Now you have to tap on Search tab there. And, under Default Search Engine you can choose your desirable search engine provider from the drop down menu and remove Taieb.secure-cloud.pro related search providers.
3. If you want to add another search option into Mozilla Firefox then you can do it by going through Add more search engines… option. It will take you to the Firefox official Add-ons page from where you can choose and install search engine add-ons from their.
4. Once installed you can go back to Search tab and choose your favorite search provider as a default.
For Chrome :
1. Open Chrome and tap on Menu icon (☰) followed by Settings.
2. Now under Search option you can choose desirable Search engine providers from drop down menu.
3. If you want to use another search engine option then you can click on Manage search engines… which opens current list of search engines and other as well. To choose you have to take your cursor on it and then select Make default button appears there followed by Done to close the window.
For Google Chrome :
1. Click on Menu icon (☰) followed by Settings option from the drop down menu.
2. Now tap Reset settings button.
3. Finally select Reset button again on the dialog box appeared for confirmation.
For Mozilla Firefox :
1. Click on Settings icon (☰) and then to Open Help Menu option followed by Troubleshooting Information from drop down menu.
2. Now Click on Reset Firefox… on the upper right corner of about:support page and again to Reset Firefox button to confirm the resetting of Mozilla Firefox to delete Taieb.secure-cloud.pro completely.
Reset Internet Explorer :
1. Click on Settings Gear icon and then to Internet options.
2. Now tap Advanced tab followed by Reset button. Then tick out the Delete personal settings option on the appeared dialog box and further press Reset button to clean Taieb.secure-cloud.pro related data completely.
3. Once Reset completed click on Close button and restart Internet explorer to apply the changes.
Reset Safari :
1. Click on Edit followed by Reset Safari… from the drop down menu on Safari.
2. Now ensure that all of the options are ticked out in the appeared dialog box and click on Reset button.
1. Click on Start menu followed by Control Panel. Then click on Uninstall a program below Programs option.
2. Further find and Uninstall Taieb.secure-cloud.pro and any other unwanted programs from the Control panel.
Remove Unwanted Toolbars and Extensions Related With Taieb.secure-cloud.pro
For Chrome :
1. Tap on Menu (☰) button, hover on tools and then tap on Extension option.
2. Now click on Trash icon next to the Taieb.secure-cloud.pro related suspicious extensions to remove it.
For Mozilla Firefox :
1. Click on Menu (☰) button followed by Add-ons.
2. Now select the Extensions or Appearance tab in Add-ons Manager window. Then click on Disable button to remove Taieb.secure-cloud.pro related extensions.
For Internet Explorer :
1. Click on Settings Gear icon and then to Manage add-ons.
2. Further tap on Toolbars and Extensions panel and then Disable button to remove Taieb.secure-cloud.pro related extensions.
From Safari :
1. Click on Gear Settings icon followed by Preferences…
2. Now tap on Extensions panel and then click on Uninstall button to remove Taieb.secure-cloud.pro related extensions.
From Opera :
1. Click on Opera icon then hover to Extensions and click Extensions manager.
2. Now click on X button next to unwanted extensions to remove it.
Chrome : Click on Menu (☰) → Settings → Show advanced Settings → Clear browsing data.
Firefox : Tap on Settings (☰) →History →Clear Reset History → check Cookies → Clear Now.
Internet Explorer : Click on Tools → Internet options → General tab → Check Cookies and Website data → Delete.
Safari : Click on Settings Gear icon →Preferences → Privacy tab → Remove All Website Data…→ Remove Now button.
1. Click on Menu (☰) button followed by Settings.
2. Tap on Show advanced settings.
- Phishing and malware protection : It is enables by default in privacy section. Warns users if detected any suspicious site having phishing or malware threats.
- SSL certificates and settings : Tap on Manage certificates under HTTPS/SSL section to manage SSL certificates and settings.
3. Now tap close button when done.
If you are still having issues in the removal of Taieb.secure-cloud.pro from your compromised system then you can feel free to talk to our experts.