I can't understand whats wrong with my PC? Don't know why 1-855-899-3876 popup alert appears on my screen and asks me to contact the Microsoft Certified Technicians. It displays that Suspicious activities has been detected in my system or my browser is hijacked. I have also detected some unwanted changes and weird behavior of the system in which I am unable to work normally. Does calling on the number provided by 1-855-899-3876 popup will solve my problems? What can I do now to overcome from such situation?
1-855-899-3876 popup is deemed as bogus alert which occurs due to the presence of adware or potentially unwanted programs. It tries to frighten the innocent users by displaying fake alerts that system is infected, suspicious activities has been detected in your PC etc. 1-855-899-3876 popup says that the live technicians of Microsoft can help you to solve the system problems and it will convince you to call on its toll free number. However, the number seems like legitimate but it is not trustworthy. In reality, it will connect a phony call with the third party hackers which can suggest you to purchase their affiliate softwares in order to protect the system. Even more, it will also provide direct link to buy the software. 1-855-899-3876 popup is completely fake, so avoid clicking on any of its links.
1-855-899-3876 popup have capability to steal to financial details of the users including the bank account number, credit card details, passwords, login Id etc when they proceed for online transactions. Even more, it can secretly bypass the collected data to its creators which can result extremely dangerous for your personal identity. The worst part is that even after purchasing the software, you will not detect any changes in the system performance. The fake program can introduce more malignant threats in the system instead of protecting it from troubles. Surfing the web will be completely annoying due to floods of fake warning alerts. Hence, if you are detecting 1-855-899-3876 popup constantly then you need to remove the adware programs permanently from the infected system.
Step:1 Remove 1-855-899-3876 popup or any Suspicious Program from Control Panel resulting in Pop-ups
- Click on Start and in Menu, Select Control Panel.
- In Control Panel, Search for 1-855-899-3876 popup or any suspicious program
- Once found, Click to Uninstall 1-855-899-3876 popup or related program from list of Programs
- However, if you are not sure do not Uninstall it as this will remove it permanently from the system.
Step:2 How to Reset Google Chrome to Remove 1-855-899-3876 popup
- Open Google Chrome browser on your PC
- On the top right corner of the browser you will see 3 stripes option, click on it.
- After that click on Settings from the list of menus available on chrome’s panel.
- At the end of the page, a button is available with option to “Reset settings”.
- Click on the button and get rid of 1-855-899-3876 popup from your Google Chrome.
How to Reset Mozilla Firefox to Uninstall 1-855-899-3876 popup
- Open Mozilla Firefox web browser and click on the options icon with 3 stripes sign and also click on help option with (?) mark.
- Now click on “Troubleshooting Information” from the given list.
- Within the upper right corner of the next window you can find “Refresh Firefox” button, click on it.
- To reset your Mozilla Firefox browser simply click on “Refresh Firefox” button again, after which all unwanted changes made by 1-855-899-3876 popup will be removed automatically.
Steps to Reset Internet Explorer to Get Rid of 1-855-899-3876 popup
- You need to close all Internet Explorer windows which are currently working or open.
- Now open Internet Explorer again and click on Tools button, with wrench icon.
- Go to the menu and click on Internet Options.
- A dialogue box will appear, then click on Advanced tab on it.
- Saying Reset Internet Explorer Settings, click on Reset again.
- When IE applied the default settings then, click on Close. And then click OK.
Restart the PC is a must for taking effect on all the changes you have made.
Step:3 How to Protect your PC from 1-855-899-3876 popup in Near Future
Steps to Turn On Safe Browsing Features
Internet Explorer: Activate SmartScreen Filter against 1-855-899-3876 popup
- This can be done on IE Versions 8 and 9. It mailnly helps in detecting 1-855-899-3876 popup while browsing
- Launch IE
- Choose Tools in IE 9. If you are using IE 8, Find Safety option in Menu
- Now Select SmartScreen Filter and opt for Turn on SmartScreen Filter
- Once done, Restart IE
How to Enable Phishing and 1-855-899-3876 popup Protection on Google Chrome
- Click on Google Chrome browser
- Select Customize and Control Google Chrome (3-Bar Icon)
- Now Choose Settings from the option
- In the Settings Option, Click on Show advanced Settings which can be found at the bottom of the Setup
- Select Privacy Section and click on Enable Phishing and Malware Protection
- Now Restart Chrome, this will keep your browser safe from 1-855-899-3876 popup
How to Block 1-855-899-3876 popup Attack and Web Forgeries
- Click to Load Mozilla Firefox
- Press on Tools on Top Menu and Select options
- Choose Security and enable check mark on following
- warn me when some site installs add-ons
- Block reported Web forgeries
- Block reported attack Sites
If still 1-855-899-3876 popup exists on your system, Scan your PC to detect and Get Rid of it
Kindly submit your question, incase if you wish to know more about 1-855-899-3876 popup Removal