|Warning, many anti-virus scanner have detected [email protected] file virus as threat to your computer|
|[email protected] file virus is flagged by these Anti Virus Scanner|
|Anti Virus Software||Version||Detection|
|Cyren||8.4.444322||[email protected] file virus.BA|
|CAT-QuickHeal||4.102339||Variant of Win32/[email protected] file virus.A|
|Suggestion: Uninstall [email protected] file virus Completely – Free Download|
[email protected] file virus may have entered your pc through these software. If you have not installed them , then get rid of them Close Combat: A Bridge Too Far Update 2.0a , SpotMeta 0100 , Stock Photo Catalog 2.0 , Nokia N-Series Icons 1.0 , Epson Stylus Color 445 iDriver 5.5AE , Alchemy Deluxe 1.42 , uPointer 2.0.0 , Curtis – Granular Synthesizer 1.0 , Jihosoft Photo Recovery , 4Videosoft AVI Converter , GeoJournal 1.1.05 , India Ink 1.9.95
Threat Analysis Of [email protected] file virus
[email protected] file virus is a malicious program that has file encrypting capabilities and is used to receive ransom money from affected users. The ransomware was discovered recently and is believed to be a variant of its predecessor Ransomware. It has been found to be widely spreading through spam mails that are successful in deceiving users and making them believe that the contents within the mail are genuine. The ransomware immediately downloads its payload files from remote servers that are initiated through the scripts within the spam mails. [email protected] file virus can encrypt files of various kinds and has been observed to add an extension which seems valid to those infected files. This makes it different from other ransomware who are typically known to make the encrypted files prominent by adding their own names. The malware uses AES-128 and RSA-2048 encryption algorithm to successfully encrypt the files. Immediately after this process it sends the private decryption key to command and control center server of cyber-criminals. The files encrypted by [email protected] file virus cannot be used by users to read or make changes within. They can only be copied, moved or deleted by users. The ransomware leaves a ransom note named as ‘READ_ME.txt’ that informs users about the attack. The contents of the ransom note do not specify the ransom amount that needs to be paid by users in exchange of the decryption key that is promised to help them in recovering their file. However it does specify few email contacts that users may use to reach out for striking a negotiation. Affected users may think that this is the only alternative available to them to restore their encrypted data and should contact [email protected] file virus developers. But this is not true as they will find in the instructions given below.
[email protected] file virus can infect a system when users receive a spam mail that has been specially designed to deceive them. The mails that are circulated carrying the ransomware have documents that are embedded with macros. The subject line of these messages are used to catch receiver’s attention by using words such as product invoice, account details, ticket information and use design templates of reputed firms. When users click on these documents they are asked for permission to enable complete reading of the text which hides the macros within. Soon after users click on these the payload is downloaded and executed within the system to carryout the encryption process. [email protected] file virus can also delete shadow volume but users can still recover their files by following these instructions.
How To Remove [email protected] file virus From Your PC
Start Windows in Safe Mode with Networking.
- Click on Restart button to restart your computer
- Press and hold down the F8 key during the restart process.
- From the boot menu, select Safe Mode with Networking using the arrow keys.
- Now your computer will get started in Safe Mode with Networking.
End [email protected] file virus Related Process From Task Manager
- Press Ctrl+Alt+Del together on your keyboard.
- Task manager Windows will get opened on your computer screen.
- Go to Precess tab, find the [email protected] file virus related Process.
- Now click on on End Process button to close that task.
Uninstall [email protected] file virus From Windows 7 Control Panel
- Visit the Start menu to open the Control Panel.
- Select Uninstall a Program option from Program category.
- Choose and remove all [email protected] file virus related items from list.
Uninstall [email protected] file virus From Windows 8 Control Panel
- On right edge of screen, Click on Search button and type “Control Panel”.
- Now choose the Uninstall a Program option from Programs category.
- Find and delete [email protected] file virus related items from the programs list.
Delete [email protected] file virus From Windows 10 Control Panel
- Click on Start button and search Control Panel from Search Box.
- Got to Programs and select the Uninstall a Program option.
- Select and Remove all [email protected] file virus related programs.
Remove [email protected] file virus Related Registry Entries
- Press Windows+R buttons together to open Run Box
- Type “regedit” and click OK button.
- Select and remove all [email protected] file virus related entries.
Remove [email protected] file virus Infection From msconfig
- Open Run Box by pressing Windows+R buttons together.
- Now type “msconfig” in the Run Box and press Enter.
- Open Startup tab and uncheck all entries from unknown manufacturer.
Hope the above process has helped you in removing the [email protected] file virus virus completely from your computer. If you still have this nasty ransomware left in your PC then you should opt for a malware removal tool. It is the most easy way to remove this harmful computer virus from your computer. Download the Free [email protected] file virus Scanner on your system and scan your computer. It can easily find and remove this pesky ransomware threat from your PC.
If you have any questions regarding the removal of this virus then you can ask your question from your PC security experts. They will feel happy to solve your problem.