|Warning, many anti-virus scanner have detected [email protected] Virus as threat to your computer|
|[email protected] Virus is flagged by these Anti Virus Scanner|
|Anti Virus Software||Version||Detection|
|Kingsoft||8.1.832511||Trj.Win[email protected] Virus.BC|
|Avast||6.434105||Variant of Win32/[email protected] Virus.B|
|Sucuri SiteCheck||5.2.301||Premeter, DyFuCA.SafeSurfing|
|Suggestion: Uninstall [email protected] Virus Completely – Free Download|
[email protected] Virus may have entered your pc through these software. If you have not installed them , then get rid of them World 1.0 , 7Bottles 1.1 , Restart Spaces 1.0 , Choreographer 1.2.1 , PlugINCool 2.1 , Panic 2.0.1 , StreamToMe 3.8.6 , Jumpshare , Smart Timer 2.8 , Amigos Number Puzzles 1.1 , Royal TSX 2.0.1 , FolderMap 1.0 , Tales of Lorea 1.4.6 , Essay Grader 4.2.2 , iTrash 2.2.1 , Personal WishList Widget 1.1 , UtilityDog 1.4 , Minder 2.5.7
Complete Information Of [email protected] Virus
[email protected] Virus is a latest variant of its previous Ransomware that come out recently. First of all team of security analysts discovered it and seems that it is primarily targeted to its domestic users but it doesn’t mean that it cannot affect other language speaking System users. According to the researchers, it attached a suffix to the end of the targeted filenames and delete the Shadow Volume snapshots of original files. It is created by its con artists in such a way that it can compromise System executing on Windows based Operating System and target almost all file types including audio or video files, documents, presentations, PDFs, images, spreadsheets and many more.
Upon performing the successful file encryption procedure, it displays a ransom note in HTA application window that informs victims about the encryption procedure of [email protected] Virus and instructs victims to pay USD in BTC. Once getting ransom note, most of the System users easily decided to pay ransom demanded fee but team of security analysts are not recommended to do because like predecessor variant, it also doesn’t deliver guarantee to decrypt files even paying large sum of ransom demanded fee. Therefore, it is highly advised affected users to get rid of [email protected] Virus.
Distribution Channels Of [email protected] Virus
- Spam campaigns including dubious attachments and malicious link.
- Shareware or freeware downloads including additional component.
- Infected peripheral devices used to transfer or share data.
- Infected or malicious site including several third-party or suspicious ads.
- P2P file sharing network, drive-by-downloads, fake software installers etc.
How To Remove [email protected] Virus Virus Manually
Step 1 : Restart your computer in safe with networking
- Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 key continuously.
- You will find the Advance Boot Option on your computer screen.
- Select Safe Mode With Networking Option by using arrow keys.
- Login your computer with Administrator account.
Step 2 : Step all [email protected] Virus related process
- Press the Windows+R buttons together to open Run Box.
- Type “taskmgr” and Click OK or Hit Enter button.
- Now go to the Process tab and find out [email protected] Virus related process.
- Click on End Process button to stop that running process.
Step 3 : Restore Your Windows PC To Factory Settings
System Restore Windows XP
- Log on to Windows as Administrator.
- Click Start > All Programs > Accessories.
- Find System Tools and click System Restore.
- Select Restore my computer to an earlier time and click Next.
- Choose a restore point when system was not infected and click Next.
System Restore Windows 7/Vista
- Go to Start menu and find Restore in the Search box.
- Now select the System Restore option from search results.
- From the System Restore window, click the Next button.
- Now select a restore points when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 8
- Go to the search box and type Control Panel.
- Select Control Panel and open Recovery Option.
- Now Select Open System Restore option.
- Find out any recent restore point when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 10
- Right click the Start menu and select Control Panel.
- Open Control Panel and Find out the Recovery option.
- Select Recovery > Open System Restore > Next.
- Choose a restore point before infection Next > Finish.
Hope these manual steps help you successfully remove the [email protected] Virus infection from your computer. If you have performed all the above manual steps and still can’t access your files or cannot remove this nasty ransomware infection from your computer then you should choose a powerful malware removal tool. You can easily remove this harmful virus from your computer by using third party tool. It is the best and the most easy way to get rid of this infection.
If you have any further question regarding this threat or its removal then you can directly ask your question from our experts. A panel of highly experienced and qualified tech support experts are waiting to help you.