My all the important files has been encrypted by Buddy Ransomware. It asks me to pay 0.77756467 Bitcoins to decrypt my files. I am unable to understand why I am detecting such messages in my system. In fact, it has stopped all the programs execution of the system and I am completely fed up with error messages. Do I need need to pay fine to get back my own files? How can I remove Buddy Ransomware permanently? Is there any safe way to decrypt my data? Please help me!
Buddy Ransomware is identified as Ransomware which can infiltrate in the system when you update your software from unreliable sources, share data on P2P networks, open spam emails with zipped files and many more. Once Buddy Ransomware gets installed in the PC, it will make use of AES-256 encryption algorithms to encrypt your important files. You will find a ransom note which will support GUI interface. It suggests the users to download the TOR browser in order to access the hidden web pages and customer support. It will demand 0.77756467 Bitcoins ransom and asks then users to pay the fine within given time period. It tries to frighten the users by saying that if you make delay in payment then the key will be erased permanently from the server and you will loose all the chance to get back your important data. These alerts displayed by Buddy Ransomware are completely fake, so do not trust it anymore.
In the presence of Buddy Ransomware, all the extension of the files will be changed to .CRY. You must be aware that it is only a trick used by the remote hackers to gain profits. It can secretly keep its eyes on the online session of the users when they proceed to make payments and collect the credential data including your bank account number, credit card details, passwords, user names, Geo-location etc. In reality, no decryption key can help you to decrypt the files. You can use the back up of your files to restore them. Existence of Buddy Ransomware should not be ignored longer. Thus, you need to remove it quickly from your PC.
How To Remove Buddy Ransomware From Your PC
Start Windows in Safe Mode with Networking.
- Click on Restart button to restart your computer
- Press and hold down the F8 key during the restart process.
- From the boot menu, select Safe Mode with Networking using the arrow keys.
- Now your computer will get started in Safe Mode with Networking.
End Buddy Ransomware Related Process From Task Manager
- Press Ctrl+Alt+Del together on your keyboard.
- Task manager Windows will get opened on your computer screen.
- Go to Precess tab, find the Buddy Ransomware related Process.
- Now click on on End Process button to close that task.
Uninstall Buddy Ransomware From Windows 7 Control Panel
- Visit the Start menu to open the Control Panel.
- Select Uninstall a Program option from Program category.
- Choose and remove all Buddy Ransomware related items from list.
Uninstall Buddy Ransomware From Windows 8 Control Panel
- On right edge of screen, Click on Search button and type “Control Panel”.
- Now choose the Uninstall a Program option from Programs category.
- Find and delete Buddy Ransomware related items from the programs list.
Delete Buddy Ransomware From Windows 10 Control Panel
- Click on Start button and search Control Panel from Search Box.
- Got to Programs and select the Uninstall a Program option.
- Select and Remove all Buddy Ransomware related programs.
Remove Buddy Ransomware Related Registry Entries
- Press Windows+R buttons together to open Run Box
- Type “regedit” and click OK button.
- Select and remove all Buddy Ransomware related entries.
Remove Buddy Ransomware Infection From msconfig
- Open Run Box by pressing Windows+R buttons together.
- Now type “msconfig” in the Run Box and press Enter.
- Open Startup tab and uncheck all entries from unknown manufacturer.
Hope the above process has helped you in removing the Buddy Ransomware virus completely from your computer. If you still have this nasty ransomware left in your PC then you should opt for a malware removal tool. It is the most easy way to remove this harmful computer virus from your computer. Download the Free Buddy Ransomware Scanner on your system and scan your computer. It can easily find and remove this pesky ransomware threat from your PC.
If you have any questions regarding the removal of this virus then you can ask your question from your PC security experts. They will feel happy to solve your problem.