|Warning, many anti-virus scanner have detected .Encrypted5 Files Virus as threat to your computer|
|.Encrypted5 Files Virus is flagged by these Anti Virus Scanner|
|Anti Virus Software||Version||Detection|
|Palo Alto Networks (Known Signatures)||2018.3.5341||Generic|
|Cylance||5.1.249532||Trj.Win32..Encrypted5 Files Virus.AB|
|Alibaba||8.131523||Variant of Win32/Trojan..Encrypted5 Files Virus.A|
|ZDB Zeus||7.4.403||Wxdbpfvo Toolbar, Satan|
|Suggestion: Uninstall .Encrypted5 Files Virus Completely – Free Download|
.Encrypted5 Files Virus may have entered your pc through these software. If you have not installed them , then get rid of them Cornerstone Bible 9.0 , The White House 1.0 , IPTC Batcher 18.104.22.168.19 , GoLive Updater 4.0.1 , Clippings 1.0.1 , jPict for OSX 0.1 , iPhone Screenshot Cropper 1.0b7 , Shinobi Scanner 1.0.2 , Elements+ for PSE 9 , 3D Desktop Kitty Cats Screen Saver 1.0.1 , WebSentinel 1.0.4 , PDF Attributes 1.1.3
Detailed Description Of .Encrypted5 Files Virus
.Encrypted5 Files Virus is a file encrypting malware and has been identified as an updated version of its predecessor. The ransomware is capable of encrypting files of various formats using a strong and secure encryption code. Users may find their files in non-working condition as soon as the ransomware launches its attack. It is even capable of making unwanted changes in crucial system’s settings that allows it to relaunch itself. .Encrypted5 Files Virus has been found to delete shadow volume copies of windows operatign system that makes it difficult to obtain the files, but an advanced tool, such as the one provided here, can be of immense help to an affected user in recovering their files. It has been observed that the ransomware uses deceiving means to spread itself widely. .Encrypted5 Files Virus has been identified to use spam messages to alarm users by sending documents drafted as invoice, purchase order, account detail and bank receipts to make them believe in the legitimacy of these contents. The subject lines of these mails have been using different templates that allows it to evade inbuilt messaging spam filters. It has also been observed that the documents use names and designs of reputed firms to further its claim of validation. Users may unknowingly click on the attachments that contain the ransomware embedded as a macro. .Encrypted5 Files Virus has also been found to be using software bundling mechanisms to evade users scrutiny. The payloads are bundled-up with freeware and are hidden as valid file formats such as archives, which immediately get installed along with the other applications.
.Encrypted5 Files Virus can be observed to encrypt various files such as texts, images, audio files, video clips, presentations, databases, spreadsheets, backups and archives. The files can immediately become unrecognizable to the operating system and hence cannot be executed by it. They get an extension and get renamed with that extension being appended to the end of the previous file name. .Encrypted5 Files Virus leaves a ransom note within all existing folders and the desktop that contains information regarding the attack. The note asks affected users to contact the threat actors at an email id. .Encrypted5 Files Virus informs the users that they can receive further instructions upon contacting them using their personal identifier, which consists of random characters. Since the ransom note does not give details regarding the ransom amount that needs to be paid by users in order to obtain a decryption key, it would be safe to assume that it can be negotiated. However it is unsafe and users can remove the ransomware by following this post.
Remove .Encrypted5 Files Virus From Your PC
Step 1: Remove .Encrypted5 Files Virus in Safe Mode with Command Prompt
- First of all disconnect your PC with network connection.
- Click restart button and keep pressing F8 key regularly while system restart.
- You will see “Windows Advanced Options Menu” on your computer screen.
- Select “Safe Mode with Command Prompt” and press Enter key.
- You must login your computer with Administrator account for full privilege.
- Once the Command Prompt appears then type rstrui.exe and press Enter
- Now follow the prompts on your screen to complete system restore.
Step 2: Remove .Encrypted5 Files Virus using MSConfig in Safe Mode:
- Power off your computer and restart again.
- While booting press the “F8 key” continuously to open “Windows Advanced Options Menu”.
- Use the arrow keys to select “Safe Mode” option and press Enter key.
- Once system get started go to Start menu. Type “msconfig” in the search box and launch the application.
- Go to the Startup tab and look for files from %AppData% or %Temp% folders using rundll32.exe. See an example below:
- Disable all the malicious entries and save the changes.
- Now restart your computer normally.
Step 3 : Kill Malicious Process Related To .Encrypted5 Files Virus
- Press Alt+Ctrl+Del buttons together.
- It will open the Task manager on your screen.
- Go to Process Tab and find .Encrypted5 Files Virus related process.
- Click the End Process Now button to stop the running process.
Step 4 : Remove .Encrypted5 Files Virus Virus From Registry Entry
- Press “Windows + R” key together to open Run Box.
- Type “regedit” and click OK button.
- Find and remove .Encrypted5 Files Virus related entries.
Now hopefully you have completely removed the .Encrypted5 Files Virus virus from your computer. If you are still get ransom message from the threat or unable to access your files, then it means that virus still remain into your computer. In such situation you don’t have any other option except removing this virus using any powerful malware removal tool.
Whereas if you have any backup of your infected or encrypted files, then you can also reinstall your Windows OS. This will erase all your files and data as along with the .Encrypted5 Files Virus infection. You will get a completely empty computer system with no files. Now you can use your backup to get your files. If you don’t have any backup then using malware removal tool is a better option for you.
If you have any query or question regarding your computer, then you can easily ask your problem to our experts. Go to the Ask Any Question page and get the answer for your query directly from out experts.