|JS.TeslaCrypt.2.Gen is a Worm|
|Trojan Dropped by JS.TeslaCrypt.2.Gen are Rivon, Packed.Protexor!gen1, Trojan.Vundo.PR, Proxy.Wopla.B, Win32.Bifrose.fqs, Tabi Trojan, Nedsym.C, CeeInject.gen!DO, Mitglieder, YPM Bomber, Trojan-Downloader.Win32.Agent.alhc, Trojan.Spy.Vlogger.D, Virus.Win32.VB.HNZ|
|Related spyware Vnbptxlf Toolbar, Contextual Toolbar, VirTool.UPXScrambler, IEAntiSpyware, Windows System Integrity, NT Logon Capture, SafeSurfing, Blubster Toolbar, DealHelper, Rootkit.Agent.grg, Email Spy Monitor 2009, Mkrndofl Toolbar, WNAD, SysSafe|
|Windows Error caused by JS.TeslaCrypt.2.Gen are – 0x80248002 WU_E_DS_INVALID The current and expected states of the data store do not match., 0x80243FFE WU_E_WUCLTUI_UNSUPPORTED_VERSION Unsupported version of WU client UI exported functions., 0x8024FFFF WU_E_REPORTER_UNEXPECTED There was a reporter error not covered by another error code., 0x00000028, 0x8024000A WU_E_COULDNOTCANCEL Cancellation of the operation was not allowed., 0x000000D9, 0x00000018, 0x80240003 WU_E_UNKNOWN_ID An ID cannot be found., 0x0000007C, 0x0000006A|
|JS.TeslaCrypt.2.Gen infects these windows .dll files WcnEapAuthProxy.dll, tsgqec.dll, OmdBase.dll, PortableDeviceClassExtension.dll, FirewallAPI.dll, Tabbtn.dll, Microsoft.ManagementConsole.ni.dll, IdListen.dll, efscore.dll, System.IO.Log.dll, System.Drawing.Design.dll, msdtctm.dll, schedsvc.dll, msobshel.dll|
JS.TeslaCrypt.2.Gen may have entered your pc through these software. If you have not installed them , then get rid of them Bros MTS Converter , iTwist ‘n Go 1.4 , Circus 1.6 , Owely , Chinese Cuisine for iPod 3.5 , SmartBackup 3.3.1 , Aperture Assistant 1.0.64 , SCOtutor for Mountain Lion 1.0 , MatrixJam 0.0.2a , SmallShrink , Recyclorama 1.0 , CleanGenius 4.0.1 , Email Effects X 1.7 , Dead Pixel Identifier 5.9.4 , Batonome 1.1
How To Delete JS.TeslaCrypt.2.Gen From Windows OS
Recently, team of security analysts have discovered a new violent member of Trojan infection, that is spreading over the Internet really too much fast. If somehow it also infected your Windows machine then there is really a bad news for you because it is a type of worst System infection which is capable to ruin your Windows System as well as privacy badly. Regrading the deletion of JS.TeslaCrypt.2.Gen is described at the end of this post. Keep reading this post completely.
Threat’s Profile Of JS.TeslaCrypt.2.Gen
|Name of Threat||JS.TeslaCrypt.2.Gen|
|Threat’s Type||Trojan, Virus, Malware|
|Affected System||Windows Operating System|
|Description||It is a type of worst Trojan infection that has infected wide range of Windows System around the global world.|
|Occurrences||Spam campaigns, phishing emails, torrent files, P2P file sharing sources, contaminated devices, gambling site etc.|
|Removal Recommendations||The detection of JS.TeslaCrypt.2.Gen is possible using cost free scanner tool – download it.|
Detailed Information & Removal Solution Of JS.TeslaCrypt.2.Gen
According to the security analysts, JS.TeslaCrypt.2.Gen is really one of the dangerous member of Trojan infection that has contaminated all System executing on Windows based Operating System including Windows Vista, Server, Vista, XP, Me, NT, 7, 8/8.1 and recent version of Windows 10. It is another creation of cyber hackers along with the evil intention. Similar to the other member of Trojan infection, it proliferate inside the PC silently and after that it conducts series of malicious actions. Once getting inside the PC silently, it automatically modifies users browser as well as System setting and hide deep into your Windows machine so that affected users cannot easily detect and delete it. It brutally mess up users System files and folder and corrupt their executable files.
By connecting users System with the remote server, it automatically download several malicious viruses on users System without their awareness. It injects its malign codes to registry editor, keep freezes System, crashes browser and makes them unresponsive. Due to the presence of such a malware affected users might also get some scary ransom message. It’s malicious activities doesn’t end here. The worst thing about JS.TeslaCrypt.2.Gen is that it collects user’s all personal data and after that sent or forwarded them to remote attackers with evil intention. Therefore, the elimination of JS.TeslaCrypt.2.Gen is highly recommended from affected Windows machine.
How to Remove JS.TeslaCrypt.2.Gen from Compromised PC (Manual Steps)
(This guide is intended to help users in following Step by Step instructions in making Windows Safe)
The first step which need to be followed is to Restart Windows PC in Safe Mode
Reboot in Safe Mode (For Windows XP | Vista | Win7)
- Restart Computer
- Tap on F8 continuously when the PC starts booting and select the option to enter Safe Mode with Networking.
For Windows 8/8.1
- Press on the Start Button and then Choose Control Panel from the menu option
- Users need to opt for System and Security, to select Administrative Tools and then System Configuration.
3. Next, Click on the Safe Boot option and then choose OK, this will open a pop-up window, next Select Restart Option.
For Windows 10
- Start Menu is to be selected to Open it
- Press the power button icon which is present in the right corner, this will display power options menu.
- Keeping the SHIFT Key pressed on the keyboard, select the restart option. This will reboot Win 10
- Now you need to select the Troubleshoot icon, followed by advanced option in the startup Settings. Click on Restart. This will give the option to reboot, now select Enter Safe Mode with Networking.
Step 2. Uninstall JS.TeslaCrypt.2.Gen from Task Manager on Windows
How to End the Running Process related to JS.TeslaCrypt.2.Gen using Task Manager
- Firstly, Open Task Manager by Pressing Ctrl+Shift+Esc in Combination
- Next, Click on processes to Find JS.TeslaCrypt.2.Gen
- Now Click and select End Process to terminate JS.TeslaCrypt.2.Gen.
Step3: How to Uninstall JS.TeslaCrypt.2.Gen from Control Panel on Windows
for Win XP| Vista and Win 7 Users
- Click and Select on Start Menu
- Now Control Panel is to be selected from the list
- Next Click on Uninstall Program
- Users need to Choose suspicious program related to JS.TeslaCrypt.2.Gen and right clicking on it.
- Finally, Select Uninstall option.
For Win 8
- Click and Select “Charms bar”
- Now Select Settings Option
- Next Click on Control Panel
- Select on Uninstall a Program Option and right click on program associated to JS.TeslaCrypt.2.Gen and finally uninstall it.
For Windows 10
- The first Step is to Click and Select on Start Menu
- Now Click on All Apps
- Choose JS.TeslaCrypt.2.Gen and other suspicious program from the complete list
- Now right Click on to select JS.TeslaCrypt.2.Gen and finally Uninstall it from Windows 10
Step: 4 How to Delete JS.TeslaCrypt.2.Gen Created Files from Registry
- Open Registry by Typing Regedit in the Windows Search Field and then press on Enter.
- This will open the registry entries. Now users need to press CTRL + F together and type JS.TeslaCrypt.2.Gen to find the entries.
- Once located, delete all JS.TeslaCrypt.2.Gen named entries. If you are unable to find it, you need to look up for it on the directories manually. Be careful and delete only JS.TeslaCrypt.2.Gen entries, else it can damage your Windows Computer severely.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—–Random Directory. HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—-Windows—CurrentVersion—Run– Random HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—Internet Explorer—-Main—- Random
Still having any problem in getting rid of JS.TeslaCrypt.2.Gen, or have any doubt regarding this, feel free to ask our experts.