|Warning, many anti-virus scanner have detected [email protected] ransomware as threat to your computer|
|[email protected] ransomware is flagged by these Anti Virus Scanner|
|Anti Virus Software||Version||Detection|
|ClamAV||3.0.303822||[email protected] ransomware.AA|
|ALYac||2.525441||Variant of Win32/[email protected] ransomware.A|
|Web Security Guard||3.5.854||Spyware.ADH, SuspenzorPC|
|Suggestion: Uninstall [email protected] ransomware Completely – Free Download|
[email protected] ransomware may have entered your pc through these software. If you have not installed them , then get rid of them MoneyWiz 1.5.7 , Colorful Christmas Clock 1.1 , Time Travel 1.0 , PodWorks , Backgammon Classic 1.0 , TrashLater 4.2.2 , Head for Instagram 1.1 , TicTacToe 1.0.1 , Noto 22.214.171.124 , Ample Sound Agg v1.7.0
An Overview Of [email protected] ransomware
Do you know [email protected] ransomware have infected numerous PCs till now? [email protected] ransomware is actually a file encoder program. It is based on an advanced programming language and reported recently. [email protected] ransomware run in your system as executable files that can not be easily detected. It is famous to lock your files and force you to buy the decryption code. It simply enters from spoofed email, unpatched software, social media, visiting low quality website, clicking on unknown links etc. Once it get enter into your computer, it will start to lock your files by using the strong algorithm.
How Will You Say That [email protected] ransomware Lock Your Files
[email protected] ransomware encrypt your files by changing the file name. Your file name will be changed by the extension which is used as suffix. Files which get encrypted are as images, documents, excel, power-point, audio, video, archives and so on. The file formats which get encrypted are as .jpg, .jpeg, .gif, .png, .doc, .xls, .ppt, .pptx, .docx, mp3 etc.
What Are The Bad Scenario Of [email protected] ransomware
[email protected] ransomware serves the executable program which get dropped to the compromised machine and users enter a string on the prompt which is as “enter key to decrypt!”. When you will go to open the encrypted files, it drop a ransom message to user that your files get encrypted and you will need to the decryption key to unlock your files. In this situation the hackers demand ransom amount to provide the decryption key. You may become a victim and it may be possible that you will go to pay the amount.
The ransom note contains warning message for the victim and it has declare a deadline to pay the amount. The hackers warn you that if you will not pay the amount then your all files will get deleted permanently. If you will really pay the amount you will get cheated by them. It is better that you will choose a data recovery software to restore your data. Do not pay the amount and follow the instruction here to remove [email protected] ransomware completely from your computer.
How To Remove [email protected] ransomware Virus Manually
Step 1 : Restart your computer in safe with networking
- Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 key continuously.
- You will find the Advance Boot Option on your computer screen.
- Select Safe Mode With Networking Option by using arrow keys.
- Login your computer with Administrator account.
Step 2 : Step all [email protected] ransomware related process
- Press the Windows+R buttons together to open Run Box.
- Type “taskmgr” and Click OK or Hit Enter button.
- Now go to the Process tab and find out [email protected] ransomware related process.
- Click on End Process button to stop that running process.
Step 3 : Restore Your Windows PC To Factory Settings
System Restore Windows XP
- Log on to Windows as Administrator.
- Click Start > All Programs > Accessories.
- Find System Tools and click System Restore.
- Select Restore my computer to an earlier time and click Next.
- Choose a restore point when system was not infected and click Next.
System Restore Windows 7/Vista
- Go to Start menu and find Restore in the Search box.
- Now select the System Restore option from search results.
- From the System Restore window, click the Next button.
- Now select a restore points when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 8
- Go to the search box and type Control Panel.
- Select Control Panel and open Recovery Option.
- Now Select Open System Restore option.
- Find out any recent restore point when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 10
- Right click the Start menu and select Control Panel.
- Open Control Panel and Find out the Recovery option.
- Select Recovery > Open System Restore > Next.
- Choose a restore point before infection Next > Finish.
Hope these manual steps help you successfully remove the [email protected] ransomware infection from your computer. If you have performed all the above manual steps and still can’t access your files or cannot remove this nasty ransomware infection from your computer then you should choose a powerful malware removal tool. You can easily remove this harmful virus from your computer by using third party tool. It is the best and the most easy way to get rid of this infection.
If you have any further question regarding this threat or its removal then you can directly ask your question from our experts. A panel of highly experienced and qualified tech support experts are waiting to help you.