|Virus Name:||My Inbox Helper|
|Virus Type:||Potentially Unwanted Program|
More details will be displayed in the following article.
If you want to save time, please directly skip to the easy guide to remove My Inbox Helper.
You can directly download the anti-virus tool here:
Introductory Details of My Inbox Helper
My Inbox Helper is an utility that advertised on user PC as a useful one to manage the multiple email accounts. The official site of this utility states that it is specifically designed to allow user to provide easy access to email accounts and the most frequently visited webpages. In short, My Inbox Helper claims to offer numerous helpful feature but despite of its all fact team of security experts are not recommended users to use My Inbox Helper. Before you know why hackers not advised users to use My Inbox Helper, look at it's interface through which it tricked more and more Computer users.
Get Aware With Reason For Which Experts Not Advised Users To Use My Inbox Helper
My Inbox Helper is undoubtedly promoted as legitimate one but actually, it is a Potentially Unwanted Program that infiltrates inside the PC silently, hijacks user all browser, modifies browser as well as crucial settings, adds suspicious toolbar, plug-ins or add-ons and then forces user to perform the search queries via unreliable or its partnered search domain. This programs is technically not a malicious one but it spies on System user in border to record their all personal data.
Sole Intention of My Inbox Helper Developer
My Inbox Helper is another creation of the team of cyber criminal that has primary objective to earn money from the novice users. This is why, it's developers uses legitimate interface to designed it and offered fake promises to trick novice users. Due to this, you may get endless advertisement and link on your screen. Based on its appearances and promises, if you thing that My Inbox Helper is real one and you use it then it is one of the worst decision of your life forever because it is responsible for causing lots of problem for users instead of delivering and useful feature. This is why, you must delete My Inbox Helper from your PC immediately after getting it's any harmful symptom or negative behavior.
Potential Sources of My Inbox Helper Attack
My Inbox Helper is a type of Potentially Unwanted Program that uses lots of secret ways to infect Windows PC without user awareness but some of the most common distribution channels are :
- Available for downloading on it's official domain, downloadmyinboxhelper.com
- Infects PC as a suspicious toolbar, plug-ins or add-ons.
- Packages along with the bundled of freeware packages.
- Penetrates inside the PC via spam message and suspicious attachment etc.
Step:1 Remove My Inbox Helper or any Suspicious Program from Control Panel resulting in Pop-ups
- Click on Start and in Menu, Select Control Panel.
- In Control Panel, Search for My Inbox Helper or any suspicious program
- Once found, Click to Uninstall My Inbox Helper or related program from list of Programs
- However, if you are not sure do not Uninstall it as this will remove it permanently from the system.
Step:2 How to Reset Google Chrome to Remove My Inbox Helper
- Open Google Chrome browser on your PC
- On the top right corner of the browser you will see 3 stripes option, click on it.
- After that click on Settings from the list of menus available on chrome’s panel.
- At the end of the page, a button is available with option to “Reset settings”.
- Click on the button and get rid of My Inbox Helper from your Google Chrome.
How to Reset Mozilla Firefox to Uninstall My Inbox Helper
- Open Mozilla Firefox web browser and click on the options icon with 3 stripes sign and also click on help option with (?) mark.
- Now click on “Troubleshooting Information” from the given list.
- Within the upper right corner of the next window you can find “Refresh Firefox” button, click on it.
- To reset your Mozilla Firefox browser simply click on “Refresh Firefox” button again, after which all unwanted changes made by My Inbox Helper will be removed automatically.
Steps to Reset Internet Explorer to Get Rid of My Inbox Helper
- You need to close all Internet Explorer windows which are currently working or open.
- Now open Internet Explorer again and click on Tools button, with wrench icon.
- Go to the menu and click on Internet Options.
- A dialogue box will appear, then click on Advanced tab on it.
- Saying Reset Internet Explorer Settings, click on Reset again.
- When IE applied the default settings then, click on Close. And then click OK.
Restart the PC is a must for taking effect on all the changes you have made.
Step:3 How to Protect your PC from My Inbox Helper in Near Future
Steps to Turn On Safe Browsing Features
Internet Explorer: Activate SmartScreen Filter against My Inbox Helper
- This can be done on IE Versions 8 and 9. It mailnly helps in detecting My Inbox Helper while browsing
- Launch IE
- Choose Tools in IE 9. If you are using IE 8, Find Safety option in Menu
- Now Select SmartScreen Filter and opt for Turn on SmartScreen Filter
- Once done, Restart IE
How to Enable Phishing and My Inbox Helper Protection on Google Chrome
- Click on Google Chrome browser
- Select Customize and Control Google Chrome (3-Bar Icon)
- Now Choose Settings from the option
- In the Settings Option, Click on Show advanced Settings which can be found at the bottom of the Setup
- Select Privacy Section and click on Enable Phishing and Malware Protection
- Now Restart Chrome, this will keep your browser safe from My Inbox Helper
How to Block My Inbox Helper Attack and Web Forgeries
- Click to Load Mozilla Firefox
- Press on Tools on Top Menu and Select options
- Choose Security and enable check mark on following
- warn me when some site installs add-ons
- Block reported Web forgeries
- Block reported attack Sites
If still My Inbox Helper exists on your system, Scan your PC to detect and Get Rid of it
Kindly submit your question, incase if you wish to know more about My Inbox Helper Removal