|Nightmare Scam Email Virus is a Trojan|
|Trojan Dropped by Nightmare Scam Email Virus are GoldenKey worm, TrojanSpy:MSIL/Popclik.A, Trojan-Spy.Banker.PPAW, Trojan.Injector.E, W32/Sality!remnants, I-Worm.Chir.B, Trojan.Clicker.MOG, Tooner Trojan, Skism Trojan|
|Related spyware SearchPounder, Spyware.IEmonster.B, Trojan.Kardphisher, SysKontroller, NetRadar, Employee Watcher, Rogue.SpyDestroy Pro, Multi-Webcam Surveillance System, Stealth Website Logger, SecureCleaner, Adware.BitLocker|
|Windows Error caused by Nightmare Scam Email Virus are – 0xf080C CBS_E_UNKNOWN_UPDATE named update not present in package, 0x8024801B WU_E_DS_SCHEMAMISMATCH The schema of the current data store and the schema of a table in a backup XML document do not match., 0x80247002 WU_E_OL_NEWCLIENT_REQUIRED An operation could not be completed because the scan package requires a greater version of the Windows Update Agent., 0xf080E CBS_E_MANIFEST_VALIDATION_DUPLICATE_ATTRIBUTES multiple attributes have the same name, 0xC0000221, 0x80242000 WU_E_UH_REMOTEUNAVAILABLE A request for a remote update handler could not be completed because no remote process is available., 0x8024001F WU_E_NO_CONNECTION Operation did not complete because the network connection was unavailable., Error 0x80073712, 0x80248010 WU_E_DS_CANNOTREGISTER The data store is not allowed to be registered with COM in the current process., 0x80244034 WU_E_PT_ECP_FAILURE_TO_DECOMPRESS_CAB_FILE An external cab file could not be decompressed., 0x8024E001 WU_E_EE_UNKNOWN_EXPRESSION An expression evaluator operation could not be completed because an expression was unrecognized.|
|Nightmare Scam Email Virus infects these windows .dll files srsvc.dll, System.Windows.Presentation.dll, tabletoc.dll, oakley.dll, sppcommdlg.dll, System.Web.Extensions.Design.ni.dll, dx8vb.dll, msxml6.dll, dsprpres.dll, ftsrch.dll, mscpxl32.dll, basebrd.dll, kbdlv.dll|
Nightmare Scam Email Virus may have entered your pc through these software. If you have not installed them , then get rid of them ModTools 1.5 , EnergyRB 1.0 , SkyBlueCanvas 1.1 , iControl 1.2.1 , Easy Markdown 1.3.1 , Veggies Icons 1.0 , NASAEdgeWidget 1.0 , Cleaning Agent 1.5 , DrumSpillage 2.0.7 , Space Invaders Classic , Microsoft Office 2011 14.0.0 , ASCII Projektor 3.0
Nightmare Scam Email Virus : Quick Removal Tips From My Computer
Are you getting frustration while using your PC? Is your computer performing slowly? Is your computer’s files are not working properly? Your system off course has virus attack of Nightmare Scam Email Virus. Remove it quickly. Read the guideline here for more information.
What Is Nightmare Scam Email Virus?
Nightmare Scam Email Virus is classified under the Trojan horse virus. It is a very harmful and dangerous threat for the computer system. It enters without any permission of the user. This malicious threat get hide into the machine and perform different harmful activities. This intrusive virus infection easily modify all Windows easily. Nightmare Scam Email Virus is able to disable the firewall and antivirus program. It makes the computer more vulnerable with different kinds of threats by which the computer get infected with various new malware and viruses.
How Nightmare Scam Email Virus Get Installed Into Your Computer?
This malicious Nightmare Scam Email Virus get spread via bundled free third party software, shareware, suspicious websites, malicious links, porn website, contaminated USB drives and etc. The other most important methods by which Nightmare Scam Email Virus get enters are spam email, junk mail attachment, peer to peer file transfer and so on. once it get installed inside your PC it starts the dangerous and harmful activities.
What Are The Symptoms Of Nightmare Scam Email Virus ?
- It is able to display the spam pop-ups to cheat innocent user to buy its products and services.
- It get installed on the system slightly.
- It creates the bunch of commercial advertisement on that web page which you are browsing.
- It modifies the registry files and mess up with whole system.
- It gather the information through tracking code.
- It brings the system more malware and viruses.
What Are The Malicious Activities Of The Nightmare Scam Email Virus?
Nightmare Scam Email Virus is a nasty malware which provides the serious damage of your PC. it penetrate very effectively and very fast into your system and block the legitimate program and application. It is also capable to terminate the control panel, registry editor and task manager. It crash the browser when user surf online. The various program shows error and get fail to respond. It corrupts the software and significant data. Your system will definitely get very slow and generally get unresponsive.
Nightmare Scam Email Virus is also much capable to steal the personal and monetary information such as bank details, login, password, credit card number, social media details and so on. These details mainly send to hackers. They use it for illegal purpose. It also open the backdoor system by which cyber criminals can access the victim’s computer remotely. Therefore, we highly recommend you to remove Nightmare Scam Email Virus quickly from your computer.
Steps to Remove Nightmare Scam Email Virus
Step 1>> How to Boot Windows in Safe Mode to isolate Nightmare Scam Email Virus
Step 2>> How to View Hidden Files created by Nightmare Scam Email Virus
for Windows XP
- Exit all Program and Go to Desktop
- Select My Computer icon and Double Click to Open it
- Click on the Tools Menu and now select and Click on Folder Options.
- Select on View Tab that appears in New Window.
- Check mark on the box next to Dispaly the Contents of System Folders
- Now Check the box in order to Show Hidden Files and Folders
- Now press on Apply and OK to close the Window.
- As soon as these steps are performed, you can view the files and folders that were created by Nightmare Scam Email Virus and hidden till now.
for Windows Vista
- Minimize all Window and Go to Desktop
- Click on the Start Button which can be found in lower lef Corner having Windows Logo
- Click on the Control Panel on the Menu and Open it
- Control Panel can be opened in Classic View or Control Panel Home View.
- If you have Selected Classic View, follow this
- Double Click on the Folder icon to open it
- Now select the view tab
- Click on Option to Show Hidden Files or Folders
- If you have Selected Control Panel Home View, follow this
- Appearance and Personalization link is to be Clicked
- Select on Show Hidden Files or Folders
- Press Apply Option and then Click on OK.
This will Show all the Folders including those created by Nightmare Scam Email Virus
Know how to view Hidden Folders on Windows 7, Win 8 and Windows 10
(Following the above steps are necessary to view all the files created by Nightmare Scam Email Virus and that is known to exist on Compromised PC.)
- Open the Run Box by holding together the Start Key and R.
- Now Type and input appwiz.cpl and press on OK
- This will take you to the Control Panel, Now Search for Suspicious programs or any entries related to Nightmare Scam Email Virus. Unistall it once if you happen to find it. However be sure not to Uninstall any other program from the list.
- In the Search Field, Type msconfig and press on Enter, this will pop-up a Window
In the Startup Menu, Uncheck all the Nightmare Scam Email Virus related entries or which are Unknown as Manufacturer.
Step 3>> Open the Run Box by Pressing Start Key and R in Combination
- Copy + Paste the following Command as
- notepad %windir%/system32/Drivers/etc/hosts and press on OK
- This will Open a new file. If your system has been hacked by Nightmare Scam Email Virus, certain IP’s will be displayed which can be found in the bottom of the screen.
Look for the suspicious IP that is present in your Localhost
Step 4>> How to Terminate Nightmare Scam Email Virus Running Processes
- Go the Processes Tab by pressing on CTRL+SHIFT+ESC Keys Together.
- Look for the Nightmare Scam Email Virus Running Processes.
- Right Click on Nightmare Scam Email Virus and End the Process.
Step 5>> How to Remove Nightmare Scam Email Virus Related Registry Entries
- Open Registry by Typing Regedit in the Run box and Hit Enter Key
- This will open all the list of entries.
- Now Find and search the entries created by Nightmare Scam Email Virus and cautiously delete it.
- Alternatively, you can manually search for it in the list to delete Nightmare Scam Email Virus Manually.
Unfortunately, if you are unable to remove Nightmare Scam Email Virus, Scan your PC Now
Also submit question and let us know in case you are having some doubt. Our Experts will definitely respond with some positive suggestions for the same. Thanks!