I am now not able to access files stored on my PC now, restore_files_gavva.HTML had been detected by anti virus program and with a restart the system lost its efficiency to launch the operating system completely. I am viewing a restore_files_gavva.HTML ransom note on my desktop Window just after BIOS screen. I have tried to reboot the system into safe mode but didn't get success. Any one can help me to remove restore_files_gavva.HTML form my PC?
Some evil minded but expert software authors have adopted an easy method of money making. Instead of great skill to develop useful software they are developing programs to harass computer users. restore_files_gavva.HTML is also such an example of precarious program that is used to extort money from computer users after encryption of their files on PC. It is a very dangerous ransomware program that is developed with more advanced algorithm. This ransomware virus is capable to invade into an online computer with free downloads of bundled programs or sneak into the PC with Spam email. Although security experts always ask computer and Internet users to take caution while downloading bundled freeware or opening suspicious emails to barricade unwanted programs and threats, however many users avoid these prevention tips and frequently download packaged software applications without any inspection. Some users have also bad practice to open. View and follow links on junk email and attachment files, so restore_files_gavva.HTML easily get opportunities to infiltrate into their computer.
With activation of restore_files_gavva.HTML ransomware program on any computer, the malicious codes of this program start to encrypt files on targeted computer. All kind of music, movies, games, documents, PDF, emails and other files on your computer have encrypted with a “.abc” file extension. Thereafter the user get a scary text file that demand extortion money to restore their files. The victims are advised not to pay any ransom amount to increase courage of cyber criminals and also tolerate with data loss because in most of the cases developers of this ransom refuse to provide private keys to restore encrypted files. If you are also facing file encryption and other related issues then follow removal instruction in this post and get rid of restore_files_gavva.HTML ransomware.
How To Remove restore_files_gavva.HTML From Your PC
Start Windows in Safe Mode with Networking.
- Click on Restart button to restart your computer
- Press and hold down the F8 key during the restart process.
- From the boot menu, select Safe Mode with Networking using the arrow keys.
- Now your computer will get started in Safe Mode with Networking.
End restore_files_gavva.HTML Related Process From Task Manager
- Press Ctrl+Alt+Del together on your keyboard.
- Task manager Windows will get opened on your computer screen.
- Go to Precess tab, find the restore_files_gavva.HTML related Process.
- Now click on on End Process button to close that task.
Uninstall restore_files_gavva.HTML From Windows 7 Control Panel
- Visit the Start menu to open the Control Panel.
- Select Uninstall a Program option from Program category.
- Choose and remove all restore_files_gavva.HTML related items from list.
Uninstall restore_files_gavva.HTML From Windows 8 Control Panel
- On right edge of screen, Click on Search button and type “Control Panel”.
- Now choose the Uninstall a Program option from Programs category.
- Find and delete restore_files_gavva.HTML related items from the programs list.
Delete restore_files_gavva.HTML From Windows 10 Control Panel
- Click on Start button and search Control Panel from Search Box.
- Got to Programs and select the Uninstall a Program option.
- Select and Remove all restore_files_gavva.HTML related programs.
Remove restore_files_gavva.HTML Related Registry Entries
- Press Windows+R buttons together to open Run Box
- Type “regedit” and click OK button.
- Select and remove all restore_files_gavva.HTML related entries.
Remove restore_files_gavva.HTML Infection From msconfig
- Open Run Box by pressing Windows+R buttons together.
- Now type “msconfig” in the Run Box and press Enter.
- Open Startup tab and uncheck all entries from unknown manufacturer.
Hope the above process has helped you in removing the restore_files_gavva.HTML virus completely from your computer. If you still have this nasty ransomware left in your PC then you should opt for a malware removal tool. It is the most easy way to remove this harmful computer virus from your computer. Download the Free restore_files_gavva.HTML Scanner on your system and scan your computer. It can easily find and remove this pesky ransomware threat from your PC.
If you have any questions regarding the removal of this virus then you can ask your question from your PC security experts. They will feel happy to solve your problem.